PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Revolution

Yonder
25-09-2012, 12:29 PM
http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01567902/revolution-5.jpg

Executive producer(s) Jon Favreau (Iron Man), J.J. Abrams (Lost/Fringe/Star Trek) and Bryan Burk (Lost/Star Trek).

Creator: Eric Kripke (Supernatural)

So i am not sure if this has started in the UK yet but in North America it started last week. It is on Mondays @ 10 EST.

Simply the power has gone out in the entire world. Not just electricity but car engines, batteries, pretty much any form of "advanced technology".

From the second episode it seems that a select few know why. The events happen 15 years after the "blackout". With of course flashbacks (Lost style). With the lack of technology, militias uprise overthrowing the governments.

If you are a fan of lost/supernatural/fringe/flashforward i think you will be very interested in this. Though the first two episodes are kinda sluggish i am still very intrigued. It is also nice to see Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliette from Lost) back. I hope we see one or two more characters from Lost.

Anyways check it out :)

iBlueBox
05-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh I love Revolution so far It's been great! Though I do get the feeling knowing America, It wont get more then two seasons, probably cancelled at the end of the first like Alcatraz did.

Also love Elizabeth Mitchell one of my favourite actresses in LOST and especially her in V.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!