PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fat - Ends 24th September

Samantha
14-09-2012, 09:21 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/freehand/Wii+Fat

My mum bought the Wii Fit Board and game the other day and we registered ourselves on it. It made her look rather large whereas it made me look like a stick, it got me thinking that people kill to be thin but it's not always a good thing. My family are always telling me that I should eat more to put on a bit of weight, but no matter how hard I try it doesn't work - I eat crisps, chips, burgers, most unhealthy things but still I put on nothing. For this competition I want you to give me an idea on how to put on weight (without eating more).

The greatest idea will win!

Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

CigaretteBirdie
19-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Try walking around less, less exercising means that the food you do eat - will more likely stay on your body.
And remember to have a 'healthy' diet - so along with eating your burgers and what not, remember to eat your five a day!(;

David
19-09-2012, 03:48 PM
well weight doesnt necessarily mean body fat, go to the gym and build some muscles

AlexJRiley
19-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Eat 1 meal a day, your body will start storing up fat forming natural reserves and making you gain weight.

Zelda
19-09-2012, 05:37 PM
get a tap into your body and pump fat in

Aiden
20-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Play Habbo for the rest of your life and turn 34 and become a FATTIE! :p Hope that helps.

KymKo
22-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Just dont go outside/ stay at down/ get people to get things for you, it would help

dbgtz
22-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Lipocram

BAMitsKristyy
23-09-2012, 01:54 AM
If you want to gain weight without really having to force yourself to eat more, what usually can help someone gain weight is as soon as you eat, stay INactive, or even sleep as soon as you're done eating! Remember if your body doesn't work itself to burn the calories,fats or anything, it stays in you!

sashamae
23-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Try new chocolate and biscuits whilst trying things you will be gaining weight, you could sit down all day eating bags of crisps, and things like that, look at the fat, to see how much just eat all day. good luck.

Catchy
23-09-2012, 11:26 PM
You just have a fast metabolism that's all, I have the same problem. I eat so much and don't put on anything... I'm 5ft5 and about 7.5st lmao... Your doctors should be able to help u.

GoldenMerc
23-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Muscles counts as weight so just go on the running machine, try not to do heavy weights and reps other wise you will obviously tone yourself

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

UrsenCyrus
24-09-2012, 03:56 PM
I know what do you feel. I am anorexic tho, I'm desperately wanna gain weight! Now Boom! I'm trying so hard and it takes quite a short period to see the results. I found this solutions which is just to add more calories on your diet rather than just taking high-fat foods. So add more calories to your cooking such as shredded cheese and blend oats or ground flaxseed into fruit smoothies. Furthermore, my doctor said, don't do sport too much. See! It doesn't take much food to eat tho. So, Be Smart and Be Healthy!
- UrsenCyrus94 -

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!