PDA

View Full Version : Chaotic advice?

Zelda
22-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Im in a sticky situation here now. I've got 4 chaotics, and it shouldnt be long till my 5th one now. But the problem lies in that I have no idea what to get, because most things dont seem as appealing now. Another option will obviously be t10 rings so you can suggest that too.

Chaotics I have atm are -

Rapier
Longsword
Crossbow
Farseer Kiteshield

Now to explain some of my views on why each one might not be so important to me

Maul - I have goliaths, so it just seems unecessary for anything other than if I was to go to sara
Staff - Polypore exists, and anything else I would just be using staff of light to save on money tbh
Eagle Eye Kiteshield - I have no plans on going to nex or arma tbh, and therefore ranged attack is more important.
Chaotic Kiteshield - Dont plan on ever tanking bandos particularly, and I would just feel so underpowered after being reliant on defender for so long, with all my weaps being 1 handed ;p

If you have any suggestions please tell me cause i'm just stumped :(

Futz
22-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Out of those 4 I'd go with the maul, the other three have better buyable alternatives and it's a beast in PvP

Kyle
22-09-2012, 10:47 AM
The only chaotic I don't own is the farseer kiteshield because I never mage, I even bought rigour before it, even though I've never used that either. I've only ever actually depleted my rapier, cls, maul, cbow and EEKS. Chaotic kite is only ever used for tanking and normally the difference is negligible. Since goliaths have a higher DPS on pretty much everything over a maul then save that one, too. I bought my staff last month and haven't taken it out of the bank since. It's not really of any use when I have a master runecrafter staff, pps or sol.

With that many chaotics you should really just consider starting bossing, since they're not really of any use to you outside of gwd. Have you considered other rewards? Scrolls of cleansing and efficiency are an absolute must if you don't have them already, herbicide is good for slayer tasks like abhorrent spectres (if you remember to bring it...), celestial surgebox is good for metal dragon tasks and tome of frost combined with arcane stream is great for bursting/barraging.

tbh I'd just level your ring. Berzerker if you have a 2h, blazer for mage. People also underestimate the usefulness that the healer tier of the skiller ring can offer so if you have no other quick switch then that's a great one to get.

Zelda
22-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Kyle;

i might just level ring then i dunno.

tier 8 blitzer and tier 8 bersker with t7 gath atm.

Dunno what to level first tho, think blitzer is probably more worth levelling before berserker but dunno. (reason i got blitzer btw is cause t10 blitzer > t10 blazer, and i've already used my reset so).

For the bossing I dont think its worth doing at 126cb which is why i dont consider it tbh ;p dunno why i even have a cls tbh considering doubt i'd use it unless was going bandos.

Kyle
22-09-2012, 11:29 AM
@Kyle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30795);

i might just level ring then i dunno.

tier 8 blitzer and tier 8 bersker with t7 gath atm.

Dunno what to level first tho, think blitzer is probably more worth levelling before berserker but dunno. (reason i got blitzer btw is cause t10 blitzer > t10 blazer, and i've already used my reset so).

For the bossing I dont think its worth doing at 126cb which is why i dont consider it tbh ;p dunno why i even have a cls tbh considering doubt i'd use it unless was going bandos.
Bossing is definitely worth doing, you're higher than most that will be bossing, just get a high level duo partner or a small team together and you'll make a fair bit of money :) I started bossing around 120 cb when i first got my chaotics and did fine!

JerseySafety
22-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Maul is good. Maul & rapier ftw.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!