PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Able to access other peoples ids

edible
26-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Few glitches this morning. Teles weren't working properly. But the most dangerous is the fact people were able to log on to other peoples IDs and see their account info.

https://twitter.com/realjessijames/status/250909967551430656/photo/1

Is doing the rounds on twitter.

Thread moved by Nick (Trialist Forum Moderator): from "Habbo News & Rumours", as I feel it is more suited here.

Red
26-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Happened to me a few weeks ago and @efq (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31155);
Typed my password wrong and got taken to someone else's id page. Couldn't log into their account though but could still see all their account names and email.

edible
26-09-2012, 11:17 AM
yeah happened to me too a while ago but you couldn't access them or i couldn't. you could with these, see all their info etc.

Samantha
26-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Yeah it is pretty scary, unsure how it actually happens but it could be the ID numbers you know when the Dragon Throne and V Guitar were same numbers so you could scam? Like that perhaps.

Red
26-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Yea.. I didn't get taken to the homepage.. mine was like the id page with all the account names.
So you could log onto the client? wow

edible
26-09-2012, 11:20 AM
When I went to the accounts on my ID and tried to log on a clone I got disconnected to an apache page or something too :S

Did maintenance take away the new homepage for anyone else?

auffant1
26-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Really scary tbh. Wonder why this happens. So wait can some clear this up, you are able to see all their information, (email, accounts ect.) but not login to the client or see their password?

Rainbow
26-09-2012, 04:10 PM
oh thats rather scary and un secure, i changed my email the other day but might do it again if this is the case to be on the safe side :S

vito201-:D
26-09-2012, 04:47 PM
oh thats rather scary and un secure, i changed my email the other day but might do it again if this is the case to be on the safe side :S

You can't choose who's ID you access, it's just a random chance thing... changing your email won't help, you just have to hope Sulake don't accidentally allow other people to access your JSESSION/Cookie data.
- Alex (Shenk).

Catchy
26-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Happened to me a few weeks ago and @efq (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31155);
Typed my password wrong and got taken to someone else's id page. Couldn't log into their account though but could still see all their account names and email.

asif u tried not so much of a saint now r ya!!!

Red
26-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Lmao not like I would do anything. I would of logged back off but I wanted to test it to see how much of a security risk it was and then I passed it on to the developers!!

Catchy
26-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Lmao not like I would do anything. I would of logged back off but I wanted to test it to see how much of a security risk it was and then I passed it on to the developers!!

yhyh -red stuffz fronez in her handbag-

cud imagine it

Edited by Nick (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic!

Aaron
27-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Didn't this glitch happen before? And I thought they fixed it up.. maybe not considering it's Habbo.

I'm sure you'd D/c if you attempted to go further on the ID.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!