PDA

View Full Version : HabboHut V5 comming out shortly :)

Rachel
14-09-2012, 05:03 AM
Hey V5 is comming out very very soon just not sure of due date but will be out soon enough. We are looking for staff members for wiki, news team,events,graphics and DJs. It will be a pleasure to see new faces and you are always welcome at HabboHut :D

You don't have to quit working here, no no if you can work 2 places at the same time is okay :) but as long as you stay active then it's great :)

If you want to apply feel free to do so as we are currently hiring at the moment.

Best Regards

Maatt.
14-09-2012, 08:00 AM
To be honest, you haven't really got my attention by the terribly written thread. There are no previews, or any way in making me want to join your fansite. You don't even have a date for the change.

Sort all that out, and maybe people might join?

Best of luck tho.

October
14-09-2012, 08:36 AM
They said that like a year and a half ago, lol, maybe even two years.

lawrawrrr
14-09-2012, 10:12 AM
it's an..... interesting..... site but I don't think I'll be joining any time soon aha...

xxMATTGxx
14-09-2012, 10:30 AM
There was a very simialr thread to this posted on HFFM back in early August...

j0rd
14-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Wiki? does V5 include any originality by any chance?

GoldenMerc
14-09-2012, 10:44 PM
HabboHut only was popular till up to about 06, early 07. Once staff left it to battle the fansites on its own, it should have been closed then.

orientalframe?
15-09-2012, 04:39 PM
coming*

best of luck...

Aiden
16-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Well good luck with the Wiki since Habbox has 2nd biggest and Wikia has one too. Plus I'm not sure if that's how you spell coming in Canada but it is spelled coming*. :P Also you haven't even told us your site address. HabboHut.com, .net, .co.uk or .org. We have no idea. Plus you are no allowed to work at Habbox and another fansite (As far as I can remember).

Teabags
16-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Everyone seems so pessimistic. I used to really like Habbohut - wasn't happy when it died.
Would like it to make abit of a revival but I think it might just be too late - everyone that used to use it will've probably left and lots of people on habbo now are just annoying and about 11 years old looking for love and paedophiles.

HotelUser
16-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Hello fellow Canadian :)

Good luck with HabboHut. You've having a wiki you say? I've started a cross-fansite feature now!

Rachel
18-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Well good luck with the Wiki since Habbox has 2nd biggest and Wikia has one too. Plus I'm not sure if that's how you spell coming in Canada but it is spelled coming*. :P Also you haven't even told us your site address. HabboHut.com, .net, .co.uk or .org. We have no idea. Plus you are no allowed to work at Habbox and another fansite (As far as I can remember).

You can work at any other fansites as long as you are active.

Also if you are a DJ and wants to apply to DJ at habbohut no need to apply just send me a pm on the forum !!Rachel!! and Celine and we will give your permission :)

The forum ends up with .com

If you don't like Habbohut it's fine, stay here we are not forcing people to leave from here. We are only advertising a fansite like everyone does but why put negative comments for habbohut and not the other fansites? Habbohut didn't do anything wrong to you and some of you haven't been there to enjoy themselves and we are a wonderful community so you are missing out some wonderful things ;)

Aiden
18-09-2012, 05:11 PM
You can work at any other fansites as long as you are active.

Also if you are a DJ and wants to apply to DJ at habbohut no need to apply just send me a pm on the forum !!Rachel!! and Celine and we will give your permission :)

The forum ends up with .com

If you don't like Habbohut it's fine, stay here we are not forcing people to leave from here. We are only advertising a fansite like everyone does but why put negative comments for habbohut and not the other fansites? Habbohut didn't do anything wrong to you and some of you haven't been there to enjoy themselves and we are a wonderful community so you are missing out some wonderful things ;)

I'm just telling you my option, that's one reason why most people post here. I'm not targeting HabboHut I was just giving you my optiion1 Good luck anyway. :)

Pleoman
24-09-2012, 09:59 AM
wow.. habbohut is still around?
I remember back in like 04 or 05 djing on HH

Johnathan
24-09-2012, 02:20 PM
I'm just telling you my option, that's one reason why most people post here. I'm not targeting HabboHut I was just giving you my optiion1 Good luck anyway. :)

I wouldn't mind helping out with forum moderation. If you need anyone just drop me a line. =]

October
24-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Hello fellow Canadian :)

Good luck with HabboHut. You've having a wiki you say? I've started a cross-fansite feature now!
You didn't start anything, they've sort of had it for years. The general manager, Skunkboyjr, had his own Habbo wiki for about 3-4 years now...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!