PDA

View Full Version : Android Apps

GoldenMerc
13-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Hi,

Well i just got a Nexus 7 today and im wanting to know some good apps, So far iv got;
twitter
facebook
gta lll

possibly need to get skype

One of the questions i have is im FAIRLY sure i have a camera on it, yet have no app ? my parents got me it back from america if that makes any difference

Oleh
13-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Whatsapp
Youtube
Flash Player
Goggles
Maps
iPlayer
Dropbox

:)

GoldenMerc
13-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Whatsapp
Youtube
Flash Player
Goggles
Maps
iPlayer
Dropbox

:)

Whatsapp isn't compatible apparently :(

Tomm
13-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Reason you don't have a camera app is because it only has a front facing camera. So unless you want to take pictures of yourself using it then then don't bother trying to install one.

Johnathan
13-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Reason you don't have a camera app is because it only has a front facing camera. So unless you want to take pictures of yourself using it then then don't bother trying to install one.

The downside of that tablet...

Your parents should of asked you which one you wanted.

Tomm
13-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Not really. I think it is quite silly to take photos with your tablet. It is always a good laugh when you see people brandishing their tablet awkwardly to try and take a photo of something.

The downside of that tablet...

Your parents should of asked you which one you wanted.

Johnathan
13-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Not really. I think it is quite silly to take photos with your tablet. It is always a good laugh when you see people brandishing their tablet awkwardly to try and take a photo of something.

That's a very good point. It does look horribly stupid when you see someone taking a mirror shot with a huge tablet LOL. I just find now a days that the front facing cameras vs the back ones always have crappy low quality.

GoldenMerc
13-09-2012, 03:30 PM
http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2011/11/11/16/enhanced-buzz-22854-1321048517-3.jpg

wasn't really because i wanted to take pictures but its just odd there isnt one :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!