PDA

View Full Version : HabboLand ~ Were Back!

Joshua.Scott
05-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Hello,

So a few months after closing Habboland, Devy has taken the decision to let Jen - Jznny and Reece - Fruitstar to take over the ownership of Habboland and bring it back, with a new mainsite and forum skin. The forums are currently closed as some minor changes are being made but they are only a few days away from opening so keep looking out for the launch of the forums. We also have a fully custom maintenance page, where you can tune into the shows on air and keep up to date on the happenings in the wonderful world of Habboland. We know v1 is a month or two away yet, but we know our amazing radio will keep you entertained.

We are also going to be taking on staff very soon. If you wish to apply for staff, you can find both Jens & Reeces Skype names on the maintenance page. Alternatively you can add myself on skype: maincctv We hope to see you showing your support to get Habboland back on it's feet!

For all of the people who are wondering who i am, i am Josh the Technical Manager of Habboland.

We Hope To See You There.

- Josh

www.habboland.net (http://www.habboland.net) ( forgot to put url in )

Edited by efq (Forum Moderator): Posts merged so link is included :)

Aiden
06-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Lol, you do have a lot of fansite don't you. The maintenance layout is old, I swear I've seen it before (might be wrong). Also I don't know if it's just me but all the text is aligned wrong... good luck with your role at the site anyway.

Joshua.Scott
06-10-2012, 01:05 PM
I do not own any fansites, they were in the past.

Aiden
06-10-2012, 01:12 PM
I know, I was saying you do get around.

Samantha
06-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Don't really like it, I'll still go on about the grammar as it's not hard to proof-read. I know you're not the owner but you advertise a lot of sites. Anyway I wish luck to the owners, at least it (used to) belong to someone who has a popular fansite :).

the.games
07-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Good luck with the site, Its looking better than most other new fansites at the moment so I'd say you've had a good start! :D

Ellz
07-10-2012, 01:51 PM
good luck with it all, hopefully it will be up and running soon!

Adam
09-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Nothing original.

iFlame
09-10-2012, 09:20 PM
dear... o dear.... o dear...

lawrawrrr
09-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Nothing amazing tbh, even the spag on main site isn't correct... not the best advertisement! Good luck with it though.

efq
10-10-2012, 11:37 PM
As you can see from the criticism which some are constructive and some not.

None the less, everything can be improved if you put your mind too it, so don't let the negative comments put you down! If you want to do this then do some research on coding, get support on the forums and hopefully get it running perfectly and smoothly.

Either way, it'll be great experience and knowledge for you so you can't lose if you think about it.

Good luck!

Milarz
14-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Seriously, this site has closed down SOOO many times ever since it first opened..... just leave it closed because it's gonna close down once again...

Catchy
15-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Seems to be down to me which means it probably isn't worth looking at anyway.

LiquidLuck.
20-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Down for me as well. And lol ^

Slopure
22-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Yup, the sites closed once again, josh you are really a fan site hopper! I've seen you running many different fan-sites

peteyt
22-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Habbo sites are dead in general I feel. Do a non habbo site its got more future potential in my opinion

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!