PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo..

.Shaun,,
13-09-2012, 05:03 PM
So i'm sitting in a room not even speaking or anything, the rooms not even busy and suddenly it freezes. I can sit in a room with just me and someone else in it and the same will happen. I keep having to reload and its really annoying now :( any ideas what this could be? I'm using a apple mac to! :)

Thanks.

lawrawrrr
13-09-2012, 05:10 PM
It'll probably be a bad internet connection that gets interrupted and that's why it freezes. Does (I assume you use safari) freeze, or just the Habbo client?

Samantha
13-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Does it freeze for ages or just a small while? Also do you notice if it freezes more in trades or big trades etc.

What I found as I use a Windows 7 Laptop and use Safari on it and if I loads my inventory just open it etc it'll lag me until its loaded and it'll lag me all the duration I'm on. However, if I don't load it or open it then it doesn't. Don't think that's your problem?

.Shaun,,
13-09-2012, 05:28 PM
It only freezes for a while, it's only habbo that does it to! Nope not that often I open my hand unless trading which is not that much really. Haven't opened it since I last reloaded yet it still freezes :(

LiquidLuck.
16-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I also use a mac, and same happens with me, even if I use Google Chrome. I just think mac sucks so that's way.

Rainbow
25-09-2012, 11:37 PM
I use a mac and google chrome i never freeze, i only ever lag rarely which is normally when habbos lagging for everyone else?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!