PDA

View Full Version : A New English Hotel

SorryDude
02-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Honestly I always thought of a .comm reset but that's impossible tbh.
Nowadays I wish for a new English hotel. Not only would Habbo make more money, they would make users happy. It would be very nice too imo. Especially how they can limit rares and we can know exactly how many there are of the specific rare.

Discuss, if you'd like. :P

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

xxMATTGxx
03-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Honestly I always thought of a .comm reset but that's impossible tbh.
Nowadays I wish for a new English hotel. Not only would Habbo make more money, they would make users happy. It would be very nice too imo. Especially how they can limit rares and we can know exactly how many there are of the specific rare.

Discuss, if you'd like. :P

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

They wouldn't make more money by opening up a new English speaking hotel.

SorryDude
03-10-2012, 04:26 PM
They wouldn't make more money by opening up a new English speaking hotel.

they would, with no doubts.

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

xxMATTGxx
03-10-2012, 04:27 PM
they would, with no doubts.

~Sent using Tapatalk 2~

No they wouldn't. Why would anyone use it when there is one already? Nothing would be much different, none of the issues of the .com hotel would be solved. It would be pointless and a waste of money.

While I'm sure a lot of people would like it to go back where UK had their own hotel and so on but that isn't going to happen. It was done to save money in the first place.

Samantha
03-10-2012, 08:54 PM
I think the problem with creating a new hotel would be the fact that where would you start? The Turkish Habbo began with free VIP and had some rares on the hotel, of course the money being made will be slow for a long time before all features would be used often. Not only that, but as Matt said, it won't fix anything - Habbo.com should be the priority, it would cost too much to create a new one and there'd be no point due to the merge occurring. Also not sure what you'd call it!

Kardan
04-10-2012, 06:39 AM
So Habbo should merge all the English hotels together, destroying all forms of a rare market on every hotel, to open up another hotel that will fail two years later?

No.

LiquidLuck.
07-10-2012, 08:14 PM
I don't think people would use a new English hotel when there is one already. Also new Hotels start with just a few rares, whilst the current one has way way more. Also the problem about badges. Old badges wouldn't exist. And honestly, so many more reasons..

It would fail, basically.

Aiden
07-10-2012, 08:38 PM
It wont happen because no one is going to leave all of there stuff behide to start a fresh, unless you could transfer but no. It will never happen.

GoldenMerc
07-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Sounds like a poor idea, what about all the people who invested money into Habbo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!