PDA

View Full Version : [TV] New Girl

Ed.
21-09-2012, 09:01 PM
New Girl is hilar!

LiquidLuck.
27-09-2012, 08:45 PM
It was fun at the beginning because it was something new. But now it's just REALLY boring.

wixard
27-09-2012, 08:53 PM
no kikali you're wrong
i think the opposite. i first started watching it because it was such a joke
then it actually got decent, now i love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_98vLaF9Wk

Ed.
27-09-2012, 08:56 PM
no kikali you're wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_98vLaF9Wk

I'd say its quite niche. But I love it.

geo
29-09-2012, 02:34 PM
I love new girl. Zooey Deschanel is perfect unf

lawrawrrr
29-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I LOVE IT

some of the jokes are SO contrived but it's still really funny, i don't watch a lot of comedies but this is good. and zooey is too perfect :(

LiquidLuck.
30-09-2012, 05:27 PM
no kikali you're wrong

I'm not ''wrong''. -.- It's a different opinion. I think it's boring. Really boring.
If you don't share my opinion I'm not going to say ''you're wrong''. -.- Learn semantics please.

I love Zooey Deschanel, but I preferred her in the movies she made. For example I LOVE LOVE LOVE ''500 Days of Summer'' and ''The Secret of Terabithia''. She was amazing and she is an amazing actress. I just dislike the show.

lawrawrrr
30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm not ''wrong''. -.- It's a different opinion. I think it's boring. Really boring.
If you don't share my opinion I'm not going to say ''you're wrong''. -.- Learn semantics please.

I love Zooey Deschanel, but I preferred her in the movies she made. For example I LOVE LOVE LOVE ''500 Days of Summer'' and ''The Secret of Terabithia''. She was amazing and she is an amazing actress. I just dislike the show.

I think she's much more suited to these comedy roles, in 500 days of summer I think she was a bit awkward tbh. Just opinion I guess though!

LiquidLuck.
30-09-2012, 05:32 PM
I think she's much more suited to these comedy roles, in 500 days of summer I think she was a bit awkward tbh. Just opinion I guess though!

LOL! The whole movie is so awkward. That's why I think it's so good. xD

lawrawrrr
30-09-2012, 05:33 PM
LOL! The whole movie is so awkward. That's why I think it's so good. xD

i meant her acting seems awkward rather than the plot or script. so does JGL, but to a lesser extent.

wixard
30-09-2012, 05:44 PM

*Removed*

Edited by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

LiquidLuck.
30-09-2012, 06:40 PM
i meant her acting seems awkward rather than the plot or script. so does JGL, but to a lesser extent.

Lol, if you think so.. xD I saw that movie ages ago and just fell in love with it.

---------- Post added 30-09-2012 at 07:42 PM ----------

*Removed*

Post reported kty.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!