PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants/Cafés on Habbo

MKR&*42
30-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Do you think there's any point in me trying to make a café/restaurant on Habbo? Only a select few actually get popular, but when they get popular they do tend to stay busy for quite a long time.

I've done it before about 3 times (my first was an Ice Café around Xmas 2009, omg I loved it sooo much) and they do get quite busy at times + thanks to wired you don't need to bother with being there all the time. It's not something I'd do overnight obviously, I've had the idea in my head for a while and it'd cost a lot of credits for what I'd be doing but I think it's worth trying.

Worth attempting to make a restaurant in the future and then trying to get it quite popular and maintain that consistency ? :P

Martin
30-09-2012, 05:29 PM
I think you should Warren!! Then you can make me manager!

In all seriousness I think they can do quite well in terms of popularity really, as long as you put the effort into getting people there etc.

lawrawrrr
30-09-2012, 05:31 PM
if you enjoy building them then why not?

I don't see the point in ONLY doing something for popularity, do it because you like building or want to make a nice looking room!

MKR&*42
30-09-2012, 05:34 PM
I think you should Warren!! Then you can make me manager!

In all seriousness I think they can do quite well in terms of popularity really, as long as you put the effort into getting people there etc.

Not after what you told me the bakers do at Tesco +o(

if you enjoy building them then why not?

I don't see the point in ONLY doing something for popularity, do it because you like building or want to make a nice looking room!

That's a nice perspective of the situation :D Thanks laura hehe.

:odey:
30-09-2012, 05:40 PM
It's SO hard to actually get them popular,
When me & Fudge owned one it was nearly impossible to get it popular,
And we only managed to get around 300 members in 2/3 weeks or so.

MKR&*42
30-09-2012, 05:42 PM
It's SO hard to actually get them popular,
When me & Fudge owned one it was nearly impossible to get it popular,
And we only managed to get around 300 members in 2/3 weeks or so.

Wow :o I guess I'll have to ask for tips in the future if I ever make it and find it being completely un-used by myself/others haha.

(You should have just hosted all your events in it ;))

karter
30-09-2012, 05:58 PM
I had one but it was popular because it was a room comp winner and was selected in the staff picks and then I changed it into a restaurant ...:P Otherwise it is really hard getting any room popular in habbo (unless its a last man standing or stuff)

LiquidLuck.
30-09-2012, 09:09 PM
I like the ones that are pretty cute.

Samantha
30-09-2012, 09:19 PM
I think any room can get popular with promotion and williness to be active in there. I agree with the fact you should enjoy building the room as opposed of it being a chore to make it popular.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!