PDA

View Full Version : Back 2 School events

A4R0N
17-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Hi the tournaments supposed to be for people who have just returned to school yet most of the events are held when the majority of people are in school ? i do not see the logic

SackRace
17-09-2012, 06:47 PM
agreed

Zelda
17-09-2012, 06:52 PM
not only is the logic flawed, but it seems highly unfair in the first place considering a large proportion of members attend school and therefore those who do not are being put at a major advantage? :S

A4R0N
17-09-2012, 06:54 PM
not only is the logic flawed, but it seems highly unfair in the first place considering a large proportion of members attend school and therefore those who do not are being put at a major advantage? :S

indeed

Samantha
17-09-2012, 07:00 PM
It's just based on people not hosting events at them hours? Not purposely a disadvantage.

MKR&*42
17-09-2012, 07:03 PM
VERY UNFAIR ON ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS ALSO ;l

Not like I care but still, it is really quite unfair if it's being held in school hours. All the adult addicts Red; ily really) will be getting all the points :o

Mathew
17-09-2012, 07:07 PM
1. It's a tournament just like any other. Are you saying we should limit events to certain times? Don't be ridiculous.
2. There is more than just one time-zone.
3. There are several ways to win points - not just through events!

MKR&*42
17-09-2012, 07:09 PM
1. It's a tournament just like any other. Are you saying we should limit events to certain times? Don't be ridiculous.

-Inserts my not so subtle advertising-

You should all go check out comps (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)now tbh. ;)

Zelda
17-09-2012, 08:44 PM

most others are in holidays tho :S

Mathew
17-09-2012, 09:06 PM
most others are in holidays tho :S
I'm sorry that our tournament doesn't fit your schedule, but there are many more people to cater for too. :)

Zelda
17-09-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm sorry that our tournament doesn't fit your schedule, but there are many more people to cater for too. :)

who you arent catering for because this is a habbo fansite, and a large proportion of people on there go to school..... like to know who on earth your catering for with this. not to mention back to school is missleading considering those poeple are in school when its on lmao

and i dont care if it fits my schedule and i never said it didnt so dont jump to conclusions :)

Inseriousity.
17-09-2012, 09:22 PM
As I'm pretty sure there was a thread recently by yourself saying how there isn't many events, I don't think there'll be an apology that there actually is some. Yes, it's unfair but you could also say it's unfair during HxSS when these people stay up til 5am but as we can't say to them HEY GO TO BED, we also can't say to people HEY GO TO SCHOOL when they can't.

Mathew
17-09-2012, 09:30 PM
who you arent catering for because this is a habbo fansite, and a large proportion of people on there go to school..... like to know who on earth your catering for with this. not to mention back to school is missleading considering those poeple are in school when its on lmao

and i dont care if it fits my schedule and i never said it didnt so dont jump to conclusions :)
You can view our schedule, leaderboard, and other points opportunities by visiting www.habbox.com/b2s - I'm confident that should address your worries. Sorry Jan, but I don't think there's much basis in this discussion. :)

Kyle
17-09-2012, 10:36 PM
The majority of the events are after 3-5pm which is when school normally ends in the UK anyway. I don't really see what all the complaining is about if it's just a few events here and there that may benefit those that don't go to school or those in different timezones. also i know it's only a week long but the prize is pitiful. i'm sure you could throw in a furni pack of school furni or something Inseriousity.;... Samanfa; hahhaha

MKR&*42
18-09-2012, 06:29 PM
The majority of the events are after 3-5pm which is when school normally ends in the UK anyway. I don't really see what all the complaining is about if it's just a few events here and there that may benefit those that don't go to school or those in different timezones. also i know it's only a week long but the prize is pitiful. i'm sure you could throw in a furni pack of school furni or something @Inseriousity. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=26409);... @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263); hahhaha

What's the prize? I'm too busy... lazy... to check the thread :(

Samantha
18-09-2012, 06:34 PM
What's the prize? I'm too busy... lazy... to check the thread :(

50c for first place.

It seems that HxSS didn't have a great prize either, maybe they don't have enough funds. I still don't think they should have given that big a prize out for HxO.

MKR&*42
18-09-2012, 06:39 PM
50c for first place.

It seems that HxSS didn't have a great prize either, maybe they don't have enough funds. I still don't think they should have given that big a prize out for HxO.

Oh 50c aint THAT bad. but there is quite a lot of events i suppose idk, is there a prize for second and third? :P

Samantha
18-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Oh 50c aint THAT bad. but there is quite a lot of events i suppose idk, is there a prize for second and third? :P

Yep :). I just can't remember it.

lawrawrrr
18-09-2012, 06:48 PM
seeing as the majority of events hosts are UK school/college children, it stands to reason that many events are held after or before school. That and the fact that there are multiple ways to win really shouldn't be a problem. You can't complain there;s no events one week then complain about the result of that the next... it's any excuse to complain...

MKR&*42
18-09-2012, 06:52 PM
K well I found the prizesssssssss. I'll donate some money to get them topped up I suppose, because 10c for playing quite a few events isn't really that amazing haha :P.

Mathew
18-09-2012, 07:13 PM
The difference is that B2S has always been a tournament set up and organised by the Events Department, whereas HxO and HxSS were organised by General Management. We have to set a budget when considering other projects for the future. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!