PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] OMG BANNED!

LiquidLuck.
14-09-2012, 09:27 PM
''You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "You have been banned until 11-02-2024 09:25:29. Attempting to steal account passwords is not permitted. Repeat offenses may be communicated to the police, and your parents. Please review the Habbo Way and Terms for acceptable usage.". The ban will expire at 2/11/24 8:25 AM (GMT -0500) Eastern Time.''

When my words were ''type your password its the forum password doesn't need to be your Habbo one or anything'' because I was trying to help someone join the forum!! >.<

I need it back!!

Btw if someone has my exact words, could you please like screen print it and tell me? Thank you!
SackRace; Habbic;

Chippiewill
14-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Sulake will have chat logs, unfortunately I got banned in the past for the same out of context snippet of having "your" and "password" in the same sentence.

If you appeal it you'll be unbanned.

LiquidLuck.
14-09-2012, 09:43 PM
''I just got banned 2024 because I ''Attempt[ed] to steal account passwords [and it] is not permitted.''
I'd like to say that trying to steal an account password was not something I was doing. I work for an Official Habbo fansite, Habbox, and I'm in the Help Desk. The conversation I was having, was about how to register an account on Habbox forums, because a new member was having trouble with it. I also had one of my friends that was in the room take a screen print of what was said, so I have my exact words that were: ''after adding your username / please add your apssword / password* / its the forum password / doesnt need to be the habbo one or anything'' (the slashes are different speech bubbles by the way).

This said, stealing his account was not even crossing my mind as I was helping this user register in the Habbox fansite. I was doing the opposite, because it's always better never to use your Habbo password, not even in official fansites, as I'm sure any moderator knows.

I understand how my words might had suggested the reason for the ban, but dealing with this case I hope you understand it was never my plan as I never tried to do such a thing in my Habbo ''life''.''

This is what I said in my appeal for it. I hope it works! >.<
This is why I needed the chat log.

scottish
14-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Twice in a week, sigh ;l

good luck getting unbanned :)

A4R0N
14-09-2012, 10:09 PM
oh the hilarity

Rainbow
14-09-2012, 10:23 PM
aww no habbo are so stupid :( really hope you get un permed i don't really go into the help desk but ive seen you behind there a few times and you're great, really hope you get un permed!!!!

GoldenMerc
14-09-2012, 10:39 PM
wow strange, just apply and expect it to take a while

MKR&*42
14-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Mhmmm their system will catch out the words "your" and "password" (as said above), so that's why you got the ban. Hopefully some lovely CS member will unban you though :) If you have Katharina good luck xD.

Just be careful when typinggg, mods dont check stuff ever remember...

Eorthquake
14-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Did you manage to get unbanned in the end then?

scottish
14-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Did you manage to get unbanned in the end then?

It was posted at 10:27PM.

You honestly expect Customer services to have replied to a ticket within approx 2 hr 20 min?

Try again in 2 weeks ;)

Showder
15-09-2012, 09:26 AM
O.o I suggest you go to customer service, but it'll take a long time for them to reply back lol

Lee
15-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Good luck getting unbanned, no surprise for the ban though :/

LiquidLuck.
21-09-2012, 10:38 PM
So no, I wasn't unbanned, to everyone who posted in this thread. And as you can see in my lastest thread in this same forum, it's probably not going to be solved that quickly because Yoselin is the worse staff EVER! (After grecian9).

SackRace
21-09-2012, 10:46 PM
So no, I wasn't unbanned, to everyone who posted in this thread. And as you can see in my lastest thread in this same forum, it's probably not going to be solved that quickly because Yoselin is the worse staff EVER! (After grecian9).

Theres not much wrong with her. she probably doesn't know what your on about.

LiquidLuck.
21-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Theres not much wrong with her. she probably doesn't know what your on about.

If you check the other thread you'll see how she lacks English. -.-

Halas
28-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Apply as your parent, they reply to parent requests withing 24 hr, to habbos withing 2-5 weeks lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!