PDA

View Full Version : thanks cokes!!

Gina
26-09-2012, 08:11 PM
thankz for your time liam, shame you was fired :o
suchhaaa rebel ;) lmao ohdear -.-

Thread closed to prevent further arguments - Inseriousity.

LissaW
26-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Ikr, he was a great friend and DJ, hopefully this won't tarnish his reputation too much, he was very loved here :') Will miss you Cokes;, stay in touchhhh! xxx

Shockwave.2CC
26-09-2012, 08:20 PM
B
y
e

L
i
a
m

Samantha
26-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Bye bye!

Richie
26-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Now that's drama haha just listened to the song

bye liam

Gina
26-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Now that's drama haha just listened to the song

bye liam

same omg -.-

Abrood
26-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Lmfao.

Pigperson
26-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Just heard the song too, it's going round like wildfire. Bye Liam!

Will

Aiden
26-09-2012, 08:41 PM
No idea what song? But bye.

j0rd
26-09-2012, 08:44 PM
never even heard of you before
but congrats thanks

MKR&*42
26-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Omg k I know it's rude but LMFAO AT THE SONG.

omg ty for your time you rebel. Sure they'll let you back in, in like... 20 years time? ;) Thanks for that comical song.

Jurv
26-09-2012, 08:49 PM
someone give me a link to the song and thanks for your time i'm sure you were great :¬:

Aiden
26-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Ohhh wow. Just heard the song. very... unique.

David
26-09-2012, 09:49 PM
stop being noobs and link the song

Calvin
26-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Come on guys.. sharing is caring!

David
26-09-2012, 11:26 PM
*Link Removed*

you could have at least said **** not f, what a let down

Bullying (or links to it) is not allowed on the forum - Inseriousity.

Cokes
26-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Omg k I know it's rude but LMFAO AT THE SONG.

omg ty for your time you rebel. Sure they'll let you back in, in like... 20 years time? ;) Thanks for that comical song.

Haha aint coming back lol

Calvin
he should have entered it into Habbox Starz

Cokes
*Removed* you could have at least swore, what a let down

I do have a version with swearing lmfao! I was thinking of most people's parents who dont like the word *REMOVED*. lol

Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

David
26-09-2012, 11:30 PM
i would have voted

"go and bum michael so you can be manager" lmao

Jazz
27-09-2012, 01:21 AM
i dont think you guys know this but jades currently on the phone to me in tears because of the comments youve been spreading in the helpdesk etc. Liam is a little idiot who thinks hes all it, well hes not. All the comments he made on that song are completely false and really shouldnt be laughed at because it just isnt fair.

hope your happy.

David
27-09-2012, 01:34 AM
not to be mean but why is she up at 20 past 2 crying over some kids words, sticks and stones pal

MKR&*42
27-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Haha aint coming back lol

Well, at least you went out in style :P

buttons
27-09-2012, 09:00 AM
ooooooh drama
"fred isn't even real" omg loves it
anyway fnx for the entertainment cokes

Cokes
27-09-2012, 10:16 AM
i dont think you guys know this but jades currently on the phone to me in tears because of the comments youve been spreading in the helpdesk etc. Liam is a little idiot who thinks hes all it, well hes not. All the comments he made on that song are completely false and really shouldnt be laughed at because it just isnt fair.

hope your happy.

Dont dish it if she cant take it lol. And yes i'm a little idiot lawl xxx aint false tho :]

Kardan
27-09-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm going to gate crash your wedding and play this song to the guests, now that'll be entertainment!

But to stay on topic, there's nothing cool about bullying people over the internet.

Cokes
27-09-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm going to gate crash your wedding and play this song to the guests, now that'll be entertainment!

But to stay on topic, there's nothing cool about bullying people over the internet.

Nothing cool at all but then they all chat *REMOVED* about you then you just like to get them back.

I'm done ~

Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Kardan
27-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Nothing cool at all but then they all chat shet about you then you just like to get them back.

I'm done ~

So why didn't you man up and just take it instead of creating some crappy song about them?

Cokes
27-09-2012, 10:31 AM
So why didn't you man up and just take it instead of creating some crappy song about them?

It's all a little bit of fun. Don't get all mad now please it's only a song no need to cry lol

Kardan
27-09-2012, 10:34 AM
It's all a little bit of fun. Don't get all mad now please it's only a song no need to cry lol

I'm not crying as it's nothing to do with me, but as stated earlier, people are crying about it - it's not a little bit of fun, frankly it's quite a horrid and immature thing to do.

What worries me more is that the GM, the AGM and the FM have all read this and not isued a ban. Does bullying not equal a ban anymore?

Cokes
27-09-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm not crying as it's nothing to do with me, but as stated earlier, people are crying about it - it's not a little bit of fun, frankly it's quite a horrid and immature thing to do.

What worries me more is that the GM, the AGM and the FM have all read this and not isued a ban. Does bullying not equal a ban anymore?

Dont know and i really don't care - If they want to ban they can ban. I didn't post the link on this forum i also have not typed to anyone bullying them .. sad times.

And if you don't think it's a little bit of fun and you think it's "horrid and immature" then don't comment anymore since again.. I don't care

Tara love x

Kardan
27-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Dont know and i really don't care - If they want to ban they can ban. I didn't post the link on this forum i also have not typed to anyone bullying them .. sad times.

And if you don't think it's a little bit of fun and you think it's "horrid and immature" then don't comment anymore since again.. I don't care

Tara love x

I didn't say you posted the link to the forum, but you're still the culprit since you created the song. And you can also bully people without typing, I'm sure that's fairly obvious. And if you don't care, I'm sure you won't mind if I keep replying :)

Cokes
27-09-2012, 10:47 AM
I didn't say you posted the link to the forum, but you're still the culprit since you created the song. And you can also bully people without typing, I'm sure that's fairly obvious. And if you don't care, I'm sure you won't mind if I keep replying :)

Ok cool do what you want lmao im off cya bud

Foregetfuhl
27-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Just going to say this now, i wasn't upset due to the song, i wasn't upset due to anything like that. It was for a completely different reason that I was annoyed and frustrated.

Liam, I liked you, I thought we were mates and you were a laugh. Ever since issues in HxL arose you have caused nothing but problems and you know that. That song was rude and abusive and there was no reason for you to go on air and purposely play that song infront of listeners etc. And getting friends to send it then out to people is just immature and pathetic.

Quite frankly, I'm done with you and that little lot because I am quite happy with the friends I have here at HxL. I enjoy what I do and I could not give a damn about you calling me a 'lowlife' or whatever you want to call me. So what I'll admit it :) If getting involved with a fansite and doing something I like for it makes me a lowlife and a weirdo or whatever. Then that is exactly what I am.

Kardan
27-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Just going to say this now, i wasn't upset due to the song, i wasn't upset due to anything like that. It was for a completely different reason that I was annoyed and frustrated.

Liam, I liked you, I thought we were mates and you were a laugh. Ever since issues in HxL arose you have caused nothing but problems and you know that. That song was rude and abusive and there was no reason for you to go on air and purposely play that song infront of listeners etc. And getting friends to send it then out to people is just immature and pathetic.

Quite frankly, I'm done with you and that little lot because I am quite happy with the friends I have here at HxL. I enjoy what I do and I could not give a damn about you calling me a 'lowlife' or whatever you want to call me. So what I'll admit it :) If getting involved with a fansite and doing something I like for it makes me a lowlife and a weirdo or whatever. Then that is exactly what I am.

So surely that means he's calling himself a lowlife too? :P

I've reported this thread, and management have viewed it, but alas, it's still here I'm afraid.

Foregetfuhl
27-09-2012, 11:27 AM
So surely that means he's calling himself a lowlife too? :P

I've reported this thread, and management have viewed it, but alas, it's still here I'm afraid.

Well gotta be said, who just spent an hour making a rude song to play on a fansite?
Go figure that out?

David
27-09-2012, 11:27 AM

if you werent upset over this, what's jezza tripping on?

hope your happy.

Foregetfuhl
27-09-2012, 11:30 AM
if you werent upset over this, what's jezza tripping on?

It was more worried/upset about what the repercussions would be over something said in the song.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!