PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to Habbo.dk?

Michael
07-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Habbo.dk, a community of around 2000 regular users has now just 300 users in their prime time. One of the smallest Hotel's has got even smaller after having its dice's disabled (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=758924), having the mute (just like everyone else), and having their popular forums being removed.

A danish retro has also been heard to have more online members than the actual hotel itself which is quite shocking, it's the same as more people buying a fake iPhone over a real iPhone except on a different scale.

Rumours have been on-going ever since the dices have been disabled that Habbo.dk will be merged with a hotel that doesn't speak the language they do - how would they possibly do this if so?

Leave your thoughts :)

Aiden
07-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't really care because I'm not from that Hotel but I guess that will suck if they get merged with a different hotel that doesn't speak thier languages. Trading would be a nightmare.

MKR&*42
07-10-2012, 07:26 PM
In all honesty, they'll probably just shut it down really. They might try and see if visitor numbers rise again, but tbh I like smaller communities haha - would be cool to actually have the chance to know the large majority of the users from my standpoint, not Sulake's though.

According to Wikipedia, 58% of Denmark can speak German so I'd imagine it'd merge with .de if it absolutely had to...

Habbo Russia all over again (minusing the mass mute and disabling of dices).

LiquidLuck.
07-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Merging that Hotel with another one that doesn't speak the same language is just stupid, in my opinion.
If it's only bringing prejudice to Sulake though, they should just close it and hope those users can speak more than just that one language.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!