PDA

View Full Version : Instant darts

Richie
01-10-2012, 05:53 PM
can you use them on jad or nomad

Zelda
01-10-2012, 06:20 PM
yea, not happy that your allowed to use on nomad tho tbh :P

To add to this thread, what did you guys use your darts on and how much did you make?

For me -

Used on corp, made 2.3mil and 52 blue charms :P

Kardan
01-10-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm planning to use one on QBD and 3 on Nex :)

Richie
01-10-2012, 06:33 PM
gonna just use one on jad and one on nomad yes!!

Zak
01-10-2012, 07:42 PM
didnt know you could use them on quest monsters, might use one on Nomad. Going to try do Jad old fashioned way first, if I fail il use dart probs too! Dno about Jad though, want to do it properly. Nomad's just a ****.

David
01-10-2012, 07:48 PM
my brother used one on jad :P

Kardan
01-10-2012, 07:52 PM
didnt know you could use them on quest monsters, might use one on Nomad. Going to try do Jad old fashioned way first, if I fail il use dart probs too! Dno about Jad though, want to do it properly. Nomad's just a ****.

Nomad is quite easy, if you pace yourself and use your Kyatt it's not too bad, did it on my first try.

scottish
01-10-2012, 08:31 PM
jad is a waste of a dart, it was bugged earlier but even still buy gano and range pray tank it piece of piss can't really fail

Used 4 on Nex got **** all lol

Kid who went like 3 before me got b2b2b drop over 390m loot or something :(

Zelda
01-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Jad waste of dart yea, its worth learning to prayer switch him anyway incase u wanna do kiln. Tho I now call nomad really easy due to rapier ovl and gano I have,back when I did quest with rubies rune cbow and black dhide I would probably have used lmao.

TonyBest
01-10-2012, 10:05 PM
I used 1 on the corp beast and only got 250 law runes :P

Kyle
01-10-2012, 10:14 PM
using mine on nex when the queues die down. only have 2 key pieces atm and cba to log in to get others. nex and qbd are prob only ones worth the use.

has anybody chosen any of the other three rewards instead?

Kardan
01-10-2012, 10:20 PM
using mine on nex when the queues die down. only have 2 key pieces atm and cba to log in to get others. nex and qbd are prob only ones worth the use.

has anybody chosen any of the other three rewards instead?

The portable bank is great at the LRC - just got 85 mining there, and people can select whether its public or not, so no running back to the banks for the next few days at least :)

TonyBest
01-10-2012, 10:54 PM
One of my choices was the Dodging Death

dunke
02-10-2012, 02:09 AM
i'm keeping them until december in case kalphite king comes out and it has a decent/high priced drop on day of release

Ashley
03-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Going to use them on Nomad, Har-Aken and maybe QBD. I'll save the last one.

Zak
03-10-2012, 09:14 PM
No doubt they'll be another Nomad related quest because he didn't die in the first one. :P

Kardan
04-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Going to use them on Nomad, Har-Aken and maybe QBD. I'll save the last one.

Har-Aken is a waste, if you can kill 7 Jad's before hand, Har-Aken is easy.

Ashley
05-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Har-Aken is a waste, if you can kill 7 Jad's before hand, Har-Aken is easy.

I'll most likely safe-spot and tank the Jads with Gano, but after going through all of that imagine how depleted your resources will be for the long Har-Aken fight.

Zelda
06-10-2012, 08:23 PM
I'll most likely safe-spot and tank the Jads with Gano, but after going through all of that imagine how depleted your resources will be for the long Har-Aken fight.

can u rly gano tank the jads tbh on supplies like that
ud have to be soa'ing the whole thing surely or just be very lucky with hits otherwise i woulda thought to get 7 jads done

Ashley
07-10-2012, 01:52 PM
can u rly gano tank the jads tbh on supplies like that
ud have to be soa'ing the whole thing surely or just be very lucky with hits otherwise i woulda thought to get 7 jads done
On supplies like what?

By 'tanking' I don't mean just standing there and attacking. There would be prayer switching involved, but the Gano is there in case you mess up (which I usually do). In the Kiln there are safe-spots for every single Jad, so if you can find them then it's very easy to get 7 Jads done.

Zelda
07-10-2012, 03:05 PM
On supplies like what?

By 'tanking' I don't mean just standing there and attacking. There would be prayer switching involved, but the Gano is there in case you mess up (which I usually do). In the Kiln there are safe-spots for every single Jad, so if you can find them then it's very easy to get 7 Jads done.

Well thats not rly gano tanking, which is attack prayer range, but Ye then it might be poss, tho u can easily have mouse accidents and die still, so the gano isn't rly that necessay.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!