PDA

View Full Version : do you think this is professionalism xD

:.justben.:
19-09-2012, 08:38 PM
basically i said to aaron (strife, Radio manager at habbohub) i want to stop being a Dj at all because all you do is shout abuse at us (bearing in mind i used to get on with him) he replied with w/e i belive ur ****** u lost head dj and now u dont feel part of a team. like everyone else, in it for the role. (thats copy and pasted) which is kind random because i resigned xD but any way is this fair considering i gave away alot for the radio and now i wanna resign hes calling me names?

Samantha
19-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Really it's an online radio. If someone said it IRL when a real job I'd worry more.

:.justben.:
19-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Really it's an online radio. If someone said it IRL when a real job I'd worry more.
i just find it funny that he got mad i quit before he quit (he was always saying he wanted to quit)

Jurv
19-09-2012, 09:24 PM
well by the sounds of it the radio manager seems like a **** and its probably best for you to leave the site and stay here at habbox. i don't think you'd get a manager replying to you like that here. well, at least i hope not anyway

Ed.
19-09-2012, 09:33 PM
At the end of the day, it's Habbo and a Habbo fansite. Habbox is the way forward. People take some of this stuff far too seriously imo.

shiver
20-09-2012, 12:56 AM
http://markgorman.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/margaret.jpg

Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks.

wiktoria
20-09-2012, 06:26 AM
get ova it

Edited by GoldenMerc - Please do not post pointlessly

Regret
22-09-2012, 10:53 AM
it's only a job at some fansite for a virtual game, nothing really to be angry about.

CrazyLemurs
22-09-2012, 08:24 PM
But it's still nasty
Unprofessional but what do you expect lmao

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

peteyt
27-09-2012, 04:18 AM
basically i said to aaron (strife, Radio manager at habbohub) i want to stop being a Dj at all because all you do is shout abuse at us (bearing in mind i used to get on with him) he replied with w/e i belive ur ****** u lost head dj and now u dont feel part of a team. like everyone else, in it for the role. (thats copy and pasted) which is kind random because i resigned xD but any way is this fair considering i gave away alot for the radio and now i wanna resign hes calling me names?

Work for me ha.

But yeah sounds like his unprofessional but then habbo radio's these days don't seem to be taken serious. It's why I decided to just go and run a non habbo one. A few years later and I've got a small but growing studio

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!