PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy S3?

Futz
18-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Hey friends,

Does anyone have this phone, I'm thinking about selling my 4S to buy it just wanted to know if anyone has a first hand experience with it and what it's like? I've never had an android smartphone before and they look great, the 4S was my first good pone since sony ericson days

Thanks for any help, even if it's just about android/galaxy phones as a whole

Recursion
18-09-2012, 08:21 PM
It's the best phone you'll find at the moment, go for it.

The only thing I'd say is that some apps aren't as of high a quality as on the iOS App Store, but if you dig around you'll find the decent ones. It'll also take some getting used to, Android is ridiculously customisable, so have fun :P

GommeInc
18-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Go for it :) It's an amazing phone. Android is easy enough to understand, and learning how to use it will be part of the fun of getting the SIII.

Firehorse
18-09-2012, 10:20 PM
I just ordered one myself earlier today, I wouldn't choose any other phone over it at the moment.

GoldenMerc
19-09-2012, 12:12 AM
I have the S2 and I love it :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Nick
19-09-2012, 12:47 PM
I have an S1 at the moment but i was going to get an S2 but got S1 instead because they were in stock but i have fiddled around with my friends one and it is huge compared to the S1.

hamheyelliot
19-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Absolutely brilliant phone. I do have a slight preference over the One X (http://www.htc.com/uk/smartphones/htc-one-x/) because of it's sheer sexiness, but it's a great little phone.

If you're a performance junkie, maybe hold out for the even more powerful LG Optimus that's due soon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!