PDA

View Full Version : UserVoice cleared & FAQ

Michael
19-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Post your idea here now, as Puffin is reviewing ideas at this moment! The uservoice has been cleared from all old ideas, and you have votes again
http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/176450-com-ideas-feedback

* How do I access the User Voice forum?
When you first log into Habbo, before you enter the Hotel, you'll see a link to the forum in the top right corner of the screen. It says "Submit an idea" and will take you to the forum.

* How can I see whether my idea already exists?
Try searching for key words on the main page of the forum. It will quickly go through all existing ideas and show you the ones that match as you write.

* Someone posted an idea similar to mine, but I have something to add, what do I do?
You could add your thoughts by commenting on that idea, and you can vote for it in order to "bump it up" a notch.

* How do I post a new idea?
If you already searched for similar ideas to yours, but couldn't find any that matched, click the button that says "Post a new idea" and write it all out. Please note that the button will only appear once you've written something in the search bar.

Once you click it, you'll be able to write down your idea, complete with a title and description, plus add a category that matches. Remember: you want as many votes as possible to make sure your idea gets noticed, so don't rush through this step.

* What can I do to make sure my idea gets noticed?
If your idea is good, it will be noticed and voted for. However, here are some tricks you could employ to get it off to a good start:

- Take care when you write down your idea. If your spelling is good, the chances of people finding your idea when searching through the forum also increase. Plus it's always easier to read something that is well written.

- Explain why your idea is great. Even though it's perfectly clear to you, you should include some reasons for why you think we should consider your suggestion. The User Voice forum is full of great ideas, so make it stand out!

- One idea at the time, please! Don't be tempted to include all your great ideas in one ticket as this will make it very hard for us if we decide to go with your suggestion. If you have more than one idea, create more tickets.

- Keep it constructive and positive. We are open to criticism as long as you're not just ranting about everything that's wrong. Pick a problem, and more importantly, offer a solution!

- Don't take short cuts. Asking for free Furni or Credits might get you some votes and attention, but is neither a new nor legitimate idea and will be deleted!

* How many votes do I have?
Members of the forum will only get 25 votes each, no more, no less, which means you should vote with care! You can give an idea up to 3 votes, and you can also take your votes back. Whenever an idea you voted on is closed (if the idea was deleted, declined or completed), you get your vote(s) back.

* How many votes does it take for an idea to happen?
We will review all good ideas, however, the implementation of an idea will rely on two things: 1) how hard it is to do, and 2) the resources we have available at that moment. Certain ideas might be easier to do than others, but don't let that stop you! We want to hear all ideas, big and small.

* One of my ideas is being "Reviewed," what does that mean?
Depending on what your idea is, it means that it's being reviewed and considered by a team of developers, designers and/or creative directors. In other words, there's a 50/50 chance at this point that your idea might actually happen. It all depends on the level of difficulty and resources available. Still, this is exciting!

* When an idea has been accepted, how long till we can see it live in the Hotel?
Again, it will depend on how difficult it is to implement, and the resources available. Sometimes we can spend months on a project, while other times, we are able to implement much faster. Don't despair, though!

* My idea was "merged," why did that happen?
If someone else already suggested something that we consider to be the same or very similar to your idea, we will merge your idea with the one that already existed (votes will also be merged). This is another reason why it's good to make sure your idea doesn't already exist!

* My idea was deleted, why?!
When you log into the User Voice forum, take care to read through the ground rules and remember that we will not tolerate spam, abusive and/or disrespectful writing, nor will be accept requests for free Furni or Credits. We will also have to delete requests for help that should be directed at Customer Service through the Habbo Help Tool, because we won't be able to handle them through the User Voice forum.

* What does it take to be blocked from the User Voice forum?
The User Voice forum is meant to be a place where we can all share ideas, discuss and offer solutions to problems, it's meant to be a positive and constructive place. That's why we will not tolerate any behaviour that would be considered very disruptive or abusive. Follow the ground rules on the front page of the forum, and keep the Habbo Way in mind at all times, and we'll all have a great time in the User Voice forum!

GoldenMerc
19-09-2012, 05:38 PM
My ideas;
http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/151227-com-bugs/suggestions/3173831-don-t-give-guardians-full-control
http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/176450-com-ideas-feedback/suggestions/3173830-get-moderator-s-who-can-respond-and-deal-with-the-
http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/151227-com-bugs/suggestions/3173839-safe-chat

Red
19-09-2012, 05:38 PM
could of at least moved them instead of deleting it all :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!