PDA

View Full Version : VIP Trainee Codes

MKR&*42
17-09-2012, 05:22 PM
I don't think these have been posted beforeeeeee. soz if they have. If a mod wants to merge these into the thread about the badge, fine :P Just thought they seemed more suitable here in a different thread maybe? xD

quests.VIPTutorials.laugh.hint=Laugh to achieve this quest, click on your Habbo and then on Actions to laugh.
quests.VIPTutorials.laugh.desc=That dancing is funny, let out a laugh.
quests.VIPTutorials.laugh.completed=Yeah that dancing was pretty funny! As a VIP you get additional actions, you can also blow your fellow Habbos a kiss!
quests.VIPTutorials.laugh.name=HAHA!

quests.VIPTutorials.wear_white_shirt.name=HEY GOOD LOOKING
quests.VIPTutorials.wear_white_shirt.desc=It’s a white party theme tonight at the rooftop bar!
quests.VIPTutorials.wear_white_shirt.completed=Wow - bright, shiny and white! I\'ve never seen a smarter looking Habbo!
quests.VIPTutorials.wear_white_shirt.hint=VIPs have access to loads of extra clothes and colors! Wear a white shirt to achieve this quest.

quests.VIPTutorials.blow_kisses.name=SPREAD THE LOVE!
quests.VIPTutorials.blow_kisses.desc=Spread the love. That’s what being a VIP is all about,
quests.VIPTutorials.blow_kisses.hint=Blow kisses to10 Habbos in the same room to achieve this quest.
quests.VIPTutorials.blow_kisses.completed=Smooth and classy! If you want to continue to be a Habbo VIP you can purchase a subscription in the Shop!

quests.VIPTutorials.drop_vip_furni.hint=Open the Shop and go to the VIP Gifts page and get yourself some VIP Furni. Drag the Furni from your inventory to your room to achieve this quest.
quests.VIPTutorials.drop_vip_furni.completed=Price less! It really ties the room together, doesn\'t it? VIPs get exclusive Furni every month they\'re a member, it\'s quite an elegant collection!
quests.VIPTutorials.drop_vip_furni.desc=How about adding a touch of luxury to it?

quests.VIPTutorials.create_vip_room.hint=Open the Navigator to create a new room and choose a VIP layout to achieve this quest.
quests.VIPTutorials.create_vip_room.desc=First, you need a proper VIP room.
quests.VIPTutorials.create_vip_room.name=MAKE IT BIG

quests.VIPTutorials.dance_pogo_mogo.completed=Shak e your pixels! Shake! You dance like a young Vaslav Nijinsky or Anna Pavlova! They were ballet dancers.
quests.VIPTutorials.dance_pogo_mogo.name=SHAKE YOUR PIXELS
quests.VIPTutorials.dance_pogo_mogo.desc=Maybe you should practice your dance moves?

quests.VIPTutorials.chaincaption=VIP Quests
quests.VIPTutorials.chaininfo=Are you classy enough to take on the VIP quests?

quests.VIPTutorials.wear_a_crown.desc=Look rich… Wear something “Royal”.
quests.VIPTutorials.wear_a_crown.completed=Should we all call you “Your Highness” now?
quests.VIPTutorials.wear_a_crown.hint=You have access to lots of accessories as a VIP. Wear a crown to achieve this quest.

Swear to God they better not have been posted before/arent on the citizenship track already cry.

I still think it's preposterous we suddenly need to help new members use VIP.

LiquidLuck.
17-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Which badge is it?

Pigperson
17-09-2012, 08:14 PM
These quests are so random tbh and I think VIP is pretty simple :S

Will

j0rd
17-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Which badge is it?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lv1qux.png

Nice find on the codes!

LiquidLuck.
17-09-2012, 08:45 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2lv1qux.png

Nice find on the codes!

Oh, that one! Thank you!

karter
17-09-2012, 09:53 PM
same ******* boring quests "KISS 10 OTHER HABBOS" "HOLD <3 SIGN 5 TIMES"

ugh I am fed up of these

JerseySafety
18-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Wow, can we get some new quests. How many times have we had these quests in the last year or so - as karter said. Kiss habbos, dance, pass food etc.

Starting to drag on abit.

Nick
21-09-2012, 09:25 AM
This is live now! Click on quests.

e5
21-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Was about to say this. It's easy to do!
This is live now! Click on quests.

GoldenMerc
21-09-2012, 07:58 PM
http://icap.me/i/wt7Wn2wT1B.png

Someone already has it, it seems

Rainbow
21-09-2012, 09:26 PM
i think its rather cool apart from most of habbo will have it ;l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!