PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] MOD picking-all normal rooms?

Michael
07-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Hey guys, was reporting a friends room with Otus so our friend got banned as a joke (as this was our friend we had earlier placed furniture in this group room). The MOD came, kicked us so we went to pick all our furni and the MOD again kicked us, so the third time we was like 'Can you stop kicking now?' and he picked-all on our furniture and showed a few smile-y signs. The furni was not in our invetorys.

Lost about 73 blackholes, whilst Otus 63 USVA - just for having furniture in a room which got reported.

Totally unfair I think, and a bit strange for a MOD to do - what harm can black holes do, they're not scripted?

---

EDIT: Blackholes magically appeared 10 minutes later in inventory. Still strange why he picked-all a normal room.

Samantha
07-10-2012, 07:38 AM
Should be in your inventory straight away regardless of who it is. He shouldpick up rooms that aren't inappropriate though not ones that are fine.

GoldenMerc
07-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Could just be a lot of lag, as 73 blackholes would be quite laggy haha!

MKR&*42
07-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Are you sure it just wasn't a glitch? Yesterday I picked up 2 forest walls from my room and they refused to appear in my inventory for about 10 minutes as well :P

If he did keep them in his inventory + not eject them, shame on him.

j0rd
07-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Will teach you for abusing the help tool and reporting friends
For once I agree with a MOD

PiippBB
07-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Hey guys, was reporting a friends room with Otus so our friend got banned as a joke (as this was our friend we had earlier placed furniture in this group room). The MOD came, kicked us so we went to pick all our furni and the MOD again kicked us, so the third time we was like 'Can you stop kicking now?' and he picked-all on our furniture and showed a few smile-y signs. The furni was not in our invetorys.

Lost about 73 blackholes, whilst Otus 63 USVA - just for having furniture in a room which got reported.

Totally unfair I think, and a bit strange for a MOD to do - what harm can black holes do, they're not scripted?

---

EDIT: Blackholes magically appeared 10 minutes later in inventory. Still strange why he picked-all a normal room.

SOMETIMES when you pick stuff up it doesn't appear in your inventory. You have to close the client and reopen it for the furni to appear. I've had it happen a few times now.

Michael
07-10-2012, 05:26 PM
As I said at the end of the post:

'EDIT: Blackholes magically appeared 10 minutes later in inventory. Still strange why he picked-all a normal room.' lol.

Andii
08-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Will teach you for abusing the help tool and reporting friends
For once I agree with a MOD

Oo getting serious. But tbh the mod shouldn't have kicked you and ten be totally ignorant about it

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 10:19 AM
MODs are being noobs tbh.. First they should be profesional and not go around sending smiley faces when they are kicking users. Also, they shouldn't even make such a big deal about their entrance in the room. They should be as quiet as possible and just do their job..

GoldenMerc
13-10-2012, 11:46 AM
MODs are being noobs tbh.. First they should be profesional and not go around sending smiley faces when they are kicking users. Also, they shouldn't even make such a big deal about their entrance in the room. They should be as quiet as possible and just do their job..

Your asking them to be like robots? no one wants to work the same system every day, people want to have fun at work :)

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Your asking them to be like robots? no one wants to work the same system every day, people want to have fun at work :)

That includes making other users feel bad? Get worried or scared about their furniture?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!