PDA

View Full Version : Group 1 Application.

slonky
21-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Heya all,
Im Kate and I have sent a DJ Application on the 17th, I have asked a head DJ of when I was going to recieve a reply, they told me 24-48 hours, and it has gone past this time. Just wondering if it does take longer as this is the 5th day I have been waiting haha, sorry to be a pain, im just extremely eager. :)
Thank you for reading.
Kate xx

Richie
21-09-2012, 03:50 PM
It really depends on how often the applications are checked. I'd say give it a few more days and if you don't receive a reply unfortunately you haven't been successful but don't fret I'm sure you'll do fine. Best of luck.

Aiden
21-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Well I would of thought that they would of replied by now. Maybe they lost your application, try resending?

Inseriousity.
21-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. If you'd sent it the day before, you'd have had a reply straight away. Put simply, the Head DJ wasn't completely accurate. Applications are checked when more staff are needed. HabboxLive is a department that is constantly changing so I doubt it'll be long now.

In the meantime I'd get involved in the community so that when it does eventually get checked, we can say 'yep we know she hasnt disappeared, we can hire her' :)

slonky
21-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Thank you all.
I'll give it a few more days, and i'll re-send it if no reply,
Thank you once again.
:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!