PDA

View Full Version : "get paid to write reviews"

Grimmauld
07-10-2012, 06:03 PM
anyone know those? ive heard them, but never tried them for myself and most searches for the websites says that theyre scams and what not. does anyone know any legit ones? im trying to find some to do and get paid through paypal if they even exist :D thanks

Mark
07-10-2012, 07:14 PM
I can't see there being many legit ones, if you do you'll only get paid very, very little!

The Don
07-10-2012, 07:16 PM
anyone know those? ive heard them, but never tried them for myself and most searches for the websites says that theyre scams and what not. does anyone know any legit ones? im trying to find some to do and get paid through paypal if they even exist :D thanks

If you're on about film, Misawa; might be able to help, I remember he used to write for screenjabber, I'm unsure whether or not it was paid but he got sent free dvd's etc

Aiden
07-10-2012, 07:41 PM
I looked into this once and I doubt that you will make any real money from it, most will scam. Although you might have a better chance if you set up a blog and put adsense on it?

I suggest using Wordpress on your own hosting.

Grimmauld
07-10-2012, 07:44 PM
yeah, i figured anything related to free money will either cost a lot of time or be a scam..

Gibs960
07-10-2012, 07:59 PM
As someone has already said, it's probably best to start your own blog if you're actually into the thing you want to review. But from what you've said it kinda sounds like you're going down that path so you can money easily from watching films/reading books/playing games or whatever.

Misawa
07-10-2012, 08:45 PM
I get paid to review, yes, but I'm an entertainment journalist and not a blogger.

Samantha
07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I know my boyfriend's sister got paid to transcribe sheets of French to English (something like that) and got paid a lot for that, if they're like that then maybe some people do pay for reviews, others may not though. However, you could also write to magazines as some pay for stories and such.

Stephen
07-10-2012, 10:12 PM
if you have an iphone or ipod then you can download AppXpert

every so often you can download an app then do a little 5 question 1-10 scale survey and you get 20p

took me around 2 months to get £5 though but they definitely pay out

Grimmauld
08-10-2012, 02:04 AM
if you have an iphone or ipod then you can download AppXpert

every so often you can download an app then do a little 5 question 1-10 scale survey and you get 20p

took me around 2 months to get £5 though but they definitely pay out

wow that seems forever, but i guess it is free money after all

BeastBreaker
09-10-2012, 07:46 PM
I would interview a energy drink :D because it is awesome.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!