PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] 4 mutes - 12 warnings for... nothing

WalshUK
05-10-2012, 01:27 AM
I occasionally play LMS (for those who don't know, lms stands for last man standing where the player who is last in the section wins. Kinda like a endurance test to see who has the most patience). During this certain lms i was continually getting blocking warnings and mutes (which last 1 hour per).
By the end of the game i received 4 mutes and 12 warnings; i even received a flooding warning whilst muted (huh?). I know you are bound to get reported by the sore losers who can't play fair but to get warned for nothing?

I was sat not speaking to avoid ban/warning yet i still received them. How bad can the moderation system get? It makes me laugh tbh.

auffant1
05-10-2012, 01:36 AM
O wow well the mutes are coming from the guardians and the warnings are just crazy. "Moderations has improved," says Sulake. Pfft ya right. Did you atleast win?

MKR&*42
05-10-2012, 06:58 AM
LOL, Warned for flooding whilst muted? Absolutely ridiculous.

WalshUK
05-10-2012, 07:11 AM
O wow well the mutes are coming from the guardians and the warnings are just crazy. "Moderations has improved," says Sulake. Pfft ya right. Did you atleast win? Yeah i won, but still quite bizarre. The moderation needs to improve. And blocking warnings? What was i blocking, a throne? Psh. Couldn't believe i was muted for a whole 4 hours in total. I stayed unmuted for a max of 20 minutes then muted again.

LOL, Warned for flooding whilst muted? Absolutely ridiculous. Yeah i know LOL! Didn't think it could get any worse then that happened... xD

Toilet
05-10-2012, 07:25 AM
O wow well the mutes are coming from the guardians and the warnings are just crazy. "Moderations has improved," says Sulake. Pfft ya right. Did you atleast win?
Not in this case, otherwise he would've been banned from the room.

Samantha
05-10-2012, 09:21 AM
I remember getting earnings for no reason, it doesn't help when they say they dont deal with people blocking yet sometimes they take action. I remember in.a habbo staff owned room the help tool told me to tell the owner to put walkthrough on oh. Glad you won thoigh regardless.

auffant1
05-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Not in this case, otherwise he would've been banned from the room.

Yes that's true. So then someone reported and the cases went straight to the mods or.....?

Red
05-10-2012, 11:05 AM
I used to play them in summer 2011 whenever the mods did nothing, so it was really hard to get muted/banned. I wouldn't even bother playing with moderation the way it is now. That really is ridiculous.

the.games
05-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Yes that's true. So then someone reported and the cases went straight to the mods or.....?

Only bullying cases goto guardians. The reporter probably put it under 'other' when reporting so it would go straight to a mod. :)

auffant1
05-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Only bullying cases goto guardians. The reporter probably put it under 'other' when reporting so it would go straight to a mod. :)
Ooo ok. Was confused :P.

sex
05-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah people report you and the consider the blank boxes people type to stay awake as flooding idk why lmao they must all come up in chatlog together and it appears your spamming or something. But yeah, people will play dirty to win the furni.

Michael
05-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Lol, this happened to me & I lost LMS because I couldn't reply to the 'Michaels, you here?' -.-

SackRace
05-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Same happened to me awhile ago haha!

October
05-10-2012, 08:42 PM
HI WALSH BBZY HOW YA BEEN?
ya sore losers tbh.

WalshUK
05-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Lol, this happened to me & I lost LMS because I couldn't reply to the 'Michaels, you here?' -.- I would of ran around with a skull sign waving x)

HI WALSH BBZY HOW YA BEEN?
ya sore losers tbh.

GO J-RAVIV GO!! Yeah he had his friends coming in and everything lmao.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!