PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] People who cant think what to say on habbo!.

KymKo
07-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Really all most people can think to say is "your mom", this is really babyish and silly. Half of the people who say it
cant take people saying it to them so its silly and anoying. I dont really think saying "your mom" is ment to make someone feel scared of worryed, it just makes the person dumb and laughed at. They dont see whats coming to them in the real world. if they said that to someone in some parts of the world they will probz get shot!.

Dont you agree this is.

KymKo
Kim
Event Org

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' to here as more suited

MorrisonsRetros
07-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Most of them only say it probably because they can't think of anything better to say, I can't help but laugh at the people who think it's supposed to worry/scare others. Stupid really :P

LiquidLuck.
07-10-2012, 08:04 PM
If you play Habbo, it's obvious you'll find dumb people and noobs. Also a big part of those have an extremely depressing life so insulting others is the only way they have to get to feel a bit better and feel like they have just a fake little bit of power.
That's why you'll obviously see sentences like that, although the one I'm listening the more in our days is ''your aunt''.

Samantha
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM
To be honest, I don't really care if they say it, everyone is stupid or a noob to someone else on the game regardless of what they do, say, dress like or act. You can't please everyone, you don't like people who say your mom, I don't like owners who laugh if someone does a bad offer.

Michael
08-10-2012, 06:22 AM
A lot of people on Habbo are under the age of 13 now, Habbo don't do much about it though - I suppose its because it's the users problem for breaking the rules & Habbo gets money off them.

Succubus
08-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Not really bothered to be honest. You are always going to get the people who say it, not only to 'insult' but because they have nothing better to say. It's like when they watch one of those shows (Towie etc) anything new that comes up in that will eventually be used in real life. But I guess it's the society of habbo these days, nothing more to it.

Ekelektra
08-10-2012, 06:59 AM
It doesn't bother me at all. I think most of the time it's just a thing they do with friends. I say stuff like that all of the time to my friend and she says it back to me, not at all in a rude way just in a friendly playful way.

And people who do say it in an insulting way, well I don't think a lot of people take them seriously.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!