PDA

View Full Version : I don't get....

MKR&*42
16-09-2012, 01:13 PM
I don't get how some accounts have last logged in years and years ago, yet there's been 2 (I think??) mass inactive account deletions.

Take the user "Habbo" for example. Last logged in 8 years ago and their account still exists.

1) Did the multiple character option exist before the merge? i have no clue
2) When you merged your account over, if 1) was possible, all accounts on that id went over I presume?

even if those did happen^ I don't see why someone would log in during 2004, then not use the account or habbo until 6 or so years later when ID was possible hmm.

LiquidLuck.
16-09-2012, 01:47 PM
I think that right after the merge you had to option to merge all your old accounts.
Maybe the owner of the account Habbo has another account and merged them?

the.games
16-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Perhaps the user 'Habbo' was registered for use by Habbo staff?

Other than that I'm not too sure :(

sex
16-09-2012, 02:07 PM
they didn't delete accounts with furni on them in the first deletion and the merge one was accounts that where mereged. so they couldn't delete them if they were merged even if the owners just merged and havnt played in years + loads of inactive accounts from the usa didnt have to be merged so where not deleted.

Red
16-09-2012, 02:23 PM
No American accounts were deleted! So there is still inactive accounts from there. Usually the earliest date for them will be 2004.

MKR&*42
16-09-2012, 02:38 PM
No American accounts were deleted! So there is still inactive accounts from there. Usually the earliest date for them will be 2004.

Why the hell not ;l

Yeah the Habbo account is from 2004.

+ whoever said it's staff, I don't think they'd have a filtered word in their motto xD.

Red
16-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Well they didn't merge. We all migrated to .com

MKR&*42
16-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Well they didn't merge. We all migrated to .com

O yeah fair point. Still think they could have found a way around it tbh, Bit unfair that every other countrie's accounts got deleted and the people in the US are fine ;l.

Country's^.

Circadia
16-09-2012, 04:47 PM
O yeah fair point. Still think they could have found a way around it tbh, Bit unfair that every other countrie's accounts got deleted and the people in the US are fine ;l.

Country's^.

countries*

and ye its probably and American account has people have said

MKR&*42
16-09-2012, 04:50 PM
countries*

and ye its probably and American account has people have said

Nooo there needs to be an apostrophe somewhere xD. Because the accounts "belong" to the other countries. ill jus ask spag nerd laura; xo

Ty for the reply though. xxo

Circadia
16-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Nooo there needs to be an apostrophe somewhere xD. Because the accounts "belong" to the other countries. ill jus ask spag nerd @laura (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=61966); xo

No there doesn't have to be an apostrophe.. countries is the plural of country
if you put countrie's into a spell checker you'll get a red line
and if you put country's into google it gives you the option to change it to countries
:L
anyway thats off topic

MKR&*42
16-09-2012, 05:29 PM
No there doesn't have to be an apostrophe.. countries is the plural of country
if you put countrie's into a spell checker you'll get a red line
and if you put country's into google it gives you the option to change it to countries
:L
anyway thats off topic

I clearly just suck at everything then xD. Ok we won't make anymore off-topic posts :).

lawrawrrr
17-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Nooo there needs to be an apostrophe somewhere xD. Because the accounts "belong" to the other countries. ill jus ask spag nerd @laura (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=61966); xo

no abi is right xoxo

OT: couldnt you activate it just by clicking on an email? could also be glitched

unless the client only recognises when you sign on-client, you could activate just by going on habbo.com rather than habbo.com/client

karter
17-09-2012, 06:33 PM
By the way, there are some UK accounts too which logged in years ago, still did not get deleted. Like 'Windowpane#' logged in 7 years ago. That is because one of the account was merged and the whole ID merged with it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!