auffant1
23-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Your amazing Jade!!! We all love <3!!!

JerseySafety
23-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks Jade, best giveaway ever!

Chris
23-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks Jade for putting it together and to those who helped!!

Catchy
23-09-2012, 08:14 PM
I think @foregetfhul; deserves a massive thank you and pat on the back for her giveaway today and all her efforts with the prom too! Thanks Jade!! xxx

o tag fail.

Jazz
23-09-2012, 08:17 PM
thanks jade, absolute babe. And thanks to everyone who helped :)

SackRace
23-09-2012, 09:01 PM
Firstly, would like to say a massive big thank you to Foregetfuhl; for giving away HER rares. (As jake said, that was probably about 1 years wages haha). I'm sure everyone appreciates it. Also the prom was great as well! Well designed room http://www.habboxforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Then thank you to the DJ'S that have been making the show going to plan making competitions, giving away thrones, gold bars ect...

So thank you to Jade and hxl staff for making this event absolutely amazing!

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 999x517.

http://i.imgur.com/3VGUw.png

Inseriousity.
23-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Merged the two threads together. :)
Thanks to everyone who helped bring everything together, without your working together, it wouldn't have flowed as smoothly as it did.

Foregetfuhl
23-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Thank you everyone! Had an amazing time!! :)

sammy
23-09-2012, 09:12 PM
massive thanks to jade and to everyone else that's helped out, very successful night and i had a gr8 time!!

Jurv
23-09-2012, 10:11 PM
thanks for making the effort to organise all of this, it was top notch and i'm hoping to see something like this again!
also a huge thanks to Fudge; for being a fab prom date and helping me win a best dressed comp again x

Smurfed-
23-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks for all the effort you've put into this Jade and others! I was working throughout the giveaway but the prom was brilliant! Thanks again :)

Seikou
23-09-2012, 11:06 PM
thanks for all the time and effort you put into making it work jade and everyone else who was involved, you done a great job c:

Foregetfuhl
24-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Thanks :) it was nice to know all the money i put into making sure we had enough rares didn't go amiss :) Pretty much EVERY rare given away today was bought by myself so I'm glad it went well and I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves at the Prom as well. A big thank you to the DJs who helped me find the rares at decent prices and also to Jason for helping with that as well. Also a big thanks to the DJs who advertised as much as possible and were able to double dj during the slots that we were giving away the rares. It was a massive success and I can't wait to start buying more rares for the next one!

Richie
24-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Thanks :) it was nice to know all the money i put into making sure we had enough rares didn't go amiss :) Pretty much EVERY rare given away today was bought by myself so I'm glad it went well and I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves at the Prom as well. A big thank you to the DJs who helped me find the rares at decent prices and also to Jason for helping with that as well. Also a big thanks to the DJs who advertised as much as possible and were able to double dj during the slots that we were giving away the rares. It was a massive success and I can't wait to start buying more rares for the next one!

Perhaps next time instead of doing something as expensive you could use the credits to buy 2/3c norms and have 2/3 hour giveaways everyday for a month or so. You deserve a big thank you, so hats off. I'm not trying to be negative or bring your idea down but I do think it's one of those things that is fantastic to gain listeners but is just a one hit wonder, if it was to be done again you'd definitely get the listeners but I feel in the long term those listeners won't stick around. Most people on the forum would argue with that point but that's just 'cause those are the greedy people that want rares not norms ;). If we did constant giveaways we'd have new people tuning in and over a 30 day period people would without a doubt start getting attached to certain DJs / Shows so would stick around regardless.

GoldenMerc
24-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Perhaps next time instead of doing something as expensive you could use the credits to buy 2/3c norms and have 2/3 hour giveaways everyday for a month or so. You deserve a big thank you, so hats off. I'm not trying to be negative or bring your idea down but I do think it's one of those things that is fantastic to gain listeners but is just a one hit wonder, if it was done again you'd definitely get the listeners but I feel in the long term those listeners won't stick around. Most people on the forum would argue with that point but that's just 'cause those are the greedy people that want rares not norms ;). If we did constant giveaways we'd have new people tuning in and over a 30 day period people would without a doubt start getting attached to certain DJs / Shows so would stick around regardless.

I agree, then then again I bet from that event she gained 10-15 genuine listers rest just people wanting rares

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Foregetfuhl
24-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Perhaps next time instead of doing something as expensive you could use the credits to buy 2/3c norms and have 2/3 hour giveaways everyday for a month or so. You deserve a big thank you, so hats off. I'm not trying to be negative or bring your idea down but I think it's one of those things that is fantastic to gain listeners but is just a one hit wonder, if it was done again you'd definitely get the listeners but I feel in the long term those listeners won't stick around. Most people on the forum would argue with that point but that's just 'cause those are the greedy people that want rares not norms ;). If we did constant giveaways we'd have new people tuning in and over a 30 day period people would without a doubt start getting attached to certain DJs / Shows so would stick around regardless.

This was just something nice that wasn't meant to be a publicity thing or what not, it was just a thank you to everyone and also a sort of.. YAY happy Jade kind of thing I guess? I've already got things in place to have giveaways a lot more often. But this will need ALL the DJs to be taking part not just myself and a couple others. I can't continuously fund these giveaways myself so this is something that with Lotto ticket sales/donates etc. we will be able to start doing a lot more. As well as other more bigger HxL events. The radio plays will deffo help and I'm looking forward to them too! HxL is bit by bit improving and tonight was just something that I decided to do on a whim. Unfortunately this sort of one off event just doesn't bring in listeners 'forever' but hopefully they will allow more people to become more aware of HabboxLive in some way shape or form.

Nick
24-09-2012, 03:55 AM
Thanks Jade and everyone else who helped !!

Shockwave.2CC
24-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks Jade Foregetfuhl; for doing it. Now wheres my furni? :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!