PDA

View Full Version : Habbo community managers & homepages return!

Michael
12-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Paul LaFontaine ‏@PaulLaFo
Many have asked when for returned features. I will let Community Managers announce and discuss with their Habbos. #Habbo

Who do you think they will allocate for our community manager at .com? Mark / Kitano again? Puffin? Grecian? or a completely new person?!

Paul LaFontaine ‏@PaulLaFo
Habbos new community management team now formed. Sorting which features to return. Homes to of list. #Habbo

geo
12-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Glad homepages will be returning, it was a nice extra to have. :)

xxMATTGxx
12-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Homes returning are good as that means verification can be made a lot easier. If they keep them the same way!

Jarkie
12-09-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm glad the homes are coming back, I really have no clue on why they were debating getting rid of it in the first place.

And oh, community managers.. lets hope .COM gets someone good, rather than someone half good/favouritisms

Red
12-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Omg, what good news. Hopefully mark and puffin!

karter
12-09-2012, 04:17 PM
omg i am so happy! must thank paul lafo for the first time hehehehe :P

i just love homepages, i would cry if they are removed lol, so much memories ...:) just cant let them go!

---------- Post added 12-09-2012 at 09:50 PM ----------

I'm glad the homes are coming back, I really have no clue on why they were debating getting rid of it in the first place.

And oh, community managers.. lets hope .COM gets someone good, rather than someone half good/favouritisms

There was never favouritism to be honest. I know there were the same winners everytime, but can you deny that people like astronomist and revolver put in brilliant and deserving entries? :P

LiquidLuck.
12-09-2012, 04:32 PM
So glad to have homepages back!

And I hope it's not Grecian9.. I've never liked him. His rooms are ugly and he's really an unfair person and power hungry.

Mathew
12-09-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm glad you guys are able to translate Paul's tweets for me. "When for returned features"? "Homes to of list"? Facepalm!!

PiippBB
12-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Will someone PLEASE tweet him about events? He never replies to my questions :L Desperate to know when they will return and I'm sure many others are too!

Pigperson
12-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Whoever the community managers are, I hope they are involved with us and show their faces a lot. Regarding homepages, they are quite nice and I never saw a negative but I don't use it too much.

Will

Rainbow
12-09-2012, 06:29 PM
omg yes, i love the homepages so glad these are coming back!

A4R0N
12-09-2012, 06:59 PM
BRING BACK LOSTIE

auffant1
12-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Finally!!!! I have been waiting so long for some new community mangers. I hope they are fun and like to actually talk to the community. SmoothCriminal FTW.

MKR&*42
14-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Thank God for homepages xxxxx!

karter
14-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Thank God for homepages xxxxx!

they wont come back as they were probably...they have to put a crappy twist in them, they do it in every feature which they update

MKR&*42
14-09-2012, 11:30 PM
they wont come back as they were probably...they have to put a crappy twist in them, they do it in every feature which they update

I hope not, but you are probably correct. If they make them incredibly basic I'll tell them to **** off :(. The community managers or w.e useless role which someone else is capable of doing/probably does do at other hotels, better bring back some kind of comp to gain interest in them again. Shame 0rca ain't here, or whoever it was before her.

Now we just need full length news articles back to keep people interested in the actual site itself.........

Eorthquake
14-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Well that's good, posting on eachothers habbos walls in someway stopped noobs needings peoples facebooks??

karter
14-09-2012, 11:35 PM
I hope not, but you are probably correct. If they make them incredibly basic I'll tell them to **** off :(. The community managers or w.e useless role which someone else is capable of doing/probably does do at other hotels, better bring back some kind of comp to gain interest in them again. Shame 0rca ain't here, or whoever it was before her.

Now we just need full length news articles back to keep people interested in the actual site itself.........

Ugh I dont want grecian9 to become the community manager, he will spoil all the stuff for us. considering the fact that it was due to his idea that the shift to twitter from habbo mainsite occured (i read that somewhere). his room designing skills are erm....he will favour habbos and wont be able to host any events (he has done major fails in the past events like celeb visits and idea agency meetings, i have some screenies in my pc)

MKR&*42
14-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Ugh I dont want grecian9 to become the community manager, he will spoil all the stuff for us. considering the fact that it was due to his idea that the shift to twitter from habbo mainsite occured (i read that somewhere). his room designing skills are erm....he will favour habbos and wont be able to host any events (he has done major fails in the past events like celeb visits and idea agency meetings, i have some screenies in my pc)

I believe Grecian9 deals with Social Media/Advertising/Campaigns SOMETHING. So it wouldn't surprise me if he did want the transformation of the homepage as communication, to twitter. If he designed the Celeb Visit room it's quite nice, never seen any other rooms though. He just seems rather ignorant on the whole really... he's showed up for a few events in-client and just doesnt seem to show the slightest bit of attention to most people.

I seriously didn't know he was around during the idea agency campaign...

GoldenMerc
15-09-2012, 12:16 AM
prob removing stickie function ;/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!