PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Once Upon a Time

Pages : [1] 2 3

Red
01-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Season 2 Premiere has been released!!! It was so good but mind is swirling and I had to just rewatch it for the second time. Has anyone watched it because I have so much to discuss?!

mm prince philip is a hottie
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb6wbsXxzf1qfy1fno1_500.gif

Ms.Aquamarine
01-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Haha that guy is also from Pretty Little Liars.

I'm watching this today. Can't wait to see all the new characters! :D

LiquidLuck.
01-10-2012, 03:34 PM
First of all HE IS UGLY!

Second, I have to wait another month!!! >.<

Red
01-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Haha that guy is also from Pretty Little Liars.

I'm watching this today. Can't wait to see all the new characters! :D

Wooo Rosy! Yea he is ;o

First of all HE IS UGLY!

Second, I have to wait another month!!! >.<

No he is not :(!!! Watch it online zahz. ;)

buttons
01-10-2012, 03:55 PM
i just watched it and

i'm so confused cause wasn't that prince phillip in story brooke at the very beginning of the ep? or was it someone else? cause if it was im confused as to why he was there when their part of the fairytale land wasn't affected.
AND WHY DONT THEY KNOW WHO DR WHALE IS? he must not be a person in fairytale land if they couldn't tell by looking? killing me
also think it's hilarious how all the guys are failing like charming not getting into the portal and prince phillip not even trying to kill the thing lol (i wonder who he was saying "i love you" to) while the females are the saviours.
oh my god when they were talking bout snow's one night stand with dr whale part was SO funny haha
has time stopped again? :S im confused by that too, it showed the clock then the whole fairy tale world time stopping and restarting confused me too. did time stop there too?
good twist at the end that they were the ones that brought the onster to fairytale land that got phillip. a bit confused by that though as he was marked and regina was marked and just what the **** really

LiquidLuck.
01-10-2012, 04:04 PM
No he is not :(!!! Watch it online zahz. ;)

He is one of the ugliest guys ever srsly. xD
And no subtitles! :( I dislike watching stuff without subtitles..

Red
01-10-2012, 04:20 PM
i just watched it and

i'm so confused cause wasn't that prince phillip in story brooke at the very beginning of the ep? or was it someone else? cause if it was im confused as to why he was there when their part of the fairytale land wasn't affected.
AND WHY DONT THEY KNOW WHO DR WHALE IS? he must not be a person in fairytale land if they couldn't tell by looking? killing me
also think it's hilarious how all the guys are failing like charming not getting into the portal and prince phillip not even trying to kill the thing lol (i wonder who he was saying "i love you" to) while the females are the saviours.
oh my god when they were talking bout snow's one night stand with dr whale part was SO funny haha
has time stopped again? :S im confused by that too, it showed the clock then the whole fairy tale world time stopping and restarting confused me too. did time stop there too?
good twist at the end that they were the ones that brought the onster to fairytale land that got phillip. a bit confused by that though as he was marked and regina was marked and just what the **** really

I didn't see him at the start of the episode? Do you mean the guy in New York? I think that might be baelfire (Rumplestiltskin's son) and henrys dad! Apparently there are meant to be some clues pointing to his identity in his apartment.

I don't know who dr. whale is but I really want to know!! I am also so annoyed that they end up killing all the hot characters :'( Graham and now Phillip! I think their love triangle was really interesting though and I picked up to that his I love you was ambiguous so I wonder who it was going out too hmm.

And Yea. I think it was basically that fairytale land was destroyed by the curse but there was this part that survived but time froze there. Since the dark curse broke, time has restarted there. So now I think we are going to have Storybrooke, present day fairytale land and the flashbacks from before the curse like before.

So many things confused me though. Like why was only that corner of the land frozen and not touched by the curse? Is the safe haven place going to be neverland? and now Emma has magic? I guess that makes sense because she's the saviour and is going to have to restore fairytale land. Also did you pick up on the line where Regina said 'Who's Jefferson.' Was she just pretending :S or has her memory actually gone? Also the line mulan said to aurora 'How did you end up here in your cursed state?' 'Your not the only one who knows sacrifice?' Wondering what that is all about.

The time line is really confusing. :( I didn't understand because in the first season when Regina went to maleficent to exchange the dark curse for the sleeping curse she said that Sleeping Beauty had already awoke from her sleeping curse. So how can she be referred to before the dark curse was cast, if its meant to be happening years later after its broke :(? Someone else said that she was referring to Aurora's mother though and she does say 'first she goes after my mother and then me.'

LiquidLuck.
01-10-2012, 05:50 PM
-wants to read what Kirst and Jenny are saying so badly-
-controls self-

>.<

Inseriousity.
01-10-2012, 07:25 PM
okay so putting it in spoiler for zahz but really enjoyed the episode. was worried that the idea of two different worlds had a short shelf life cos it'd get repetitive after a while then they break the curse in the first season and now emma's been teleported to storybrooke or what's left of it with her mum! im impressed :D

LiquidLuck.
02-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Inseriousity.; first had to open the spoiler even though I made myself stop reading it but ty for it xD
And I had no idea you liked Once Upon a Time lol

Shar
04-10-2012, 06:29 PM
First ep of season 2 was so good :D

Foregetfuhl
11-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I've watched the first two eps now and got to love the background stories of other characters not just Snow and Emma. Was amazing to see the inclusion of David/Charming more and his impact into the community and it really is just as amazing as I remember from Season 1 and oh my god the twist at the end of episode 2. My jaw dropped like... OH MY GOD AS IFFFFF!

Red
15-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Anyone watched episode 3? My favourite so far. I really wasn't expecting Cora to be Lancelot. Feel a bit sad because I was really warming to his character! So many cute moments. Loved the backstory of snow and david's mum and their marriage, Emma's realisation that snow would do anything for her, David and Henry sword fighting, and Jefferson finally united with grace! I actually felt so sorry for Regina when henry stood her up :( She was so excited. Didn't get why they didn't investigate the vault though!

buttons
15-10-2012, 07:08 PM
ah everyone is saying its their fave.. I found it really boring :( like the whole aurora tryna kill, can't remember if it was emma or snow now lol, just forgiven like that? like built it up and up and she was caught so easy lol >.< kinda predictable with charmings mum not drinking the water lol. I'm really curious as to what Lancelot was going on about when he said the reason for him being under the kings command now or whatever was because of love? and he seems to LIKE LIKE snow lol.

OH MY GOD YEAH when henry stood her up I felt so bad for her aww! kinda annoying that they're like 'redeeming' regina in a way by saying "oh corra is worse than her" etc which is true but im sure reginas ruined more lives. cora and regina both started the same way, by bring given the book... Theyre both the same really :/ has it said what happened to corra after Regina pushed her to the mirror? How did she end up captured?

ooo I can't wait till next week though. they could have done more with the Jefferson and henry thing IMO. Henry said one thing and suddenly Jefferson goes to get his daughter even tho he could have as soon as charming got him out the car? didn't seem really believeable. Maybe I jut wasn't in the right state of mind to watch but were good parts like snow actually seeming more like snow instead of annoying Mary Margaret lol

Red
15-10-2012, 07:57 PM
ah everyone is saying its their fave.. I found it really boring :( like the whole aurora tryna kill, can't remember if it was emma or snow now lol, just forgiven like that? like built it up and up and she was caught so easy lol >.< kinda predictable with charmings mum not drinking the water lol. I'm really curious as to what Lancelot was going on about when he said the reason for him being under the kings command now or whatever was because of love? and he seems to LIKE LIKE snow lol.

OH MY GOD YEAH when henry stood her up I felt so bad for her aww! kinda annoying that they're like 'redeeming' regina in a way by saying "oh corra is worse than her" etc which is true but im sure reginas ruined more lives. cora and regina both started the same way, by bring given the book... Theyre both the same really :/ has it said what happened to corra after Regina pushed her to the mirror? How did she end up captured?

ooo I can't wait till next week though. they could have done more with the Jefferson and henry thing IMO. Henry said one thing and suddenly Jefferson goes to get his daughter even tho he could have as soon as charming got him out the car? didn't seem really believeable. Maybe I jut wasn't in the right state of mind to watch but were good parts like snow actually seeming more like snow instead of annoying Mary Margaret lol

I find Aurora bratty and annoying ;/ I took the love Lancelot was talking about though as Guinevere? Since he falls in love with her in the Arthurian legend. We haven't seen what happened after she was pushed through the mirror, but I'm looking forward to finding out how that part of fairytale land survived, and seeing how Lancelot died.

Inseriousity.
16-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Not my favourite episode but I think now the curse is broken storybrooke plots seem a bit boring. the fun of storybrooke was mainly seeing how their fake identity was similar/different to their fairytale character and now that's gone. I do like that emma is in fairytale wasteland now though (I prefer this world now) and thought it was sad that snow was upset at not being able to watch her daughter grow up aww :(

Red
16-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Not my favourite episode but I think now the curse is broken storybrooke plots seem a bit boring. the fun of storybrooke was mainly seeing how their fake identity was similar/different to their fairytale character and now that's gone. I do like that emma is in fairytale wasteland now though (I prefer this world now) and thought it was sad that snow was upset at not being able to watch her daughter grow up aww :(

Yea, I am getting a bit bored of storybrooke, which is why I liked this episode because it hardly had any storybrooke time. I'm sure it will get exciting though when they explore August and Henry's father/ mystery new york guy. I wonder if Cora will get to storybrooke before Snow and Emma. Imagine the havoc if she shapeshifts into them. ;o

Inseriousity.
16-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Well it looked like she was doing some sort of spell to fix the wardrobe so who knows, it's possible. that'd be interesting! i realised what was missing from last episode! mr gold/rumpelstiltskin, he's my favourite character lol. :D

buttons
22-10-2012, 12:25 PM
anyone watched ep 4?

really starting to dislike rumple in both lands, can't believe he killed Milah for leaving their son cause that's logical? then he goes and leaves baelfire to defend for himself without a mother and father? fool. ew I hope hook isn't in love with her tho cause I want him to get with emma WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN. then again I want her with Jefferson too which won't happen either. Why can't there be a single man?! Excited to see what happens once hook and Cora are back though she'll probably screw him over, can't figure out if he will be a goodie (compared to most) or what...

Anyway preview for next episode about mr whale. (http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TBjBI_m2IQo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTBjBI_m2IQo%26feature%3 Dplayer_embedded) he's someone who can bring back the dead?
Deffo sounding like frankstein here, while in storybrooke he saved lives hm.. Wonder why he was a womaniser tho lol & if hook and bael both have beans to a new land (which was the reason tthey didn't go to storybrooke right?) then I wonder if they're in the same place and bael is Peter Pan? then that would mean he can't be Henry's father. I just wanna find bael!!

Red
22-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Yess! I watched it on live stream last night. Feeling the same about Rumple :( I can't believe he killed Milah. It was wrong of her to leave her son, but she didn't deserve that. It is like he has crossed the evil line and I don't know how Bae is going to forgive him. Jeez though, He is in like every story. Rumplestiltskin, the fairy godmother in cinderella, the beast and now the crocodile too. I think it makes sense that Bae would be peterpan and I wouldn't rule out, him being Henry's father too. Oo people have had the whale and frankenstein theories for a while, and that clip deffo seems to confirm it. Also I wonder why hook didn't get taken by the curse but smee did? Also his name was Killian Jones. What if it was something to do with davy jones locker? I can't imagine emma with any of them haha. Grams all the way! Wasn't liking no Emma/Snow/Regina for this eppy. I'm enjoying the episodes with present day ftl much more.

Ms.Aquamarine
23-10-2012, 04:03 AM
I felt sorry for Rumpelstiltskin . Mila left him and Bael and she told him that she never loved him. That must hurt a lot. He shouldn't have killed Mila though, but then again we wouldn't have such an interesting ending if he didn't. Curious to see what will happen next (especially with Cora and Hook joining forces). Hoping to see more of Snow and Emma in current fairytale land soon.

Neat how current storybrooke, past fairytale land (with the powerless Rumple), past fairy tale (with the Dark One Rumple), and current fairytale land are all in one episode.

I like these two once upon a time gifs that I saw on your tumblr, Jen. Really cute aha.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwun6EbPr1qgwefso1_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbxuxez4DS1qbrs65o7_r2_250.gif

Red
23-10-2012, 06:19 PM
spoilerr!!

http://cdn.ndl.mx/files/2012/10/Emma-and-man-600x399.jpeg
http://cdn.ndl.mx/files/2012/10/Emma-and-police-600x399.jpeg

Looks like mystery new york man is henrys father >:} These are from eppy 6!

Red
29-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Wooo so we finally know Whale is is Dr Frankenstein. Anyone else really warming to Regina? I really want her to be redeemed :(! Loved seeing how she turned into the evil queen. I wonder when she found out, that she had been manipulated by them. Her scenes with Daniel were really touching, but I wish they would of had longer together. Also loved seeing Jefferson in his younger days. Wondering now who is Dr. Whales brother is. So many wizard of oz references too!

buttons
29-10-2012, 05:34 PM
felt so bad for regina when daniel was hurting her and she had to let him go :(
LMAO at charming punching dr whale haah dr whale has alwayssss creeped me out lol WHERE ARE HIS TOP TEETH SERIOUSLY?
archie is so unbelievably cute the whole way through this episode naww
i doubt dr whales brother is anyone significant but it must be otherwise it wouldn't have been there meh
still interested to see how rumple is related to cora (shes the daughter of the miller hmm) and regina. watching him teach regina magic makes me hate him more than her now :/
its so funny when jefferson comes in and rumple is like "ignore her" then jefferson is giving HER help, if only they knew what she'd become and do haha
OH MY GOD. love it. love how they've brought back the fact emma knows when someone is lying.
loving the parallels too. "my mum took too many, its hard to keep track" then "i took too many, its hard to keep track"
OMG WHEN REGINA AND JEFFERSON LIKE HUG IN FEAR OMG OMG SO CUTE WAH
wait what D: JEFFERSON U *******

new ep looks really boring :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=g6upmIBtlso
not to mention the fact her and the stranger guy (prob henrys dad) has to be from before henry was born so emma would have been what 20? doesnt look it :P n the guy looks the same age as we saw him in storybrooke lol

Red
29-10-2012, 06:30 PM
felt so bad for regina when daniel was hurting her and she had to let him go :(
LMAO at charming punching dr whale haah dr whale has alwayssss creeped me out lol WHERE ARE HIS TOP TEETH SERIOUSLY?
archie is so unbelievably cute the whole way through this episode naww
i doubt dr whales brother is anyone significant but it must be otherwise it wouldn't have been there meh
still interested to see how rumple is related to cora (shes the daughter of the miller hmm) and regina. watching him teach regina magic makes me hate him more than her now :/
its so funny when jefferson comes in and rumple is like "ignore her" then jefferson is giving HER help, if only they knew what she'd become and do haha
OH MY GOD. love it. love how they've brought back the fact emma knows when someone is lying.
loving the parallels too. "my mum took too many, its hard to keep track" then "i took too many, its hard to keep track"
OMG WHEN REGINA AND JEFFERSON LIKE HUG IN FEAR OMG OMG SO CUTE WAH
wait what D: JEFFERSON U *******

new ep looks really boring :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=g6upmIBtlso
not to mention the fact her and the stranger guy (prob henrys dad) has to be from before henry was born so emma would have been what 20? doesnt look it :P n the guy looks the same age as we saw him in storybrooke lol

They could of tried to make her look a bit younger haha, but i'm excited to see her past and henry's dad! Dr whale just confuses me? Why did he have a different accent in ftl? And I still don't get how his womanizer personality ties in with dr. frankenstein. :S It felt like during the episode they were hinting whale is the wizard of oz too? Just the whole black and grey bit in his world reminded me of the movie where its starts out in black and white, and all Jefferson's references to him as the wizard. Would be cool seeing a transfer from black and white to colour haha. And yea i'd like to see more of cora/rumples relationship. I also think she became the queen of hearts when she was pushed through the mirror.

buttons
29-10-2012, 07:07 PM
i noticed his accent change too lol but i don't understand how in his land he's famous for practising a 'different' kind of magic when he's never actually been able to bring anyone back from the dead rofl but um frankenstein was in black and white too i think? yeah same about his personality but he's always seemed particularly attached to ruby? wonder if he's linked to her.
im actually quite bad at guessing because although i've seen disney films i don't remember them so it's always fun for me to find out then go google the fairytale and be like OOH lol so i didn't catch any wizard of oz references other than the slippers.
yea would make sense cora being the queen of hearts and why she took reginas father so confused as to what shes been doing this whole time cause haven't they been in that part of land which wasn't affected by the curse for 28 years too and she's done nothing??? and how long has hook been there. OH MY GOD my brain is frazzled.
really just think im gonna end up having lightbulb moments because my heads always all over the place especially switching from the past to present n all that. rumples has been from the very start though and must be quite old so if bael went to the real world he'd be old too. more i think the more potholes n meh just gonna leave it, not let the magic go :P
FlyingJesus; hurry up and watch and set us straight

Inseriousity.
29-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Took me forever to work out who he was even though they were practically spelling it out for me, I'm so slow. It seems that any episode with mr gold/rumple goes up 1000 points for me so to see this teacher-student relationship between him and regina is really interesting and shoulda seen it coming that he manipulated it so that shed turn into a badass ripping hearts out but nope didn't. I like how all the fairytales and stories link and combine. Makes the show really interesting.

FlyingJesus
30-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Ok am only on ep 14 so will be a while before I can read these spoilers :P but once I get there I'll let you all know what's happening ;)

Red
30-10-2012, 06:49 PM
i noticed his accent change too lol but i don't understand how in his land he's famous for practising a 'different' kind of magic when he's never actually been able to bring anyone back from the dead rofl but um frankenstein was in black and white too i think? yeah same about his personality but he's always seemed particularly attached to ruby? wonder if he's linked to her.
im actually quite bad at guessing because although i've seen disney films i don't remember them so it's always fun for me to find out then go google the fairytale and be like OOH lol so i didn't catch any wizard of oz references other than the slippers.
yea would make sense cora being the queen of hearts and why she took reginas father so confused as to what shes been doing this whole time cause haven't they been in that part of land which wasn't affected by the curse for 28 years too and she's done nothing??? and how long has hook been there. OH MY GOD my brain is frazzled.
really just think im gonna end up having lightbulb moments because my heads always all over the place especially switching from the past to present n all that. rumples has been from the very start though and must be quite old so if bael went to the real world he'd be old too. more i think the more potholes n meh just gonna leave it, not let the magic go :P
@FlyingJesus (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24753); hurry up and watch and set us straight

He didn't have to immediately go to our world though. I am loving the peter pan theories, and that he went to neverland first, which would mean he wouldn't be that old.

are you enjoying it FlyingJesus;
currently watching first series atm too. On episode 8 woo

FlyingJesus
30-10-2012, 07:30 PM
It's goooooood yeah although like every other show in the world there are annoying bits where people do or say things that are WRONG and you're sat there like well you handled that terribly

buttons
30-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Red; i just remembered they couldnt get the rights to use peter pan but would that have included captain hook in it which they obviously have the rights for now so will have the rights to use peter pan?

FlyingJesus
31-10-2012, 01:24 PM
These dwarves aren't very short

FlyingJesus
05-11-2012, 01:28 AM
OK am finally up to date and I will try to cover some of the points that have been raised and not dealt with but obv I'm not one of the writers so I don't know all of it :P

why was only that corner of the land frozen and not touched by the curse? Is the safe haven place going to be neverland?

Probably something to do with Cora's presence, or maybe just a safety net that Rumple put in because he felt like it. I think writing Neverland into the plot might make it a bit difficult to keep up with time shifts and I can't see it as a safe place considering Hook can go in and out of it whenever he wants and one assumes the Hatter and other people with dimensional tools can too, and it's definitely not safe from magic by its nature.

really starting to dislike rumple in both lands, can't believe he killed Milah for leaving their son cause that's logical? then he goes and leaves baelfire to defend for himself without a mother and father? fool.

Awww I like him and can sympathise because of the whole coward thing, getting told that he's worth nothing if he isn't willing to give up his life which is ridiculous and pretty much the cause of nearly all male suffering in the universe but YEAH shouldn't have killed her, I thought he'd take the hand off Hook and turn her into a mermaid because that would tie in with the Neverland theme and still force them to be separated but nvm

ew I hope hook isn't in love with her tho cause I want him to get with emma WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN. then again I want her with Jefferson too which won't happen either.

In love with who? He was in love with Milah but she's obv dead now so that isn't a problem :P either way I don't want any of the hotties getting with Emma because she is just a completely unlikeable character in my opinion, they can do better like having a threeway with Red

Why can't there be a single man?!

Whale, Leeroy, Archie, Marco, Jefferson, Pinocchio...

Wonder why he was a womaniser tho lol & if hook and bael both have beans to a new land (which was the reason tthey didn't go to storybrooke right?) then I wonder if they're in the same place and bael is Peter Pan? then that would mean he can't be Henry's father. I just wanna find bael!!

Baelfire didn't go to Storybrooke because he'd already been thrown into our world lonnnnng before, he almost definitely isn't Peter Pan because unless his deportation to our world happened during our Victorian era the story doesn't fit, and he wouldn't have had the time or the inclination to try finding his way back to a magic world (which Neverland definitely is, meaning Neverland can't be the place he went to, at least to start with) and by then all the other characters would have died of old age. No idea why Whale is a womaniser in our world, guessing he's more than just the one character that he's been named as - since Frankenstein needs body parts maybe he's also Jack The Ripper or something idk that would be a bit dark for this show I think :P

Anyone else really warming to Regina? I really want her to be redeemed :(! Loved seeing how she turned into the evil queen. I wonder when she found out, that she had been manipulated by them. Her scenes with Daniel were really touching, but I wish they would of had longer together. Also loved seeing Jefferson in his younger days. Wondering now who is Dr. Whales brother is. So many wizard of oz references too!

Yessssss I love Regina have from the start pretty much though, am totes on her side about the whole Snow White thing what a brat. Don't think Whale's brother will be anyone of importance since his existence is only to give Whale the passionate drive for medical science rather than just having no backstory, but YES definitely picked up on some Oz references especially with "we're off to see the wizard" etc, lovesit

I also think she became the queen of hearts when she was pushed through the mirror.

Definitely yeah, was the first thing that came to mind when the mirror was introduced! And explains the whole story of her going there to get her dad

i don't understand how in his land he's famous for practising a 'different' kind of magic when he's never actually been able to bring anyone back from the dead rofl

Yes he has that's what happens at the end of the ep, and when he's dealing with Rumple&co didn't he say that it did work before but with bad results (which I assume is what we've seen the preface of)? Even without that Dr Frankenstein in the story was a famous surgeon etc even without bringing people to life

rumples has been from the very start though and must be quite old so if bael went to the real world he'd be old too.

Mmmmmm I guess because it seems that Rumpface trained Cora even before Regina came along but that does kinda mean that he did absolutely nothing of importance for like 100 years lol so yeah really the only way Baelfire would still be alive is if he DID go to Neverland so maybe the whole Victorian thing does work idk seems a bit of a cop-out though espesh since if Rumple had known that he wasn't going to age he'd have looked for that world not the one without magic :S:S

Red
05-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Aww yea tom. We hadn't had hook introduced yet but it seems like it is just the enchanted forest. And yea Jen! I didn't know they hadn't the rights for peter pan, but if they have hook, then they have Peter.

Omfg Tallahasse was amazing dkjfdkfd
August is a bit of a **** ;/ I can't believe he broke emma's heart and now she has all these trust issues :( She went to prison and then he stole her money and hopped off to Phuket. He deserved to be a bloody wooden man.
At least we know the origin of the postcard but what was in the typewriter box and why did Neal believe him so quickly?
Also I'm glad that Neal isn't really such a bad guy, because if he is Bae, I didn't want him to have changed his personality.
Aurora's and Henry's nightmare was weird. The red made me think of Cora/Queen of Hearts but Aurora seen a boy and Henry a girl. So maybe they were meeting? Charming lighting the candle was so cute though :')
Loved Snow's Mulan tackle and that moment between Emma/Snow, when she came down the beanstalk.
and Hook has such swagger. Loved him! Reminds me a bit of Jack Sparrow and he has a lot of chemistry with emma. Can just imagine a love triangle between emma, hook, and neal/bae/peterpan/

buttons
05-11-2012, 01:29 PM
In love with who? He was in love with Milah but she's obv dead now so that isn't a problem :P either way I don't want any of the hotties getting with Emma because she is just a completely unlikeable character in my opinion, they can do better like having a threeway with Red
he didnt seem MADLY in love with her it was like omg shes dead ok neverland. i really like emma.

Whale, Leeroy, Archie, Marco, Jefferson, Pinocchio...
sorry, *hot single men. besides, leeroy spoke about his love and jefferson most likely has alice or whoever grace's mother is. i guess the whole concept of the drama is love always wins, love is the most powerful magic etc so suppose everyone has to have one lol

Yessssss I love Regina have from the start pretty much though, am totes on her side about the whole Snow White thing what a brat. Don't think Whale's brother will be anyone of importance since his existence is only to give Whale the passionate drive for medical science rather than just having no backstory, but YES definitely picked up on some Oz references especially with "we're off to see the wizard" etc, lovesit
i know youre prob joking bout the snow thing cause it wasn't her fault but regina killed graham and even took her own father's heart not to mention she had grahams heart so was controlling his life and making him have sex with her etc.... yeah i sympathise with her sometimes but really don't want to, plus she wanted to learn magic.

Mmmmmm I guess because it seems that Rumpface trained Cora even before Regina came along but that does kinda mean that he did absolutely nothing of importance for like 100 years lol so yeah really the only way Baelfire would still be alive is if he DID go to Neverland so maybe the whole Victorian thing does work idk seems a bit of a cop-out though espesh since if Rumple had known that he wasn't going to age he'd have looked for that world not the one without magic :S:S
don't you think it's weird though that cora is the daughter of a MILLER (which ties into the rumplestiltskin original story) ?? so still curious as to how he knows cora and regina, DIDN'T REGINA THINK TO EXPLORE THAT ISSUE FIRST?

Aww yea tom. We hadn't had hook introduced yet but it seems like it is just the enchanted forest. And yea Jen! I didn't know they hadn't the rights for peter pan, but if they have hook, then they have Peter.

Omfg Tallahasse was amazing dkjfdkfd
August is a bit of a **** ;/ I can't believe he broke emma's heart and now she has all these trust issues :( She went to prison and then he stole her money and hopped off to Phuket. He deserved to be a bloody wooden man.
At least we know the origin of the postcard but what was in the typewriter box and why did Neal believe him so quickly?
Also I'm glad that Neal isn't really such a bad guy, because if he is Bae, I didn't want him to have changed his personality.
Aurora's and Henry's nightmare was weird. The red made me think of Cora/Queen of Hearts but Aurora seen a boy and Henry a girl. So maybe they were meeting? Charming lighting the candle was so cute though :')
Loved Snow's Mulan tackle and that moment between Emma/Snow, when she came down the beanstalk.
and Hook has such swagger. Loved him! Reminds me a bit of Jack Sparrow and he has a lot of chemistry with emma. Can just imagine a love triangle between emma, hook, and neal/bae/peterpan/

lol neal seems all sleazy at the beginning wjhgjkhg and the whole "i stole a stolen car" ehh... didn't like that scene. although throughout you can see how naive emma is with love and so trusting and you can see how and why she's changed so much
LOL the giant scene i was all prepared to be freaked the **** out of then i was like lmao really. hes not scary :(
lolololol bloody hell hook what are u doing to emma :( i don't see much chemistry coming from her lol but idk if thats how shes supposed to act cause of her trust issues but meh.
the whole thing makes me think neal isn't baelfire now because i don't think he'd be randomly messing around with a girl but then again how did he believe august so quickly and the whole do you believe in magic etc. i was thinking it was maybe a portal or something magical he showed but dunno

**** THE GIANTS AWAKE OMG OMG IM SCARED
oh i just knew he'd take it :@
lmfao the giant "kill me" you r not v.scary omg plus his trap? if he trapped a human in that they'd most likely be able to get through the holes lol
HEY I FELT SORRY FOR U THERE GIANT
oh ok
EMMA WHY WHY what if hooks a good guy but will now become bitter and vengeful lol so hopefully hes a baddy.
ah well quite a good episode. just want emma snow etc back to storybrooke missing everyone together lol

Inseriousity.
05-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Really good episode although glasses to make someone look younger and naive. really? is that the best they could do :P

Red
05-11-2012, 02:30 PM
don't you think it's weird though that cora is the daughter of a MILLER (which ties into the rumplestiltskin original story) ?? so still curious as to how he knows cora and regina, DIDN'T REGINA THINK TO EXPLORE THAT ISSUE FIRST?

lol neal seems all sleazy at the beginning wjhgjkhg and the whole "i stole a stolen car" ehh... didn't like that scene. although throughout you can see how naive emma is with love and so trusting and you can see how and why she's changed so much
LOL the giant scene i was all prepared to be freaked the **** out of then i was like lmao really. hes not scary :(
lolololol bloody hell hook what are u doing to emma :( i don't see much chemistry coming from her lol but idk if thats how shes supposed to act cause of her trust issues but meh.
the whole thing makes me think neal isn't baelfire now because i don't think he'd be randomly messing around with a girl but then again how did he believe august so quickly and the whole do you believe in magic etc. i was thinking it was maybe a portal or something magical he showed but dunno

**** THE GIANTS AWAKE OMG OMG IM SCARED
oh i just knew he'd take it :@
lmfao the giant "kill me" you r not v.scary omg plus his trap? if he trapped a human in that they'd most likely be able to get through the holes lol
HEY I FELT SORRY FOR U THERE GIANT
oh ok
EMMA WHY WHY what if hooks a good guy but will now become bitter and vengeful lol so hopefully hes a baddy.
ah well quite a good episode. just want emma snow etc back to storybrooke missing everyone together lol

They have already said that Cora is the miller's daughter from the Rumple story, and I think we are going to see that soon!
Yea maybe he isn't Bae but I don't think he is from our world. Still could be peter pan and we had Emmas little Neverland reference in the motel. hehe You would think if he was Bae, after August told him about the curse, he would want to go find his father. hmmm Also Mulan's poppy dust seems to be another reference to Oz. So excited for that.

FlyingJesus
05-11-2012, 03:40 PM
he didnt seem MADLY in love with her it was like omg shes dead ok neverland. i really like emma.

Yeah but he only went to Neverland so he'd have enough time to come up with a good revenge plan, literally his entire action was based on Milah's death

i know youre prob joking bout the snow thing cause it wasn't her fault but regina killed graham and even took her own father's heart not to mention she had grahams heart so was controlling his life and making him have sex with her etc.... yeah i sympathise with her sometimes but really don't want to, plus she wanted to learn magic.

No it was definitely Snow's fault, she broke her promise and told Cora about Daniel which is what set off the entire chain of events leading up to Regina being evil, she only wanted to learn magic once she realised that without it she couldn't get her own back on Snow

Eurgh the whole giant thing was STUPID if 2 random people can knock out a giant with a bit of dust how did entire armies not manage to do him in and he's meant to be the most powerful of them all :S:S:S don't think they should have shown him as being that weak it didn't fit right at all

Doesn't matter if he's good or bad Emma is still gonna be the boring predictable "I got messed over once and now I have no emotions" template character who somehow manages to have no depth even with hours of backstory. But yeah he'd be better as a villain, there needs to be someone bad who isn't a witch/wizard

Yea maybe he isn't Bae but I don't think he is from our world. Still could be peter pan and we had Emmas little Neverland reference in the motel. hehe You would think if he was Bae, after August told him about the curse, he would want to go find his father.

Mmmm def don't think he's native to our world but like you said if he's Baelfire he'd want to be more involved with the fairytale people and not just run to Canada. If he is Peter Pan that could be fun when Hook gets back :P

buttons
12-11-2012, 05:11 PM
episode 7 child of the moon

where did snows beauty spot come from... lol
billy was so cute why did spencer have to kill him :l i wonder what hes gonna do next
ah love how theyre linking how EVERY person under a sleeping spell has these dreams, hope it's significant. OH SO THEY WERE SEEING EACH OTHER. dk why i didn't think of that. so henrys gonna get into her dreams and guide her or something?
why are all the mums ending up to be *******.. :/ cora, milah, anita etc
belle was annoying me, yeah ruby has loads of good qualities but shes still killed so why take the risk guys!!
ruby and her mum part was so sad :( how much more people will ruby kill and not even her own fault. i wouldn't be able to live with myself, poor thing

episode 8 preview into the deep
it says 2 weeks from tonight but was posted yday. hope its not 2 weeks to wait!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=WOEAX8V6aRE

so yeah the dreams are gonna be their way home, wonder if gold thought about that
n wtf is that zombies looool yay cora is back, hope hook is too..

Red
12-11-2012, 05:26 PM
episode 7 child of the moon

where did snows beauty spot come from... lol
billy was so cute why did spencer have to kill him :l i wonder what hes gonna do next
ah love how theyre linking how EVERY person under a sleeping spell has these dreams, hope it's significant. OH SO THEY WERE SEEING EACH OTHER. dk why i didn't think of that. so henrys gonna get into her dreams and guide her or something?
belle was annoying me, yeah ruby has loads of good qualities but shes still killed so why take the risk guys!!
ruby and her mum part was so sad :( how much more people will ruby kill and not even her own fault. i wouldn't be able to live with myself, poor thing

episode 8 preview into the deep
it says 2 weeks from tonight but was posted yday. hope its not 2 weeks to wait!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=WOEAX8V6aRE

so yeah the dreams are gonna be their way home, wonder if gold thought about that
n wtf is that zombies looool yay cora is back, hope hook is too..

I picked up that they were seeing each other. hehe Best bit for me this week was the whole dream. I am so glad they had it now instead of dragging it out. Love the preview for next week. Can't wait to see them both connecting through this other world. And yea if snow wasn't like a positive mother figure, there would just be all these crap ones. Poor charming when he destroyed the hat :( and aw I loved that Rumple helped henry without charging a price.

Inseriousity.
12-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Fun episode, Granny is my favourite character, she's such a badass lol

FlyingJesus
12-11-2012, 06:05 PM
ah love how theyre linking how EVERY person under a sleeping spell has these dreams, hope it's significant. OH SO THEY WERE SEEING EACH OTHER. dk why i didn't think of that.

lmao did you not get that like as soon as they said there was someone else there and the dream was identical ;|| lovesit if Snow can bring her dream back (because she used to have them but got over it somehow) and she can get back but leave Emma behind to be boring and pointless all by herself

Common fairytale trope :P

What you on about Ruby's got control of the change again now, that's what the whole thing with David was about. Stupid killing her mum though, MORE DEATHS THAT ARE SNOW WHITE'S FAULT why do people think she's innocent 4god

It is, 25th next episode ;| idk why shows do that I have so many things that I watch that randomly take 2 week breaks how dare they not entertain me permanently

aw I loved that Rumple helped henry without charging a price.

There will be a price :P Rumple is "invested" in Emma and Snow remember

Red
12-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Ahh thats true tom, but it just seemed like they had a bit of a soft spot for Henry. Maybe reminds him a bit of Bae.
idk if the dreams will be like the way home. In season 1 in jeffersons eppy, I think emma made a hat so I think they might use that hmm. There could be a time limit on the dreams and a rush before they lose the ability to have them?
noooooooooooooo, we have to wait to the 25th omg? :'(

Nayaholic
17-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Once Upon a Time is the best show on tv right now. Like omg, i love it. I really want to see Ariel, Aladdin and Jasmine on OUAT though!!

Red
17-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Once Upon a Time is the best show on tv right now. Like omg, i love it. I really want to see Ariel, Aladdin and Jasmine on OUAT though!!

woo yes. totes can't wait to see ariel! So upset it's not on tomorrow :( Just had a wee read of some spoilers and found this

Dr whales brother, Gerhardt has been cast!
http://static.wetpaint.me/ooat/ROOT/photos/310/chad--2874936776352215909.jpg

FlyingJesus
17-11-2012, 06:00 PM
omf he looks like Dean Gaffney loooooooooooooooool

HotelUser
18-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Does anyone else think the show has gotten worse since it started? I enjoyed the other season but I'm just not into this season very much. Those two girls with Emma and Mary are terrible actresses and annoy me quite a lot.

buttons
18-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Does anyone else think the show has gotten worse since it started? I enjoyed the other season but I'm just not into this season very much. Those two girls with Emma and Mary are terrible actresses and annoy me quite a lot.
yeah. plus I pretty much prefer most of them as their fairy tale character than their storybrooke one like literally everyone and Henry's acting is getting worse too

HotelUser
18-11-2012, 02:45 PM
yeah. plus I pretty much prefer most of them as their fairy tale character than their storybrooke one like literally everyone and Henry's acting is getting worse too

That wolf girl isn't the best of actresses either (the one last week's episode focused on). I know what you mean and agree about their fairy tale characters being better, especially Rumpelstiltskin's and the evil queen's which I like quite a lot.

Spoiler from last week:
I was a bit disappointed in last week's episode when Emma and Mary were talking about getting back to Storybrooke, I'd much rather prefer they all go to join Emma and Mary.

Red
18-11-2012, 02:51 PM
I actually prefer this season! I love having present enchanted forest thrown into the mix. I much prefer it with the three places instead of just storybrook and flashbacks. I'm glad they didn't drag the curse on for another season. But I'm sure they will go back to storybrook and then have to decide together whether they will move to enchanted forest?

FlyingJesus
18-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Can't remember if it's been discussed at all but why is Jefferson in Storybrooke? I'm pretty sure he was stuck in Wonderland when the curse was enacted and that's an entire different world :S

Red
18-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Can't remember if it's been discussed at all but why is Jefferson in Storybrooke? I'm pretty sure he was stuck in Wonderland when the curse was enacted and that's an entire different world :S

Hmm cause Regina selected who she brought over. She brought the doctor from his world and Jefferson. Perhaps she found out about them working with Rumplestiltskin.

Inseriousity.
18-11-2012, 05:22 PM
I prefer last season cos I enjoyed comparing the storybrooke characters and how they were different to their fairy tale characters but I'm still enjoying the storyline

FlyingJesus
18-11-2012, 05:28 PM
But there are loads of people who she almost certainly wouldn't have known who got transferred over like the random peasants and that mouse dude. The curse itself needs a lot of further clarification tbh :P

Red
26-11-2012, 10:45 AM
omg too many questions from that episode. Poor Aurora! Having her heart ripped out. I really warmed to her in that episode. She seemed really genuine in her conversations with Mulan and Cora. It really looked like Mulan was falling in love with her. Really warmed to Regina as well! It was so cute when henry hugged charming and when Regina was brewing the magic and henry came in. I think he is going to want to learn magic soon. Snow and Charming in that world were so cute :(( and when Regina said the charmings always find each other. nawwwww. Emma's quote too hehe ' I climbed a beanstalk for that, get your own!'
ooo the ink from a rare squid that only a mermaid could get sounds like a reference to ursula and ariel. Can't wait to see their characters! The scene in the diner was good. Wanting to see more of Granny and Rumple. I am sure they have had some dealings in the past. and wth is this fight with Cora, Regina and Rumple were talking about?! When they were going to get more poppys, thought we were going to see oz :( and prince philip ain't dead woooo

Inseriousity.
26-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Never saw that coming! Cora is such an amazing villain and she scares the crap out of regina and mr gold so for once, I want the villain to win and see that showdown :D

Red
26-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Never saw that coming! Cora is such an amazing villain and she scares the crap out of regina and mr gold so for once, I want the villain to win and see that showdown :D

She makes Regina and Rumple look like saints haha

Shar
28-11-2012, 01:16 PM
I didn't think there could be someone worse than Regina and Mr Gold

FlyingJesus
28-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Regina is a babe she was never evil just really annoyed because Snow can't keep her promises

buttons
28-11-2012, 08:50 PM
act gonna take a brick off henrys face HIS ACTING IS MAKING ME MAD. so cute that regina is there at his bedside n charming is allowing her. LOL belle and rumple talking n some random extra looking round at them so obviously wut. theyre so cute first time ive actually liked them together. ooo r we gonna find out what happened with cora regina and rumple im so excited!!
wait how did they know when exactly to sleep :l
aw regina. love u regina. henry is so gay touching up charming
IM WAKING UP WAHHHHHHHHHH no i love u
mulan u bobba wat u doin. i LOVE it when snow actually turns into snow yknow the whole acting like an outlaw when she jumped mulan n got all scary n not all boring margaret mary
some things so cliche like ILL ALWAYS FIND U just sTOp
oh nooooooo hook whyyYyyyyyyyyyy? aurora nnooo. hook y u find it funny. **** U HOOK. auroras actress is so good at acting there u can like tell it's not actually her. i read ur spoiler earlier kirst i only got time to watch this now so thought aurora was dead lol

getting more exciting woo
ep 9
ye @Red (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81989); Much to fans delight, it seems like The Little Mermaid (http://www.examiner.com/topic/the-little-mermaid) will be making an appearance soon, likely after the mid season break that the show will soon be taking. Rumpelstiltskin says as much when he tells Henry that the special ink he has is only accessible to him through The Little Mermaid.The magic ink that Henry is on a quest to reach may be the ultimate weapon to destroy Cora, Regina's evil mother who was taught by, none other than, Rumpelstiltskin. Since he is the only other besides The Little Mermaid that can get this magic ink, she will be an instrumental character in helping to defeat her and Regina.
One question that comes to mind when fans think of this new character addition is whether she will be coming to Storybrooke or Fairytale Land. In either situation it may be a difficult challenge because the characters fighting the fight are in different realms. If Ariel comes to Storybrooke, it's unlikely that she will be able to aid in Henry's quest to find more magic ink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHGoXizkC6Y

oh and guys wtf im so pissed, had to wait 2 weeks for that episode (admittedly it was good) but next ep is the last one until january. looks like sum1 will die too lol

Red
28-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Awww no she is not dead, just had her heart ripped out :( Still don't know how he managed to do that without her realising it was gone? hmm. I cant't believe there is only one more eppy before it beaks off :( Although it should be good. Omg the little mermaid is going to be amazing!! They are introducing so many new characters for the second half!

Red
03-12-2012, 02:01 AM
was like :o when she revealed her self as queen of hearts omg. Glad we finally found out why that part of enchanted forest didn't get touched by the curse. The hook, emma, cora, snow fight was so good. WTF at cora not being able to take Emma's heart. Aww at Regina sacrificing herself. Was nice to see Henry appreciate it but felt so sorry for her when they just left her :((((( Snow waking charming up was cute as always. CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE IN STORYBROOKE AAAA

HotelUser
03-12-2012, 02:26 AM
I found that episode fairly confusing and moderately hard to follow, but nonetheless it was pretty good.

buttons
03-12-2012, 07:19 PM
ugh i started writing my thoughts then it reloaded so i forgot but was like obv cora was queen of hearts, i think regina will always love her despite everything, hook got knocked out with one punch lmao,love is weakness NO ITS STRENGTH, sad thinkin bout it how emmas life has actually been mapped out since before her birth, henry u little bobba, OMG SNOW N CHARMING SO CUTE CRy, mulan and aurora are so cute lol i cant tell mulans feelings on the whole thing with aurora and getting prince phillip bk tho ;s aww my regina i will invite u for dinner. quite good episode got ages to wait for the next new :(

Inseriousity.
03-12-2012, 09:08 PM
why are american tv schedules so stupid, give us the episodes now :(

lolol liked this episode and explained quite a lot. looking forward to the showdown that's going to be happen with gold/hook and cora/regina

FlyingJesus
03-12-2012, 09:12 PM
was like :o when she revealed her self as queen of hearts omg.
The hook, emma, cora, snow fight was so good.

omf are you kidding Cora as QoH was obvious and that fight was the worst thing I've ever seen, the most notorious swordsman in the entire multiverse getting outfenced and knocked out by a weak-hand punch from a complete amateur! And Cora somehow being unable to just use her magic to fling them all into a tree or something as well as not having been clever enough to try stealing all their hearts when they were in the jail cell.

Hilarious how the fairy magic can nick all the diamond magic in one go, just makes the dwarfs even more obsolete like hey spend your entire life working solidly to get these diamonds and crush them up for us because it would be far too tricky to just wave our wands and do it ;|
There's also the same problem that I had with last week's ep: how do they somehow all know exactly WHEN things are gonna go down? Gold and Regina just had a feeling that today was the day Cora was gonna spring free, and they had it timed right to the last minute - apparently Henry had a stopwatch counting to the exact time because he seemed really distraught when Regina took the magic death condom off the well despite no dead bodies appearing.

AND WAS ANYONE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE AURORA/MULAN HEART SCENE I was thinking it would be totally hilarious if instead of hearts being really easy to put back in and requiring no magic for no discernible reason Mulan instead plunged her hand into Aurora's boob and crushed it, killing her there and then while having a grope of her nips. I know there's a lot in OUAT that doesn't make sense but come on

Red
03-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Yes! I knew she was going to be the queen of hearts but I was still like :o when she took down her mask. LOL I think Hook wanted Emma to win? He knew he had the bean and could make his way there anyway. I don't know what to make of hook because he also gave aurora her heart but then he was going to kill Belle in cold blood, so idk really! Your version of auroa getting her heart back sounds much better. LMAO Also what did you make of the rumples wand scene? He said it had been taken from a fairy and no one mourned her. Could be fairy godmother from Cinderella or Elphaba, the wicked with of the west. There is even a song in wicked no one mourns the wicked!

FlyingJesus
03-12-2012, 10:01 PM
I just assumed it was the one we saw him kill BUT WHY DIDN'T THE BLUE FAIRY JUST GET THE MAGIC WITH HER WAND IF THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENS then they could have sorted things so much earlier 4god everyone is stupid

LiquidLuck.
04-12-2012, 07:31 AM
Could anyone tell me the number of the latest episode? Gotta start watching it tomorrow, as soon as I'm done with exams. Which my last is now and I'm using Habbox.. :( So addicted.

buttons
04-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Could anyone tell me the number of the latest episode? Gotta start watching it tomorrow, as soon as I'm done with exams. Which my last is now and I'm using Habbox.. :( So addicted.
season 2 ep 9 queen of hearts

LiquidLuck.
04-12-2012, 02:11 PM
season 2 ep 9 queen of hearts

Alright, thank you! Gonna see them all in the next few days and be able to comment on them as well. xD

scottish
06-12-2012, 11:46 PM
ok started watching it gonna watch 1-2 episodes a day prob

the mayor / evil queen is weirdly attractive.

FlyingJesus
06-12-2012, 11:53 PM
She's gorg

scottish
07-12-2012, 12:12 AM
emma and the teacher are hot too.

Stephen
07-12-2012, 01:36 AM
i watched the first 3 episodes when it came out but I got flooded with too many shows to watch and ditched it but this years flood of shows to watch has almost finished so I think I may give it another go

Red
07-12-2012, 08:41 AM
ok started watching it gonna watch 1-2 episodes a day prob

the mayor / evil queen is weirdly attractive.

wooo, so you decided to keep watching it :)
most of the people in it are attractive!!

scottish
09-12-2012, 06:20 PM
okay watched first season

i don't get it tho

rumpelstiltskin created 'the curse' or the new non magical world, so why does he bring back magic at the end?
how did they all get to the non magical world? I know the kid + emma got put into the tree, but how did the rest of them come to same place?
if rumpel finds his kid, surely he's still going to think the same of him as he's still obsessed with the magic that he had before
if everyones getting magic back, surely the queen will just be as powerrful as she used to be?

season 2 aint on netflix :(

FlyingJesus
09-12-2012, 06:29 PM
tubeplus

Red
09-12-2012, 06:31 PM
okay watched first season

i don't get it tho

rumpelstiltskin created 'the curse' or the new non magical world, so why does he bring back magic at the end?
how did they all get to the non magical world? I know the kid + emma got put into the tree, but how did the rest of them come to same place?
if rumpel finds his kid, surely he's still going to think the same of him as he's still obsessed with the magic that he had before
if everyones getting magic back, surely the queen will just be as powerrful as she used to be?

season 2 aint on netflix :(

Wooo! You're gonna have to watch the rest online so you are all caught up for the return in Jan! Rumple only created the curse to get back to Bae and I assume he wanted it broken, as he created a clause in it with a drop of true love's potion, so that it could be broken. They all went to the same place because of the curse. Apparently Regina could select the people she wanted to bring over but the whole curse logistics still needs further explaining and yea, she gets her magic back in season 2 but now she has Henry to worry about and she doesn't want him to hate her.

buttons
09-12-2012, 06:37 PM
to add on to what kirst says, emma and august were sent to the real world before the curse was actually in place so story brooke wouldn't have been made. storybrooke is in the real world but nonfairytale characters can't get into it nor can those already there get out of it so it's not the same place emma and august were taken to. regina i'm guessing took the hearts from the characters to this place and thats how she can control them and take them there? she made their new lives and identies with their hearts i guess. but cora has hearts too so who has whose!?!?!!?!? ugh. but then there were also people in cora's part of fairytale world where the curse didn't hit so they didn't move to storybrooke. i guess.

scottish
09-12-2012, 06:42 PM
to add on to what kirst says, emma and august were sent to the real world before the curse was actually in place so story brooke wouldn't have been made. storybrooke is in the real world but nonfairytale characters can't get into it nor can those already there get out of it so it's not the same place emma and august were taken to.

regina i'm guessing took the hearts from the characters to this place and thats how she can control them and take them there? she made their new lives and identies with their hearts i guess. but cora has hearts too so who has whose!?!?!!?!? ugh. but then there were also people in cora's part of fairytale world where the curse didn't hit so they didn't move to storybrooke. i guess.

Yeah I know they were put into a different place in the real world, fairytale characters can get in it, if they went through the tree (Pinocchio/august) :P

cora (queens mum aint it?) isn't in the real world though is she

buttons
09-12-2012, 06:45 PM
SHE MIGHT BE
GO WATCH 2ND SEASON BEFORE I SPOIL IT

scottish
09-12-2012, 06:46 PM
hate u 4 spoiling it ;l

l8r :(

FlyingJesus
09-12-2012, 06:48 PM
nonfairytale characters can't get into it

Henry

Red
09-12-2012, 06:55 PM
I don't think she could have taken their hearts. She had some hearts in her vault but I don't think they are any of the characters. The only one she had was grahams (which she took before curse was enacted I just thought it was the curse that took them there and Henry is technically magical, so that's why he was able to go in as a baby (like emma and august)

FlyingJesus
09-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Yeah she doesn't have their hearts they just did as she said because they had no idea who they were (or who she was) so to them she was just their mayor who ran the place wonderfully and they were somehow living as a completely separatist state that's fully self-sufficient and tiny yet huge at the same time with only 1 policeman except when more are needed but then are never seen again

The writing is great

mrwoooooooo
09-12-2012, 07:12 PM
this thread would be so much better if it was about once upon a time in high school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf1kFEUF-uU&feature=player_embedded

scottish
12-12-2012, 02:13 PM
also how does henry get adopted

no-one can enter or leave, so regina couldn't leave to adopt him, and no-one could get there to give her the kid?

Shar
12-12-2012, 02:18 PM
also how does henry get adopted

no-one can enter or leave, so regina couldn't leave to adopt him, and no-one could get there to give her the kid?
Interesting point

Inseriousity.
12-12-2012, 02:23 PM
I think Mr Gold arranged it. That's the impression I got at the beginning of the show. How he arranged it and what happened I imagine will get explored in the show at some point.

scottish
12-12-2012, 02:24 PM
How could he arrange it when he couldn't leave the town either and has spent the duration there attempting to get out of the town, if he could arrange something out with the town he'd be trying to find his son?

Shar
12-12-2012, 02:26 PM
I also think it's something to do with Gold. Possibly August too

scottish
12-12-2012, 02:30 PM
mm watching season 2 atm, on ep 6 and august just came into her past life with the guy she was robbing with.

Red
12-12-2012, 03:05 PM
I hated August at the end of that eppy :(

hmm, could be mr. gold but he didn't have his memories at this point?? I'm leaning more towards August, because he would do anything to get her to Storybrooke, but he was in Phuket when emma was in prison???unless he flew back hmm

scottish
12-12-2012, 03:14 PM
idk im on bit where she just got sent to prison

Red
12-12-2012, 03:23 PM
ok will u will soon find out what he does :@

FlyingJesus
12-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Not that they haven't written in characters who enter from other places and/or go to other places before (King George is somehow the District Attorney yet can't go anywhere in the district other than one town? Random police officers who don't work for Storybrooke police department come in with him to try taking Snow away? Everyone has mobile phones and cars and so forth yet no such manufacturing plants exist in the town? Granny's is somehow a financial success as a hotel even though no-one in Storybrooke is homeless or ever leaves home?) but I'd guess that the excuse they'll come up with for Henry is that he's the son of a fairytale character and therefore able to enter and possibly leave as he wasn't part of the curse and Emma was able to, although that still doesn't explain how he was brought to the town like did the adoption agency stand at the border and throw him over

Red
06-01-2013, 01:27 AM
BACK TOMORROW WOOO so excited.

some spoilers xx

Archie dies apparently :( poor pongo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaV99vUnFB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9yDNMKy1Gc
At 0.26 I thought it was Cora fighting Regina but its actually the blue fairy ooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjgBTSX0zM8
Mr. Gold finds a way to cross the line to go look for Bae eek

Rose McGowan has been cast as young Cora. Finally getting to see the Miller story.
http://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/onceupontime_mcgowan.jpg?w=640

buttons
09-01-2013, 05:09 PM
lol hook n Cora beginning scene so lame :/
**** u emma y u not let Regina see henry ugh
CORA :o y did he have to die
ALL I THINK IS HOW BAD THE ACTING IS
but in the scene with snow and Regina it's true how amazingly different regina was before and now, totally different people, she's a great actress
love reginas boots, ******* hating emma for keeping henry away from regina :((
AWW HER IN THE CAR OMG CRIES so sad :'(
what who did she kill :s

Red
09-01-2013, 05:16 PM
lol hook n Cora beginning scene so lame :/
**** u emma y u not let Regina see henry ugh
CORA :o y did he have to die
ALL I THINK IS HOW BAD THE ACTING IS
but in the scene with snow and Regina it's true how amazingly different regina was before and now, totally different people, she's a great actress
love reginas boots, ******* hating emma for keeping henry away from regina :((
AWW HER IN THE CAR OMG CRIES so sad :'(
what who did she kill :s

They just killed some unknown. I read an interview with producers Honestly, 'she killed a faceless, nameless person and it was really more to highlight her coldness — that she doesn't care who she killed; she just needed a body.' Glad Archie ain't dead though! Felt so sorry for Regina :'( I really don't want her to turn to Cora. She has been manipulated her whole life. So sad. The outsider looks so good though.

FlyingJesus
09-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Thought it was a really crap episode tbh and just highlighted even more how stupid every single character in the show is, especially Emma who should really be punched in the eye and thrown down that random well that all the magic people seem to love

AND WHY THE HELL ARE THEY ALL GOING BY THEIR STORYBROOKE NAMES STILL I MEAN THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE NOW

Red
09-01-2013, 06:16 PM
I hate that emma was using henry against regina but I don't blame her since she was convinced it wasn't her until she seen proof. It annoyed me Snow and Charming tricked Regina and then because they couldn't harm them, they let her go?? What about all the other people that she could harm.

scottish
09-01-2013, 06:21 PM
I hate that emma was using henry against regina but I don't blame her since she was convinced it wasn't her until she seen proof. It annoyed me Snow and Charming tricked Regina and then because they couldn't harm them, they let her go?? What about all the other people that she could harm.

yeah i didn't get that cause if i got told i couldn't kill them 2 i'd kill everyone else in their kingdom then all the deaths will be on both of them.. so kinda stupid lol

FlyingJesus
09-01-2013, 07:18 PM
EMMA IS NOT HENRY'S MOTHER omf she's just the woman who gave birth to him think the attitude that the writers show towards parental rights is really awful tbh and yeah why not just hire someone else to kill Snow OR Y'KNOW, KILL HER WHEN YOU GET TO THE NEW WORLD AS WAS CLEARLY THE PLAN ORIGINALLY

Red
14-01-2013, 02:00 AM
omg amazing episode BUT OMG BELLE AAA :'(

Inseriousity.
14-01-2013, 06:59 PM
wish kirst kept her spoilers to herself (;)), was waiting for the gun to go but still really sad that belle crossed the line.

FlyingJesus
14-01-2013, 11:15 PM
I HAVE A FEW NOTES FROM THIS EPISODE:

Red's coat at the funeral, omf. Also why did the headstone say Archibald Hopper when his real name is Jiminy Cricket :S I get that they all now have dual personalities and whatever but it really bugs me that they still use their Storybrooke names when the curse is lifted

EMMA BEING THE WORST MUM EVER "hey I found a poptart" omf you are not solving any problems or showing that you are able to provide for your child just leave

Belle is a bell. Sick of idiots who think that just being brave and trying to do something is actually a good idea instead of letting the powerful people deal with stuff. Should have rung Rumple as soon as she found the ship, and also why was she so unwilling to believe that Rumple killed his ex I mean she does know that he used to be totally evil right THAT'S KINDA THE WHOLE POINT OF HER STORY

Why the hell do the royal family live in a loft apartment

Mulan shut up people doubting you is not the same as Belle knowing that she had no fighting skill. There's a difference between actually not having skills and someone just not thinking you do. 3rd most annoying character after Emma and Henry

Red
14-01-2013, 11:52 PM
SOZ MIKE but still had no idea she was going to get shot and loose her memories :'( What memories is she even going to have? She was locked in that jail cell for her entire storybook life.
I loved belle throughout that episode, both present and flashback. Loved her clothes and her smart side shone through more than in previous episodes! Philip being the beast tied the timelines together well. Emma and Henry didn't look that socked when Archie arrived though or that Cora had made her way to storybooke ;/ Wonder what the significance of the number plate is hmm

FlyingJesus
15-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Supposedly the number plate is Peter Pan 2KFL 138 is meant to be "took fliet (flight)"

buttons
18-01-2013, 12:38 AM
mary Margaret you are SO ANNOYING
lol remember reading people complaining about belles hair, she looks a babe
yay he hasn't forgot baelfire
feeling so defensive over belle and books rn. dont underestimate books!!
lol at that beast thing OMG lmao scary not
Mulan mmm GOD SHES SUCH A MOODY BOBBA CRACK A SMILE (she only does around Philip?)
err belle and rumple are like father n daughter ew
rumple the moral of the story is dont do bad things as it can ruin your future INIT
"I trust u do as I wish" NO. YOU'RE NOT HER FATHER, SHUT UP.
So glad belle was the one who saved archie she needs recognition for that but was so obv hook was gonna come
belle you're an idiot to think rumple has changed
lmao "back of my... Well, you know" (hook and his hand tehe)
Wonder what belle would think if she knew that's what rumple did to her dad like hitting him with his cane.. Really hate they're justifying this abusive relationship with her saying there's good in him... :/ hooks the good guy, not rumple. & wish hook said something bout bae lol
If Archie came back n mentioned Cora I think I'd be like .... What if its Cora...? bit trusting..
How is it worth fighting for belle, there's nothing good in that relationship except protection.. Which she hates lol..

buttons
23-01-2013, 05:06 PM
totally forgot bout Ashley's baby
tgought it was dr whale in the car lol aww poor viktor
"u do realize computer hacking n pick axe hacking are different lol
aw Regina and henry NOO DONT BELIEVE HER
aww poor mr good y r people saying this is a rubbish ep I'm loving it how ruby changed whales mind
lmao the one night stand with Mary Margaret and whale
how can u say yyou'll kill henry mr gold wtf oooooooo

Red
23-01-2013, 05:29 PM
totally forgot bout Ashley's baby
tgought it was dr whale in the car lol aww poor viktor
"u do realize computer hacking n pick axe hacking are different lol
aw Regina and henry NOO DONT BELIEVE HER
aww poor mr good y r people saying this is a rubbish ep I'm loving it how ruby changed whales mind
lmao the one night stand with Mary Margaret and whale
how can u say yyou'll kill henry mr gold wtf oooooooo

I really never liked this episode! I found the victor flash backs really boring and then everything that happened in storybooke was so upsetting :( It was awful that Regina thought Henry had come to her and then it ended up being Cora. I was so proud of her when she was giving her a speech but then she just went back to her in the end. ;// She is so easily manipulated that it is irritating. I didn't like Mr Gold threatening to kill Henry :( And was heartbroken when Belle smashed the cup! So awful to think her only memories now are of being cooped up in an asylum. The Cora and Rumple kiss was eugh too. Imagine Rumple is Regina's father omg. But at least a lot of loose ends have been tied together and there are some exciting things ahead. Can't wait for Rumple and Emma/Henry to go in search of Bae. Woo

Stephen
29-01-2013, 03:19 PM
why has everyone forgotten about sneezy

like everyones like OMG BELLES LOST HER MEMORY OMFGSADGHCDS

but when he lost his memory they were just like k don't care about sneezy **** off back to ur shop

Red
11-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Yay its back! Those were a long few weeks. This was a much better episode. I really liked Rumple's vulnerability. The fact if he takes the scarf off he will forget who he is and that he has no magic ;o I can just imagine if his son is Neal.. what a meeting that is going to be. It was hilarious seeing him out of his depth at the airport and Henry bugging him haha. Aww I felt so sorry for poor Anton. His father was so cute, and Jack being a girl was a nice twist. Didn't like that Belle hasn't got her memories back though :( and that Regina is evil once again. Wondering what her and Cora are up to now and what she planned to do with the beans. I loved when grumpy was asking David what his name was haha.

Inseriousity.
11-02-2013, 04:08 PM
anyone else think 'jack' was gonna be alice from alice in wonderland lol

good episode, so glad its back, helps give me something to do on mondays lol

Red
11-02-2013, 04:13 PM
anyone else think 'jack' was gonna be alice from alice in wonderland lol

good episode, so glad its back, helps give me something to do on mondays lol

no cause I read spoilers xoxo LMAO Did you notice the biblical references. The fact his name is David and he was a shepherd and then when he was running away from anton, reminded me of David and Goliath.
next week manhattan episode is going to be so good eeek

Inseriousity.
11-02-2013, 04:16 PM
nope never noticed that lol. i forget he was a shepherd.

buttons
11-02-2013, 05:57 PM
seen spoilers on tumblr bout jack being a girl so wasnt surprised :P
omg GRRr u know when egina comes llooking for henry and they're like "emma doesnt have to run anything by you" REGINA IS HIS MOTHER, EMMA IS NOT. STOP IT. ""tiny" "its anton" LOLOL
OOOOOOOOH at first i was like. ugh who is this girl with james is she significant bore off. JACK. I GET IT NOW.
ooo like the plane scene when he has to take it off!
lmao "shes kinda out of town"
poor anton :( jack u *****
lmao leroy <3
so he falls down ahuge hole n suddenly small again
Y FINISH THERE NOOOOOOO

Stephen
11-02-2013, 11:47 PM
jen do you type as you watch

scottish
12-02-2013, 12:07 AM
yeah she does

Red
13-02-2013, 04:15 AM
preview omg!!!! I want it to be Sunday :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=KMRIAZB330c

buttons
13-02-2013, 05:59 AM
jen do you type as you watch
lol yeah

preview omg!!!! I want it to be Sunday :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=KMRIAZB330c
omg looks good but for some reason the bit at the end with emma and some GHOST LOOKING THING freaks me out :(((

Red
13-02-2013, 06:07 AM
lol yeah

omg looks good but for some reason the bit at the end with emma and some GHOST LOOKING THING freaks me out :(((

the seer thing with the eyes cut out looks so creepy. The scene where emma is chasing (hopefully neal) looks amazing though.

Also just read this

Kitsis adds that Gold’s confrontation with his son won’t be the only emotional turmoil we should expect in this week’s hour. “Emma is going to be dealing with a lot of emotional baggage [in the next few episodes], I’ll say that,” Kitsis says. “There are a lot of things she needs to get through.”
In related Once news, as I told you this week, August will make a reappearance later this season, and says Horowitz, “We can’t wait for you to see the next phase of his story.” But the rest of the season won’t just be returns from favorite characters. Two words: —i- -o–.

Maybe he is not peterpan but robin hood. Would coincide with the fact he is a thief.

Some more spoilers

1. If you care about Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) at all, the first scene will break your heart.
2. Answers? Oh, you'll definitely get answers — including some we didn't expect.
3. Some powers aren't all they're cracked up to be.
4. Someone gets royally screwed over.
5. David/Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) feature in an excellent scene that provides some much-needed comic relief.
6."I don't want Henry to get hurt. I just want to protect him."
7. Someone tells a major lie.
8. This show comes from people who worked on Lost, so we guess we shouldn't be surprised by the increasing number of characters with major daddy issues.
9.There's always a price, but we never expected the one we learn about in this episode.
10. Robert Carlyle gives one of his best, most varied performances to date.

FlyingJesus
13-02-2013, 11:40 AM
This was so much better an episode than the last few, thank me. There is a plot hole (in OUAT? surely not!) whereby Rumpface shouldn't actually need any magically enhanced artefacts to cross the border since his cursed self still knew who he was, so "reverting" to that wouldn't change him. Same should apply for Regina and anyone who didn't get cursed (Cora, Hook, Anton, etc) but it's good to see that magic doesn't work outside of the town, things would be far too complicated otherwise. Quite liked the giant story but can't quite work out how they managed to lose I mean if you're gonna get killed by something the size of your toe in one-to-one combat you kinda deserve it. Nice to see Ruby's fab coat again, not so nice to see Regina going bad again because it obv means she's about to lose something again. Also the writers should prob take a class in domestic family law so they can see just how daft it is that Emma's seen as Henry's mother more than Regina is

Stephen
13-02-2013, 05:33 PM
i think what they should do is try to get cora outside of storybrooke cos she won't have magic then kill dat *****

Red
13-02-2013, 05:42 PM
This was so much better an episode than the last few, thank me. There is a plot hole (in OUAT? surely not!) whereby Rumpface shouldn't actually need any magically enhanced artefacts to cross the border since his cursed self still knew who he was, so "reverting" to that wouldn't change him. Same should apply for Regina and anyone who didn't get cursed (Cora, Hook, Anton, etc) but it's good to see that magic doesn't work outside of the town, things would be far too complicated otherwise. Quite liked the giant story but can't quite work out how they managed to lose I mean if you're gonna get killed by something the size of your toe in one-to-one combat you kinda deserve it. Nice to see Ruby's fab coat again, not so nice to see Regina going bad again because it obv means she's about to lose something again. Also the writers should prob take a class in domestic family law so they can see just how daft it is that Emma's seen as Henry's mother more than Regina is

hm he didn't remember who he was until emma came. Rumple was still brought by the dark curse so should be unable to leave. We don't know if Anton/Hook can or cannot. I assume they should be able to. I think Hook and Cora are probably going to come after Rumple to kill him. Do you think all magic is going to be contained within Storybrooke? What about Emma? Hers might still work outside the town. And I don't really get annoyed by the fact they view Emma as more of his mother. They are not normal people so normal rules can't really apply to them. He would have never been given to her if they knew her past as the Evil Queen and Henry wants to be with Emma. I feel sorry for her in that she should still be albe to have contact with Henry but he's Emma's not hers.

Red
18-02-2013, 02:50 AM
OMG SO INTENSE. Robert Carlyle and Jennifer Morrison's acting was fab.

I loved Emma's chase scene and even though I knew Neal was gonna be Bae, I was still like *Screams*. I really wanted it to come out in their initial meeting about him giving her all the money from the watches but August nicked it. :{ Neal isn't what I expected Bae to be like at all. I was glad Henry & Neal found out they were father and son. That was probably my favourite scene of the eppy. I was afraid they would keep them unknowing for a few more eppys! Finally found out what was in the box too haha.

Why the hell did Belle have the reference to the map in her bag? :l She is meant to be smart. Excited to see Greg's story and who this 'Her' is! The scene with Snow and Charming was hilarious. Their family tree is so confusing haha. Cora and Regina's plan to have Rumple kill the Charmings ;o omg

The whole Seer thing was really well done. Sad to see Rumple doing the things he would never do and becoming just like his father. Milah is a ***** though omg!! THE END OMG. Can't predict if he will even want to kill Henry now. This was before he knew it was his grandson and he always seemed fond of Henry. Ugh all that time he was with Henry, he was probably thinking I am going to have to kill you ;/ So much to look forward to but another break >:{

FlyingJesus
18-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Did anything new actually get discovered this ep? Seemed like a really long scene of utter nothingness, just the usual Emma being unbearably boring and Henry being a brat for the most part. The car crash guy I don't understand either like where did he think he was going when he got on the road to a town no-one else can find

Inseriousity.
18-02-2013, 05:31 PM
wow they have so many breaks :(
good episode though, enjoyed it.

buttons
18-02-2013, 08:19 PM
really? REALLY. when we see the inside of the box "i know you're baelfire" is that the big mystery with his typewriter OOOOOoooooo wow!!!!!1 gGD
im confused. how did they figure out regina was henry step great grandmother from henry being baes son? GOD HELP ME.
ALSO WHY DOES RUMPEL HAVE TO KILL HIM IM NOT RLY FOLLOWING

FlyingJesus
18-02-2013, 08:40 PM
^
Snow's stepmother >> Emma's stepgrandmother >> Henry's step great grandmother which has NOTHING to do with Rumpel's line and was nothing that wasn't known before, but you know how ridiculously stupid every character in this show is.

As for killing Henry, I'm guessing he thinks he should because Henry will be his downfall but let's face it the twist is going to be that attempting to kill Henry will be the thing that causes everyone to turn against him so it's just yet another misunderstood prophecy. You'd think people would learn

Stephen
18-02-2013, 09:06 PM
tom why do you watch it

you seem to really hate it lol

FlyingJesus
18-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Well it had a really good premise and for a while it was really good (Emma aside) and now just because I have nothing better to do with my mondays

Red
18-02-2013, 10:51 PM
really? REALLY. when we see the inside of the box "i know you're baelfire" is that the big mystery with his typewriter OOOOOoooooo wow!!!!!1 gGD
im confused. how did they figure out regina was henry step great grandmother from henry being baes son? GOD HELP ME.
ALSO WHY DOES RUMPEL HAVE TO KILL HIM IM NOT RLY FOLLOWING

Regina is snows stepmother, so henrys step great grandmother. They are related to like everyone!! King George would be like his great uncle though charming's brother. etc He doesn't have to kill him. The seer told him the boy that would lead him to Bae will be his undoing. He decided then he would murder the boy. He didn't know it was his grandson though... Undoing might not even be Rumple's death. It could mean the end of the curse? Might not even be Henry. Could be August.

Stephen
04-03-2013, 05:31 PM
I HATE THE KID WHO PLAYS YOUNG SNOW WHITE SO MUCH ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUgtHJ

Red
04-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Noo I love mini snow! Her and Ginny were both fab. The FTL flashbacks and Johanna's death were tearjerkers :( So brutal!! I kept thinking of johanna as Mrs Pattmore because of downton abbey. She would of made a good Mrs Potts from beauty and the beast! lmao. Where the hell was King Leopold for all the flashbacks? Not there for his wife's funeral. I loved all the NYE scenes too. Henry is turning out to be a right brat though & I still can't believe Neal is engaged. I thought they were setting him up to be Emma's true love. Think it's pretty obvious he is going to be Pan or at the very least a lost boy now. Can't wait for all that to unfold! I really don't like the knew guy Greg, so woo for him having no scenes!

Ms.Aquamarine
04-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Really good episode. :) Looking forward to next week's episode!

Noo I love mini snow! Her and Ginny were both fab. The FTL flashbacks and Johanna's death were tearjerkers :( So brutal!! I kept thinking of johanna as Mrs Pattmore because of downton abbey. She would of made a good Mrs Potts from beauty and the beast! lmao. Where the hell was King Leopold for all the flashbacks? Not there for his wife's funeral. I loved all the NYE scenes too. Henry is turning out to be a right brat though & I still can't believe Neal is engaged. I thought they were setting him up to be Emma's true love. Think it's pretty obvious he is going to be Pan or at the very least a lost boy now. Can't wait for all that to unfold! I really don't like the knew guy Greg, so woo for him having no scenes!

Haha my jaw dropped when I found out that Neal was engaged and that Cora disguised herself as the blue fairy (and Snow's mother poisoned by her).

FlyingJesus
05-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Yeah that girl who plays young Snow needs to be punched in the teeth I have never seen a role so over-acted in my life. If Snow actually goes bad it might make her likeable at last, can't stand how stupid she and the other "good" characters are like yeah great idea guys give the evil witch the means to kill EVERYONE in exchange for an old lady and what was the use in them getting the dagger anyway it was HIDDEN no-one had a clue where it was and it was obv never gonna be safer in Snow's hands than in Rumpel's own hiding place :S:S:S not bothered by Neal's engagement him and Emma are a crap couple anyway and yeah he's confirmed himself to be Pan basically in that Peter Pan does steal the Jolly Roger at some point which explains how he knows how to drive it errrr anything else happen idk fully pissed everywhere when the old woman flew out the window though like WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO but why didn't she just lob Snow and David out too people are so stupid the end

Inseriousity.
05-03-2013, 06:08 PM
lol someone needs to find tom something else to watch on sundays/mondays.

I enjoyed the episode. Is it bad that I'm pretty glad the baddies are actually doing evil stuff instead of just threatening it all the time and being talked out of it right at the last moment. flinging someone out a window, that's pretty cool. wow I'm a bad person :(

Red
07-03-2013, 03:46 AM
sneak peek clips!! looks like it will be a good one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=WzRMEPgmOoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=KPbPtbsCdaE

clip 2 omg!!

Shar
07-03-2013, 12:00 PM
sneak peek clips!! looks like it will be a good one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=WzRMEPgmOoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=KPbPtbsCdaE

clip 2 omg!!
Looks like it will be a good episode. Cora creeps me out more than Rumple ever did.

FlyingJesus
11-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Wow ok that was (dare I say it?) a really good episode. Probably because Henry only had like 1 line but yeah they actually finally gave some depth to a few previously flat characters WHY COULDN'T THEY DO THAT FROM THE START

Inseriousity.
11-03-2013, 09:52 PM
omg are you ill tom, someone get dr whale!

great episode! looking forward to next week's! regina is going to be so angry!

Red
11-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Omg I didn't think Snow had it in her to be that manipulative! Regina ain't gonna be a happy bunny haha
Neal and Rumple & Rumple and Belles phone convo *sobs*
I really loved Rose McGowan, so I hope there is a lot more Cora flashbacks to come. I can't see her whole feud with Eva starting only because she tripped her up :S
Interesting to see why Cora removed her own heart/where she got the idea that love was weakness.
Cora and Rumple together still creeps me out
Why did Henry Sr shrink so much :S
Some great quotes too. 'I don't like what the enchanted box is saying, I'm not wicked'
'Royal brides have to be snow white...When you see the future, there is irony everywhere' 'I just came for the free food'

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 11:46 PM ----------

promo for 2x17

We get to see the early days of Storybrooke. GRAHAM IS BACK SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFGFyXSDVAk

buttons
12-03-2013, 05:32 AM
i don't think snow is manipulative. yeah the reason why cora turned evil seems like such as easy option, should have had more scenarios which built it up. oh i didn't realise the prince was Henry snr DUH lmao so that's her real father THANK GOD it want rumple. can't see regina forgiving snow after that will be kinda pissed if they become friends so easily. poor regina really who does she have now? whatever happened to sidney i forgot.... hope she finds an alliance

Stephen
12-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Sidney is dead

He got half his face blown off by that wheelchair bomb

buttons
12-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Sidney is dead

He got half his face blown off by that wheelchair bomb
i don't remember this but OMG Red; i read a theory that neals fiancé is tinker bell!! her name starts with a t too

Shar
12-03-2013, 01:16 PM
i don't remember this but OMG @Red (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81989); i read a theory that neals fiancé is tinker bell!! her name starts with a t too
That would be interesting, I was wondering where she would fit in.

FlyingJesus
12-03-2013, 01:18 PM
If she isn't just a normal human (which would be nice) I think it's more likely that she's Tiger Lily - the ethnicity is off but the writers don't seem to care about that much (Mulan being played by a Korean etc) especially as in the novels it's presumed that Tink is dead at the end and she was never meant to be a romantic interest of anyone's until Julia Roberts played her in Hook, whereas Tiger Lily definitely had an interest in Peter

Kinda hoping she is just a normal person though

Inseriousity.
12-03-2013, 03:11 PM
lol rosy had to point out to me that it was snow white's mum who tripped cora up. she changes into a nicer person to servants in the end then!

buttons
12-03-2013, 03:37 PM
I didnt realise that either mike lol

Stephen
12-03-2013, 04:12 PM
i don't remember this but OMG @Red (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81989); i read a theory that neals fiancé is tinker bell!! her name starts with a t too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM1gEZXzunI

Red
12-03-2013, 04:49 PM

Hahah I read that too. Her name is Tamara and she 'doesn't stop until she gets what she wants'. Sounds a bit like Princess Tiana from princess and the frog though.

Red
12-03-2013, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=y_3nQp81Vl4
OMG Jamie Dornan is so beautiful. Why did he have to die :((((((( I wonder if Emma will find out Regina killed Graham? Looks like Greg has been to Storybrooke before too. I wish there had of been more flashback scenes in that promo :{

buttons
12-03-2013, 07:24 PM
so it's only flashbacks of graham? :(

Red
12-03-2013, 07:37 PM
so it's only flashbacks of graham? :(

Yea its flashbacks from the first few days when Storybrooke was created in 1983, so he ain't back from the dead :(

Red
18-03-2013, 01:45 AM
OOO I really liked that episode! I don't mind greg now, knowing his back story and that he has been to Storybrooke before. I really hope Kurt isn't dead and owen/greg can be reunited :( Is it like some weird shield protects the town but because he was in Storybrooke when it was created, he is like different from other people? Ugh why did Henry go and hug Emma after Regina tearing up the spell! and snows heart can't be black sobs :( I love Jamie Dornan. Wish he never died :( best bit was in the diner with neal 'Not bad for my third day being a father.' .... "You fell for that?! He's your son." hehe

next week promo and theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=aCnaakRK5GI
Omg Tamara has to be the Her on gregs phone. wth she looks so EVIL. She is obviously just using Neal!! eek WOODEN AUGUST OMG

Inseriousity.
18-03-2013, 01:37 PM
OOO I really liked that episode! I don't mind greg now, knowing his back story and that he has been to Storybrooke before. I really hope Kurt isn't dead and owen/greg can be reunited :( Is it like some weird shield protects the town but because he was in Storybrooke when it was created, he is like different from other people? Ugh why did Henry go and hug Emma after Regina tearing up the spell! and snows heart can't be black sobs :( I love Jamie Dornan. Wish he never died :( best bit was in the diner with neal 'Not bad for my third day being a father.' .... "You fell for that?! He's your son." hehe

next week promo and theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=aCnaakRK5GI
Omg Tamara has to be the Her on gregs phone. wth she looks so EVIL. She is obviously just using Neal!! eek WOODEN AUGUST OMG

oh I figured she'd drew the line herself afterwards to avoid a similar thing happening again seen as it went horribly wrong for her. Tbh I kinda figured she would poison them both at the dinner when she mentioned apples so y'know I was way off

Red
18-03-2013, 02:01 PM
oh I figured she'd drew the line herself afterwards to avoid a similar thing happening again seen as it went horribly wrong for her. Tbh I kinda figured she would poison them both at the dinner when she mentioned apples so y'know I was way off

I hope she didn't poison him :( I think he is going to be alive and locked in the hospital mental asylum where they had belle.

Shar
18-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Nice to get Greg's full story, I hope he gets reunited with his father.I kinda felt sorry for Regina, all she wanted was a family. :(
Disappointed that Graham's not back from the dead, I really liked him. Next weeks episode looks good, I really want to know what's up with Tamara. Yay wooden August, now all we need is the real thing!

Inseriousity.
18-03-2013, 02:12 PM
I hope she didn't poison him :( I think he is going to be alive and locked in the hospital mental asylum where they had belle.

I thought the exact same thing haha, seems the obvious place.

buttons
18-03-2013, 05:56 PM
ugh so cheesy, was that supposed to be the first day she woke up after the curse hit? and everything was already in place? :S
love how she asked gepetto if it was his child :O
owen is a well better actor than henry
im actually happy regina is like lettin mary margaret suffer rather than put her out her misery. DONT KNOW WHY I FEEL THIS WAY. rooting 4 regina forever :'(
and thats pretty much all i have to say :/

scottish
18-03-2013, 05:59 PM
why is it Owens name has changed to Greg Mitchell or w/e his name is now

just to avoid regina?

FlyingJesus
18-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Hope Regina wins out in the end and all the others die since it's pretty much their fault that she's unhappy all the time especially Snow

Will be interesting to one day see how Henry ends up in town since no-one can get out or in and I doubt a baby crawled there by itself

buttons
18-03-2013, 08:51 PM
right im sure regina asked mr gold why he gave henry to her, like mr gold gave a 'random baby' to her to adopt
but apparently mr.gold doesn't know he's rumple until emma comes into town and says her name
so how could he have known to give henry to her lol :S
but its his curse he made it in order to find his son so anything is possible

FlyingJesus
18-03-2013, 09:01 PM
I always figured he was just lying about not knowing who he was idk, he always seemed to be ahead of everything even when he apparently had no memory

buttons
18-03-2013, 09:04 PM
yeah im thinking that too like the time she went up and asked who he was and he said rumple
but
http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/articles/when-did-mr-gold-regain-his-rumplestiltskin-memories-on-once-upon-a-time

Show creators Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis clarified this question in an interview back in May, but it turns out not all OUAT fans obsessively watch every interview with the writers (yeah, we're baffled by it, too). So for those of you who haven't yet heard the answer to this mystery, here you go.
As you can see in the video below, Adam and Edward say explicitly that Gold got his memories back after Emma (http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/character/emma-swan) (Jennifer Morrison (http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/cast/jennifer-morrison)) came to town. Specifically, it happened "when he heard her name in the pilot," which is why he asked Snow White (http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/character/mary-margaret-blanchardsnow-white) (Ginnifer Goodwin (http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/cast/ginnifer-goodwin)) and Prince Charming (http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/character/david-nolanprince-charming) (Josh Dallas (http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/cast/josh-dallas)) for her name in the first place.

Stephen
18-03-2013, 09:12 PM
I swear they stop off at the local ****** institution with a shopping trolly whenever they need a new kid to play a part

FlyingJesus
18-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who thought Owen kinda had it coming and oh ok guess you can always count on the OUAT writers to only state important story points in interviews rather than the show itself

Red
18-03-2013, 10:43 PM
O I thought it was pretty obvious Mr Gold had no memories until Emma arrived in Storybrooke & that's why he asked Snow for her babies name when he was locked up. I think August had something to do with the adoption, and I think Greg/Neal/Tamara/August are all going to be connected somehow.

And what tom. They arn't reponsible for her unhappiness. Shes unhappy because her mother killed her true love, and anyway Snow had both her mother and father killed at the hands of Regina/Cora. She brought it on herself!!

FlyingJesus
18-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Her mother killed her true love because Snow can't keep a secret and has a stupid face, and everything since the start of the show has pretty much been about her wanting to keep Henry which is only fair since he is her son and she spent however many years raising him and then everyone tries telling her that the junkie who gave him up has more of a right to him

Red
18-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Well Cora orchestrated Snow and Regina meeting in the first place, and she didn't maliciously try to hurt Regina. Cora would of found a way to kill Daniel and bring Regina back anyway. I do feel sorry for her because she does truly love Henry but in reality, she would never have even got to adopt him if they knew how many people she had murdered. She splits up families, owen&kurt, and jefferson&grace when she trapped him in wonderland. Henry also wants to be with Emma, not Regina. You can't apply normal adopted rules here.

FlyingJesus
18-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Henry's a massive loser let's not pretend that his opinion counts for anything and there was a period of 28 years between Owen's leaving and Emma's appearance where there's no evidence of Regina having done anything more malicious than run a town, she only turned bad again when people started attacking her

Red
18-03-2013, 11:58 PM
Well a period of nothing happening for 28 years doesn't excuse her past actions, and she was still controlling poor graham and then crushed his heart :( She doesn't accept any responsibility for her actions. Its like when she said 'I was always the Queen, you added evil to my name.' No just no. She is as deluded as Cora when they were listening to the phone tap and she denied being wicked. She earned that on her own accord with all the horrible things she done. They probably do what Rumple does, telling themselves that they did the right thing until they eventually start to believe it. The charmings have been attacked too and they don't do the things Regina has.

FlyingJesus
19-03-2013, 12:12 AM
That's just because they have no character depth :P

Red
25-03-2013, 01:05 AM
AUGUST :'( NONONONONO and omg knew she was gna be connected to all 3 of them. EVILLLLL

Shar
25-03-2013, 01:08 PM
August :'( Tamara the ***** :@ She's so evil.
Wooden August is kinda creepy though.

scottish
25-03-2013, 03:57 PM
thx for reminding me buttons;

but that bit with the dragon is pathetic

like shes saying shes gonna kill him, then hes like 'met me? YOU'VE NOT MET ME' does some go up in the air crap then she zaps him n hes dead lol.......... what

buttons
25-03-2013, 04:25 PM
double standards much guys lol he stole from her, abandoned Emma, got Neal to abandon her... yet call Tamara the evil one!! They're both as bad as each other. Can't wait to see how she's related to Greg and what she has in store for us woo

Red
25-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Yea I never liked August when he stole the money and he does a lot of bad things but still love his character and can't believe hes been turned back into a boy :( I was really hoping for some proper remorse from him and a long discussion with neal and emma about what happened in Tallahassee. Now never gonna get it now :( & the blue fairy just seemed so shady. All that time they were wondering where he was and she knew he had been to see her but didn't say anything? Plus being electrocuted by a taser? Wood can't even conduct (even though it was a special magic absorbing taser i think) and how could the dragon die like that. Why on earth does he even have magic. This is meant to be the land without it. I liked Greg and felt sorry for him but eugh, why is he working with Tamara. Regina was also a right creeper in that scene with him. Can't believe we have to wait 4 weeks now :{

Inseriousity.
25-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Bit annoyed how everyone's connected. It actually would have been nice to have a character that isn't connected at all to the grand scheme of things with their own motives and plans. Can we have any character that doesn't have a secret agenda!

FlyingJesus
31-03-2013, 01:43 PM
So is Tamara actually planning to do anything with all this magic because she's been stealing and hoarding it for over a decade apparently and doesn't seem to have done anything particularly special :S also not sure why she didn't just kill August outright in the trailer that would have made more sense and what kind of useless villain only uses a stun gun to kill people

Red
31-03-2013, 01:48 PM
So is Tamara actually planning to do anything with all this magic because she's been stealing and hoarding it for over a decade apparently and doesn't seem to have done anything particularly special :S also not sure why she didn't just kill August outright in the trailer that would have made more sense and what kind of useless villain only uses a stun gun to kill people

There is a theory she is granddaughter of Cinderellas fairy godmother. They look really similar. I can remember him saying something like 'No one Mourns her' Well she could be the one who does and is going to go after Rumple?
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Content/111114/News/1_mon/111114mag_catherineloughhaggquist1.jpg

Inseriousity.
22-04-2013, 02:23 PM
A good episode. Mother Superior has cloaked the dwarves' cannabis farm!

Stephen
22-04-2013, 02:45 PM
today after that long break from this I realised how annoying the characters are

was happy henry wasn't in it much and when he was he got smashed to pieces (HELL YH MR GOLD DO IT AGAIN)

buttons
22-04-2013, 02:58 PM
erm see it does say that rumple gave Henry to regina.
N regina said she didnt give belle new memories but it was her memories she created after the curse? but she was locked up so she didnt have a life :S
not the kind of man to keave a child fatherless OOOOO
dk how to feel about belle liking his bad side
eh was ok

Red
23-04-2013, 01:01 PM
was an ok eppy! but could of been better due to how long we had to wait!! Just read the synopsis for next week though and it looks good. I really liked the FTL Rumpbelle scenes but I want Belle back :( I think she got the Lacey memories because Regina conjured up the Rabbit Hole bar card Jen. Regina just created those for her there and then. I don't think she was like that when she was locked up.

Red
29-04-2013, 01:08 PM
I wish this had of been last weeks episode! Loved it. Yay for the return of operation cobra and when Neal was like 'Oh hell no, I taught her that!' All the EF scenes were amazing & of course Rumple was behind King George's kingdom going bankrupt haha. How can Regina be so deluded and use be the hero and kill everyone in the same line. Also what on earth was Maleficent :S and eek what is Greg's main agenda if it isn't his dad. Can't wait for the finale two parter

Inseriousity.
01-05-2013, 03:22 PM
I wish this had of been last weeks episode! Loved it. Yay for the return of operation cobra and when Neal was like 'Oh hell no, I taught her that!' All the EF scenes were amazing & of course Rumple was behind King George's kingdom going bankrupt haha. How can Regina be so deluded and use be the hero and kill everyone in the same line. Also what on earth was Maleficent :S and eek what is Greg's main agenda if it isn't his dad. Can't wait for the finale two parter

LOL omg ikr. regina's so evil she won't even let her die. need more backstory!
Only thing didn't like about this was the man basically confirming he has a secret plan to everyone. -facepalm-

Red
01-05-2013, 03:26 PM
LOL omg ikr. regina's so evil she won't even let her die. need more backstory!
Only thing didn't like about this was the man basically confirming he has a secret plan to everyone. -facepalm-

Yea, I'd love to see more of her in FTL. She is the most awesome Disney villain. Plus she does have the whole connection with Aurora and her mother!! You need to see the first 10 mins of the next eppy Mike! Even though you hate spoilers. it is soooo good.

buttons
01-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Yea, I'd love to see more of her in FTL. She is the most awesome Disney villain. Plus she does have the whole connection with Aurora and her mother!! You need to see the first 10 mins of the next eppy Mike! Even though you hate spoilers. it is soooo good.
link to spoiler?

Red
01-05-2013, 03:54 PM
link to spoiler?

10 min clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOtMV7UW74

clip of adam and eddy talking about bae/neal. It has a few extra scenes in it.
http://www.etonline.com/tv/133511_Once_Upon_A_Time_Exclusive_Finale_Featurett e/index.html

FlyingJesus
01-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Maleficent already got killed what and I don't understand the whole extra residents thing like the curse has been lifted everyone knows who they are except Belle so why when she asks about "Mr Gold" do people not go on about like "oh yeah when we were cursed he kinda ran this town but now he's back to being the Dark One" instead of just saying he's a meany poo

buttons
01-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Maleficent already got killed what and I don't understand the whole extra residents thing like the curse has been lifted everyone knows who they are except Belle so why when she asks about "Mr Gold" do people not go on about like "oh yeah when we were cursed he kinda ran this town but now he's back to being the Dark One" instead of just saying he's a meany poo
Yeah and everyone knows she's belle so why was the guy at the bar acting as though she was someone else, isn't everyone in storybrooke a fairy tale character so he should be from ftl and thus knows its belle fgs. and the thief guy should know its her too?????????

Red
01-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Yeah and everyone knows she's belle so why was the guy at the bar acting as though she was someone else, isn't everyone in storybrooke a fairy tale character so he should be from ftl and thus knows its belle fgs. and the thief guy should know its her too?????????

I don't think they all knew each other in FTL. Like Snow hadn't met Aurora before when they went back to the EF. The barman probably never met belle and only knew her as lacey?

buttons
01-05-2013, 05:27 PM
yeah maybe but the thief would have known her as she set him free? maybe he did but just didnt say anything in storybrooke. excited to see what happened when bae left ftl tho

FlyingJesus
01-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Show cancelled due to lack of funding, in 2 eps time it's just Robert Carlyle waking up in a sweat and going oh my it was all a dream then going back to work as a till assistant at Tesco

Red
06-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Omg the emma/neal scenes when he fell through the portal. SOBS
and neverland wtf so sinister!!

buttons
06-05-2013, 04:22 PM
wtf first graham now Neal, who wants to be a heroine when everything bad happens to you.
im not watching this anymore lol
or the portal goes to enchanted forest and Mulan heals him wow I would not predict that all just kill him off would prefer that to a 'twist' hope Regina killed the old man hate everyone stupid story line

FlyingJesus
06-05-2013, 09:15 PM
wtf first graham now Neal, who wants to be a heroine when everything bad happens to you.
im not watching this anymore lol
or the portal goes to enchanted forest and Mulan heals him wow I would not predict that all just kill him off would prefer that to a 'twist' hope Regina killed the old man hate everyone stupid story line

2 people DIE and you say "everything bad" happens to Emma :P

Hope next ep they detonate the crystal thingy and everyone dies except for Regina and Ruby who are transported to my bed

Red
06-05-2013, 09:42 PM
wait who died???? Neal better not have died >:{ although there is pics of neal with aurora and mulan so I am gussing he goes back to ftl

sneek peeks!! Can't believe theres only one more eppy left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcVaP7MxrCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45NW47OElr4

buttons
07-05-2013, 07:45 AM
well she lost her parents and her lover then another lover then the first one comes back and she loses him again even though she hasn't done anything wrong

Red
07-05-2013, 08:51 AM
well she lost her parents and her lover then another lover then the first one comes back and she loses him again even though she hasn't done anything wrong

I know but good people usually go through adversity!! she is going to go back to ftl and get a nice castle with neal and henry and call it tallahasse and live happily ever after hehe

buttons
07-05-2013, 09:13 AM
i didn't like Neal at start but I do now for sme reason ugh like I want him to be alive but that'd be so predictable and annoying. :/ but if he is alive, hope Wendy comes back somehow and we can have a real love triangle!! wonder what happened to her. Also the writers are getting really annoying one minute pro-emma as mum then in that spoiler Henry refers to Regina as mum. they can't keep picking and choosing :/

Red
07-05-2013, 09:20 AM
i didn't like Neal at start but I do now for sme reason ugh like I want him to be alive but that'd be so predictable and annoying. :/ but if he is alive, hope Wendy comes back somehow and we can have a real love triangle!! wonder what happened to her. Also the writers are getting really annoying one minute pro-emma as mum then in that spoiler Henry refers to Regina as mum. they can't keep picking and choosing :/

I read a theory someone had that it was the darlings who set up the organisation greg and tamara work for. Although they were nice people, so I can't imagine how it would of evolved into destroying all magic. I never really liked Neal at the start either but he is growing on me now and he doesn't look anything like Bae or how I would expect him to look. Henry usually always refers to them both as his mum.

Inseriousity.
07-05-2013, 09:28 PM
I read a theory someone had that it was the darlings who set up the organisation greg and tamara work for. Although they were nice people, so I can't imagine how it would of evolved into destroying all magic. I never really liked Neal at the start either but he is growing on me now and he doesn't look anything like Bae or how I would expect him to look. Henry usually always refers to them both as his mum.

I thought the same thing. Seems the easiest way to bring Wendy back into the story as well. Bae tells them magic is evil, it ruins families (Greg and his dad, darlings and bae, i imagine tamara and her grandmother), Bae is then taken from them, they know magic is real so they set out to destroy it finding other people who know it's real and have been hurt by it. Only thing putting this theory in the works is tamara saying it was unholy which sounds more like a religious organisation unless that was just tamara's personal belief and not really relevant to the organisation

FlyingJesus
07-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Does anyone else find Greg annoying just because of how he looks

Red
07-05-2013, 10:32 PM
I thought the same thing. Seems the easiest way to bring Wendy back into the story as well. Bae tells them magic is evil, it ruins families (Greg and his dad, darlings and bae, i imagine tamara and her grandmother), Bae is then taken from them, they know magic is real so they set out to destroy it finding other people who know it's real and have been hurt by it. Only thing putting this theory in the works is tamara saying it was unholy which sounds more like a religious organisation unless that was just tamara's personal belief and not really relevant to the organisation

Wouldn't wendy be long dead? Maybe Tamara is her granddaughter. i can understand the darlings hatred of magic if it took Bae but would they really want to go on a killing rampage of all magic. The unholy statement really stood out. I wonder how they knew about the stone though and how to activate it :S

edit: ok totes not wendy's granddaughter cause this was the pic of her and her grandmother
http://cl.ly/image/2a1Q0B3q2G2P/ouat0218-2317.jpg

Inseriousity.
07-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Wouldn't wendy be long dead? Maybe Tamara is her granddaughter. i can understand the darlings hatred of magic if it took Bae but would they really want to go on a killing rampage of all magic. The unholy statement really stood out. I wonder how they knew about the stone though and how to activate it :S

edit: ok totes not wendy's granddaughter cause this was the pic of her and her grandmother
http://cl.ly/image/2a1Q0B3q2G2P/ouat0218-2317.jpg

yeah i was thinking more descendants of her unless she ended up going to neverland too. anyway stop pointing the plot holes in my theories :(

FlyingJesus
07-05-2013, 10:39 PM
I wouldn't worry about it Mike, plot integrity has never been particularly important to the OUAT writers so you could still be right :P

buttons
12-05-2013, 06:03 PM
u guys have better memory than me but does hook know that gold's son is in storybrooke? would be interesting to see if he knows it's mila's son or ever finds out? also my friend says theres a spin-off but tbh i dont know what that means lol

Red
13-05-2013, 01:02 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Pan wanted Henry. WHATTTTTT EVEN omg Greg and Tamar's home office is pan????????? How did they have that drawing before he was even born. waaaaaa

Red
13-05-2013, 11:35 AM
u guys have better memory than me but does hook know that gold's son is in storybrooke? would be interesting to see if he knows it's mila's son or ever finds out? also my friend says theres a spin-off but tbh i dont know what that means lol

theres a spin off show coming called once upon a time in wonderland I think. Should be airing this summer. Think its all new people but Cora will be in it.

Stephen
15-05-2013, 06:38 PM
lol so predictable that neil gets washed up and found by mulan etc

FlyingJesus
16-05-2013, 10:42 PM
wtf was Mulan wearing all that for on the beach and what were they building sandcastles for anyway aren't they meant to be fighting ogres in forests or whatever it was also how did Henry even get captured that makes no sense at all hope Pan kills him

FlyingJesus
17-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Also if defeating Peter Pan doesn't involve giving him a thimble I'm gonna punch the writers in the uvula

FlyingJesus
13-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Anyone been watching the new lot of this it's a bit so-so with a pretty hefty lack of new mythical twists, just more like a basic drama

Red
13-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Yea!! I have. Thought the first couple of eps have been a bit slow. Tamara is dead? what was even the point in her ;l I'm excited for the regina and tink back story tonight though and think the future eps sound more promising. especially looking forward to seeing rumples back story and henry's adoption!

Did anyone watch wonderland? I thought it was quite good but the cgi is terrible lmao. I love the knave and cyrus though hehe

also josh and ginny got engaged awwww

Red
14-10-2013, 12:02 AM
just watched the latest ep!! So good loved it omg

ahhhhh I knew mulan loved her!! You could so see hints of it through season 2. I feel sorry for her cause I bet she is going to get close to robin and then there will be a regina/robin/mulan love triangle just like we had philip/aurora/mulan :( I hope robin and regina get together though. I really just love tink, robin and pan as characters though. Can't wait to see more of them.

Evanora
14-10-2013, 03:13 AM
loool mulan is a lezzer

FlyingJesus
14-10-2013, 04:02 PM
In what way is Robin's life ruined? He has a son (with someone who he loved, so obv he didn't lose out on all chances for love) and a castle and a group of blokes who pretty much worship him, stupid sTinkerbell. Mulan bores me the only reason I think she should exist is to expand on the reasons some people didn't get sent to Storybrooke but they seem to have given up on that so hopefully Little John sits on her or something, think the Merry Men have much more important things they could be involved in than her alone.

Pan I quite like although would have personally written him as a chaotic neutral rather than neutral evil, he seems to be mean for the sake of being mean rather than because he's an eternal child but there's potential there, especially if one of the group turns out to be the new version of the mother figure in Neverland - a pretty pivotal point in the Peter Pan story but one that OUaT misses out on because of Wendy Darling not going back. In terms of relationships I think Henry and Felix should go gay for each other just to annoy everyone and their True Love's Fist breaks the spell of the Shadow who actually turns out to be David Hasselhoff

Red
14-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Yea Tink never met robin and is just assuming as Regina's was I think. Things were meant to happen that way though or Robin wouldn't have met Marian or had his son. Magic comes with a price so maybe that would of been his.

Inseriousity.
14-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Got so bored watching the Wonderland one, that red queen is no regina, more laughable than scary.
I want to see more storybrooke! see how they're coping without any of the main characters

Red
15-10-2013, 09:38 PM
I think Mike you don't get to see storybrooke until the second half of the season, so might be a long wait :( and I agree. I wasn't loving the red queen. she is deffo no regina!!

Red
21-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Really enjoyed this episode. I think it's found its swing after a slow first two, and more good stuff to come up with Hook's backstory next week and then Ariel!!!

Some of this week was so emotional. 'You're my happy ending' TEARS
'I never stopped loving him' AHHHH
'If you died, I would not be able to move on' NOO please don't die on me Charming ":'(
'I'm sure pre-teen Baelfire made lots of pasta' Regina is so sassy this season. I love it lmao

I liked how the pied piper was tied in. So up until this point, Pan had no lost boys. hmm
I am loving Peter pan. Crazy to think he orchestrated emma and neal meeting. Also wondering what the deal is with Felix because he couldn't hear the pipes?
I didn't like how easily Henry just gave up on them finding him? He is meant to have the heart of the truest believer. You have more in you than that Henry!!

next week spoiler
emma/hook kiss. UGH I don't like it. Swanfireeee :(

FlyingJesus
21-10-2013, 10:47 PM
"Up until this point" was still a few hundred years ago remember :P dunno why they didn't kill Pan when he was all sticky with squid ink that would have solved a lot of problems

Red
22-10-2013, 12:01 AM
"Up until this point" was still a few hundred years ago remember :P dunno why they didn't kill Pan when he was all sticky with squid ink that would have solved a lot of problems

Yea but most pople were specualting Rumple was one of his lost boys, but he couldn't have been. It's looking more like they are brothers after this eppy, and not sure!! maybe he is like the dark one and needs the dagger to be killed or something.

ARTPOP
22-10-2013, 01:08 AM
i love this sooo much! im a big fan of red/ruby in it also! also like snow white and mulan lols

buttons
24-10-2013, 08:34 AM
i semi watched the first two eps of new season and got bored, going to re watch and watch new ones soon.

just posting to say apparently jamie dornan (who played graham) is going to be the lead in 50 shades of grey? deffo watching sex;

Red
24-10-2013, 08:38 AM
YES @buttons (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=42203); I was just gonna post it haha. mm I love him. Did anyone see his the fall? I just don't want him to get really big :( which is he obv will be now since this role is huge.

and yea do. first 2 eps wren't that great but 3 and 4 were fab.

Red
24-10-2013, 01:09 PM
omfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkHEEQ3BWew

buttons
24-10-2013, 01:58 PM
lmao I can't even watch it, emma is beginning to really irritate me. y can't they put hook with regina FFS!! gna be so boring when find out Neal is alive n it becomes a triangle zZzZz

Red
24-10-2013, 02:24 PM
lmao I can't even watch it, emma is beginning to really irritate me. y can't they put hook with regina FFS!! gna be so boring when find out Neal is alive n it becomes a triangle zZzZz

she gets a new and better love interest in eppy 3!!

FlyingJesus
24-10-2013, 04:33 PM
No-one is good enough for Regina except me

sex
24-10-2013, 06:28 PM
i semi watched the first two eps of new season and got bored, going to re watch and watch new ones soon.

just posting to say apparently jamie dornan (who played graham) is going to be the lead in 50 shades of grey? deffo watching sex;

that movie seemed terrible but now i think ill watch it just for him. hes soooooo hot i love him i wish he was still in ouat, i got bored of it after he left

thms
27-10-2013, 03:52 PM
ur a crusty ass ***** if u want regina and hook together

buttons
27-10-2013, 03:54 PM
ur a crusty ass ***** if u want regina and hook together
they r both hot so it'd be hot

thms
27-10-2013, 03:57 PM
they r both hot so it'd be hot

it all about captain swan let be real sis

k

Red
27-10-2013, 04:02 PM
NOPE IT IS NOT. kinda sick of all the captainswan shippers. Really hope Adam and Eddy don't decide to alter the story cause the seem to be so vocal :{

PREVIEW OF ARIEL TONIGHT @thms (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=116105); AHHHH

I really love will. I bet Cora took his heart and had something to do with turning Anastasia into the RQ.

thms
27-10-2013, 04:05 PM
where do i see it kirst

i hope neal dies lol ~~~dismissed~~~~

FlyingJesus
27-10-2013, 04:05 PM
I don't want him to get with Emma either because I still think she's really boring and should die to save the world or something. Hook is Hook he doesn't need a love affair to make him interesting, and same with Cora although she deserves to be happy because she's fab

thms
27-10-2013, 04:13 PM
i hate snow white
weak
vulnerable
boring

Red
27-10-2013, 04:14 PM
i hate snow white
weak
vulnerable
boring

Y u trolling ;l
NO U DON'T

thms
27-10-2013, 04:16 PM
almfao i do hse's boring me recently like ughhhhhhhh
when is ariel teaser released

Red
27-10-2013, 04:20 PM
probably tonight with the promo. I really hope they don't dissapoint.

LMFAO
what is she wearing

http://static.wetpaint.me/ooat/ROOT/photos/1333752-1382556157.jpg

FlyingJesus
27-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Is that meant to be Ariel why is she blonde

buttons
27-10-2013, 04:42 PM
no isn't she in the spin off
i haven't seen her acting since hollyoaks but god her face bugs me

FlyingJesus
27-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Oh thought it was her yeah she was annoying and whiny maybe I should be the red queen

Red
27-10-2013, 07:13 PM
shes the red queen but her acting isn't very good. I really liked the last episode though. Gotta watch it just for the knave.

FlyingJesus
27-10-2013, 09:41 PM
I haven't been watching the Wonderland spinoff thing because it looks a bit poops does she still have her awful accent in it :S

Also like I know the writers are skittish and randomly decide to just cut holes in stories so we have to sort of accept that things are happening "BECAUSE" but are we gonna get to see what's going on in Stoopyboop like just because Henry's been robbed away again doesn't mean the "real" world doesn't exist any more surely. I for one would like an episode where they all go home and the dwarves have taken over the town and Ruby is doing adult film with Anton (who has discovered that not ALL of him was reduced to normal size) and idk just involve the characters that are already present and fabulous

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!