PDA

View Full Version : Best Prom Ever :)

Volunteer
23-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Thanks to Jade and all the other organisers, it was a great prom :)

Thanks guys.

Woo.

http://i.imgur.com/HqVz8.jpg

BamitsElfie!;

LiquidLuck.
23-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Not really. 4 people with rights according to Jade. And I got kicked. -.- If Wigan has rights, she has been kicking me from official rooms all day, and Jade didn't answer when I said it could be her so all points for me being right about who it was.

sex
23-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Not really. 4 people with rights according to Jade. And I got kicked. -.- If Wigan has rights, she has been kicking me from official rooms all day, and Jade didn't answer when I said it could be her so all points for me being right about who it was.

can you just stop complaining lol, its all you've done the last few days.

xxMATTGxx
23-09-2012, 09:49 PM

I'm pretty sure Jade has been busy tonight therefore she didn't answer you.

Jurv
23-09-2012, 09:51 PM
haha i love how you've blurred the other habbos face. fantastic graphics skills. ;)
and yeah i really enjoyed it, one of the best i've been to in a while actually. it was well organised and full of fab competitionsss

LiquidLuck.
23-09-2012, 09:51 PM
can you just stop complaining lol, its all you've done the last few days.

You have no idea what I do in my days and you're wrong. So don't tell me to do or not do. Kty. You also have complained lots if we're going there, so no moral.

---------- Post added 23-09-2012 at 10:52 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure Jade has been busy tonight therefore she didn't answer you.

More like I was right.

xxMATTGxx
23-09-2012, 09:52 PM
You have no idea what I do in my days and you're wrong. So don't tell me to do or not do. Kty. You also have complained lots if we're going there, so no moral.

---------- Post added 23-09-2012 at 10:52 PM ----------

More like I was right.

So if someone doesn't answer you that means you are automatically right? Sounds legit.

Foregetfuhl
23-09-2012, 09:55 PM
I was under an extreme amount of pressure today and was very busy sorting out soooo many things not only in regards to giveaway and prom but also on air competitions and handing out the prizes for the majority of the DJs on air comps. I'm sorry if you were kicked but only four people had rights and I wouldn't have assumed they would be the sort of people to kick in the Prom. As for Giveaway a number of people had rights as we needed a lot of help to keep it running smoothly and the queue going as fast as possible. In my eyes it was a success. And i do it again!

Red
23-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Thank you so much jade for all your hard work! It was a real success and prom was fun!!! wd tara and graham xxx

LiquidLuck.
23-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I was under an extreme amount of pressure today and was very busy sorting out soooo many things not only in regards to giveaway and prom but also on air competitions and handing out the prizes for the majority of the DJs on air comps. I'm sorry if you were kicked but only four people had rights and I wouldn't have assumed they would be the sort of people to kick in the Prom. As for Giveaway a number of people had rights as we needed a lot of help to keep it running smoothly and the queue going as fast as possible. In my eyes it was a success. And i do it again!

Well if you needed people, why did Wigan kicked me from the room even if I was HxL Staff? -.- Why did she removed me from the group? I guess that's not knowing your staff that well when you should.

---------- Post added 23-09-2012 at 10:58 PM ----------

So if someone doesn't answer you that means you are automatically right? Sounds legit.

First of all idk if you've heard, but absense of answer is yes. Second in the convo it made sense so doesn't matter explaining here.

Volunteer
23-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Yeah. As an events organiser, you should already know it's stressful when you're holding an event and that you cannot pay attention to everyone/everything in the room.

It was not Jade's fault that you were kicked. There will be times when it's fair for some, and unfair for others. During HxSS events, people were kicked for no reason. Things like this will always happen. Also, A lot of people weren't actually able to attend the prom at the beginning because the room got full so fast.

Inseriousity.
23-09-2012, 10:11 PM
First of all idk if you've heard, but absense of answer is yes. Second in the convo it made sense so doesn't matter explaining here.

If you don't get an answer it doesn't automatically mean it's the answer you want to hear.
It was a very good prom and the room is still full like an hour after it'd finished!

wixard
23-09-2012, 10:13 PM
AWESOME PROM

Jazz
23-09-2012, 10:15 PM
pardon me? i kicked you from nowhere zahz. all you have done today is moaned and moaned about jack**** and been rude to me and the rest of the staff taking part.

i think you should learn to act your age and realise the whole bloody world doesnt revolve around you.

SackRace
23-09-2012, 10:29 PM
pardon me? i kicked you from nowhere zahz. all you have done today is moaned and moaned about jack**** and been rude to me and the rest of the staff taking part.

i think you should learn to act your age and realise the whole bloody world doesnt revolve around you.

+rep when i can

auffant1
23-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Zahz are you complaining about when Jazz kicked you from the room cause you came into the giveaway room a half hour early and was like well I'm ready to get my rare. How is that fair? You knew the password and you came in early to get a rare. You complain about things not being fair and yet your the worst person who is being unfair.

Gina
23-09-2012, 10:36 PM
aw ive had so much fun today aha, the giveaway was a great success and i realy enjoyed the prom woo!!!
except everyone bullied me and jason :(((
but we're getting married now, sophie booked us a venue!!!!!
see u all der ;)
auffant1

auffant1
23-09-2012, 10:42 PM
aw ive had so much fun today aha, the giveaway was a great success and i realy enjoyed the prom woo!!!
except everyone bullied me and jason :(((
but we're getting married now, sophie booked us a venue!!!!!
see u all der ;)
@auffant1 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86681)
No one bullied me really. Besides being moaned at because it is my fault that this person didn't do the RVs Quest to get points. Other then that I had an amazing time and yes Gina and I are getting emarried ;). Mark this on your calender people.

#JadeForHxLManger

LiquidLuck.
23-09-2012, 10:43 PM

If you're Wigan then you kicked me from the giveaway and removed my rights and gave rights to everyone else and also I have a screenie of you being a bully. So you act your own age and grow the **** up.
You must be the one thinking the whole world turns around yourself, and I started moaning the minute you kicked me, so I had reasons for it.

---------- Post added 23-09-2012 at 11:43 PM ----------

+rep when i can

Funny how you agree with people when it's most convenient for you.

Jazz
23-09-2012, 10:44 PM
#JadeForHxLManger

this in a nutshell.

LiquidLuck.
23-09-2012, 10:44 PM
If you don't get an answer it doesn't automatically mean it's the answer you want to hear.
It was a very good prom and the room is still full like an hour after it'd finished!

If the staff controlling the room doesn't do their jobs and kick for no reason, that's not exactly like that.

Jazz
23-09-2012, 10:46 PM
If you're Wigan then you kicked me from the giveaway and removed my rights and gave rights to everyone else and also I have a screenie of you being a bully. So you act your own age and grow the **** up.
You must be the one thinking the whole world turns around yourself, and I started moaning the minute you kicked me, so I had reasons for it.

---------- Post added 23-09-2012 at 11:43 PM ----------

Funny how you agree with people when it's most convenient for you.

wheres this screenie?

i act like a 17 year old thank you. and where is your proof that i kicke you and removed your rights (which you didnt even have and i wouldnt be able to remove?)

auffant1
23-09-2012, 10:51 PM
If the staff controlling the room doesn't do their jobs and kick for no reason, that's not exactly like that.

Jazz did her job. She kicked you form the room when you snuck in half an hour early to get first choice at rares. I give Jazz a pat on the back for making sure the giveaway was fair.

Gina
23-09-2012, 10:53 PM
your all invited!!!!
mine n jasons weddin
sunday
9pm bst
jimmys room
dress as ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soz ok u must all come, blame the prom but yeehh aha it was a great prom :) thanks to all of you who helped with the room or host the giveaway or whatever really :) you madee it gr8 today <3
p.s zahz stop moanin pls, ruining the happi moment!!!

auffant1
23-09-2012, 10:54 PM
your all invited!!!!
mine n jasons weddin
9pm bst
jimmys room
dress as ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soz ok u must all come, blame the prom but yeehh aha it was a great prom :) thanks to all of you who helped with the room or host the giveaway or whatever really :) you madee it gr8 today <3
p.s zahz stop moanin pls, ruining the happi moment!!!
It's on next Sunday BTW.

Jazz
23-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Jazz did her job. She kicked you form the room when you snuck in half an hour early to get first choice at rares. I give Jazz a pat on the back for making sure the giveaway was fair.

thank you, i know who actually kicked her and they are the ones eho deserve a pat on the back not me. im just the one getting blamed jason haha.

auffant1
23-09-2012, 10:58 PM
thank you, i know who actually kicked her and they are the ones eho deserve a pat on the back not me. im just the one getting blamed jason haha.
OMG look at that, your getting blamed too! Sounds like today when I was blamed for not advertising the RVs Quest enough. because you know I control what Alex writes int he B2S Announcement thread. Yup coolio.

Catchy
23-09-2012, 11:12 PM
LiquidLuck.; Get over it, you're slightly embarrassing yourself.

Hiding
23-09-2012, 11:20 PM
I like how this was all well put together. Thumbs up to you, Jade!

Richie
23-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Ah lads now it's a few rares will yis relax yourselves and stop complaining. Cheers to Jade, Gina and the rest of the gang who put a lot of effort into the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

Grig
24-09-2012, 01:07 AM

are you deluded?

You don't know the amount of effort and stress it takes to pull these events of with success. No-one would have time listening to your complaints and moans anyway, as making the event run smoothly is much more important than some childish feud.

If you have a complaint PM Myke, but don't go around ruining threads about an event that was an extreme success with some petty nonsense.

Well done to Jade and everyone! Sadly the room was too full for me to pop in :P!

MKR&*42
24-09-2012, 06:36 AM

+Rep when i have the time :).x

Judge Judy
24-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Ah lads now it's a few rares will yis relax yourselves and stop complaining. Cheers to Jade, Gina and the rest of the gang who put a lot of effort into the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc
All events need some controversy laddy!

Putting that aside, reading about it (seeing as going on Habbo is rare now), it seems it has been a great effort by the staff so kudos to y'all!
Plus congrats to King and Queen :)

Empired
24-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Depressing that even the most uplifting of titles gets raged at 'cause one or two people didn't get all the attention they wanted :(

I must say I am looking particularly gorgeous in that picture Volunteer; ;) ;) xo

MissAlice
24-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Congratulations to everyone involved in what obviously was a very successful event.

Positive feedback is always very rewarding for all involved.

Keep up the good work :)

Succubus
24-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks Jade and others who were able to pull this of, seems like a great success!

buttons
24-09-2012, 05:35 PM
quick everyone gang up on liquidluck. for +rep :rolleyes: not that she even said anything bad compared to most of you guys.
neway im sure it was fab thx 4 all da help

,Abbey
24-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Was offline, damn, how could I have missed a great event?! xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!