PDA

View Full Version : Sulake opens applications for campaign manager based in London

edible
26-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Sorry if old, couldn't see it posted.

Basically tells them their job is to increase the percentage of Habbos paying for the service |-)

Job DescriptionSulake is looking for Creative and Communication Campaign Manager located in London, UK. Creative and Communication Campaign Manager is responsible for developing and executing the communication strategy to reach business goals of increasing active users and paying percentages of Habbo community.

Campaign Communication Manager is responsible for

Develop and Manage the campaign communication Strategy targeting active and lapsed users via multiple channels: Email, Blog, Social Media and In-Game.
Review results during and after campaigns and summarize in reports
Roll out the successful strategies into following campaigns.
FAQ creation for each campaign.

Desired Skills & ExperienceWe are looking for an energetic and independent person with ability to work in an organized way. Key competencies and skills required for the role are:

Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or applicable
2-4 years of online marketing experience
Experience in CRM and e-mail marketing campaigns
Proficiency with web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
Excellent communication skills
Avid user of multiple social networks
Proficiency with online social/casual gaming a plus
Native in English (other language skills a plus)

Company DescriptionSulake is a social entertainment company focused on online social places and games. Our goal is to inspire playful interaction and self-expression in people by creating easy to use social online services. Sulake’s main product is Habbo Hotel, the world’s largest virtual community and social game for teenagers.

Currently Habbo Hotel has customers in over 150 countries and the service is available in 11 language versions. To date, some 273 million characters have been created and 5 million unique browsers worldwide visit Habbo Hotel each month. Sulake was established in 2000. With offices in 4 countries and headquarters in Helsinki, Finland, the company currently employs some 140 people worldwide.

Additional InformationPosted:September 26, 2012Type:Full-timeExperience:Mid-Senior levelFunctions:Marketing Industries:Internet, Computer Games

Andii
26-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Wow I would apply only I'm young and am the age to play Habbo :( lol sounds exciting hopefully it won't be some boring old git

Samantha
26-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Really they think they're getting someone good when they ask for that high level of experience but they may not care for sulake as its just a job. Plus the press they received wont help.

edible
26-09-2012, 11:09 AM
I'm sure they will get loads of applicants :P difficult climate.

Undesirable
26-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Really they think they're getting someone good when they ask for that high level of experience but they may not care for sulake as its just a job. Plus the press they received wont help.

No job is just a job... this will get hundreds of applications. Especially for someone who needs experience to progress into something bigger and better.

lawrawrrr
26-09-2012, 12:05 PM
omg i swear i would actually genuinely go for this job if i was a bit older..

Samantha
26-09-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm not disputing that they won't get lots I'm sure they will, I think it helps with the job description of dealing with campaigns too as Sulake lack in that area. Looks like they're doing something about it though.

Nick
26-09-2012, 12:26 PM
It will be interesting to see what changes are made when people are hired! Im not too sure if i would go for the job if i was older haha.

xxMATTGxx
26-09-2012, 12:30 PM
They are also hiring a:

Marketing and Partnerships Director and Production Artist/Designer.

Kardan
26-09-2012, 01:53 PM
This is Dionysus' role isn't it? But he's based in Finland...

auffant1
26-09-2012, 02:35 PM
I like the sound of this. Hopefully they find someone good that can bring up their percentage of Habbos paying :P.

xxMATTGxx
26-09-2012, 02:47 PM
This is Dionysus' role isn't it? But he's based in Finland...

If his name is Mark then he is part of the User Engagement Team as a Senior Copywriter. Although I'm not sure fully.

Storking
26-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Grecian9 is leaving so it's his current role up for grabs!

xxMATTGxx
26-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Grecian9 is leaving so it's his current role up for grabs!

Jason is leaving?

Mr.L.Darragh
26-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Jason is leaving?

Hope he isn't...

j0rd
26-09-2012, 06:54 PM
If its true Jason is leaving, lets hope the new staff carries on with the fansite role

xxMATTGxx
26-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Confirmed, Jason is leaving Sulake.

http://mattgarner.net/upload/images/2012/09/26/yGhc.png

GoldenMerc
26-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Yeh, adios i guess. hopefully someone carrys on with his work.

Michael
26-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Shame to see Grecian9 go, he reminded me of Bucho6 a bit.. except a bit ruder.

Pigperson
26-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Wow at Jason leaving :O

I am surprised how qualified Sulake want this new manager tbh.

Will

Alba
26-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Wow at Jason leaving :O

I am surprised how qualified Sulake want this new manager tbh.

Will
You're surprised that a company want a qualified, experienced person to make them money? Lol...

October
27-09-2012, 06:07 AM
You're surprised that a company want a qualified, experienced person to make them money? Lol...
+rep to that aha.

karter
27-09-2012, 06:44 AM
honestly i'm pretty happy because jason's leaving :).

LiquidLuck.
27-09-2012, 10:37 PM
When I grow up, if I can't go on to work for the UN, I'm so gonna change my course and work for Habbo. xD

---------- Post added 27-09-2012 at 11:40 PM ----------

OMG! WAIT! Grecian9 is leaving?! FINALLY! I srsly hate him as Staff! -.- He thinks too much of himself and he thinks he can do anything and knows everything in Habbo. Good to see him leave.

Pigperson
28-09-2012, 09:46 PM

Now I think about it I guess it is reasonable lalala (A) At first glance it just seemed like a lot :P

Will

KymKo
29-09-2012, 09:59 AM
According to https://twitter.com/Fansites_Jason Grecian9 is leaving sulake for a better job he couldnt say no to.

Thread merged by Nick (Trialist Forum Moderator): As there is already a topic on it.

GommeInc
29-09-2012, 02:25 PM
I imagine any job is better than working for Habbo :P Let's hope they find someone who understands how a business like Habbo works, by having good communications between users and the Hotel. It's something they've been failing to do recently, by putting profits before people and then wondering why they're getting harassed when it all goes wrong.

If only the opening was for CEO, it's shocking that imbesile is still head of Sulake/Habbo (and yes I know there will never be an opening to CEO as that's usually done internally :P)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!