PDA

View Full Version : Hey, know how to get in touch with P1ckle ?

Luucaz
20-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Heya,

luucaz here, habborator.org, known I guess, also known, P1ckle - habboages.tk/**********, recently on 'elementfx' or something, point being, his site is offline. And that's not good, great facts, great shots, it needs to be there, loads of habbo history. In some thread here he even linked a .zip with the whole site. I downloaded that. I'd rather see it online and him being able to add to it, if wanted. If not, I'd want to put it online, at least. I'd like to contact the guy, any help on that appreciated (and yes, friend request send, but I don't think he's online (in habbo spheres) much). Appreciated (and move thread as desired),

Luuc

sex
21-09-2012, 12:07 AM
He is sometimes seen in Hxhd and he uploaded a copy of his website with the images etc and posted it in the tech section of habboxforum.

Grimmauld
21-09-2012, 12:13 AM
He is sometimes seen in Hxhd and he uploaded a copy of his website with the images etc and posted it in the tech section of habboxforum.

any chance you can link us please? thank you.

Kyle
21-09-2012, 12:26 AM
He reuploaded it recently to habboages.elementfx.com but now that domain has been removed. If you want to contact him about it then his forum name is Nikku, not that there's much chance of a reply. :P The thread you're referring to is this one: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=755819

Luucaz
21-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Thanks ;). onisuke, download link is in thread Kyle linked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!