PDA

View Full Version : Trading in Pokemon Black

Nyxs
08-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Right so ive now hit a snag in my pokedex
i have reached 638 pokemon legitimatly but i cannot get the final legendaries.

Can someone with an action replay who can get unlimted pokemon help me out with a trade of them?

I Need:

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manphany, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin, Melotta, Genesect, Victini,

Anyone help me out? i can offer you any other pokemon that is not listed here.

Kardan
08-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Whats the point in catching 638 legitimately just to cheat on the last few?

Also you would probably be better off searching for legitimate Pokemon to trade rather than people with cheating devices, I have legitimate Mews, Jirachis, Manphanys, Darkrai and Shaymin and I haven't played Pokemon since Heart Gold, so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Empired
08-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Whats the point in catching 638 legitimately just to cheat on the last few?

Also you would probably be better off searching for legitimate Pokemon to trade rather than people with cheating devices, I have legitimate Mews, Jirachis, Manphanys, Darkrai and Shaymin and I haven't played Pokemon since Heart Gold, so it shouldn't be that hard to find.
Mew gets harder and harder to find as each new Pokémon game comes out! :P

But I agree, you'd be best to try and find them all legitimately. It will give you the most satisfaction afterwards. If you're really struggling, the second best option is to try and find a real-life friend who has some of these Pokémon to (temporarily, if needed) trade with you.

Nyxs
08-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Because, they are unobtainable... i cant search for there names on the GTS because i havnt seen them so they dont appear in my pokedex therefore hey wont appear on the search option. And people suck on the GTS Neogotionations.

That is why i made this thread

Unless Kardan you would be nice to trade me your legit ones you mentioned :P yaknow since you no longer play...?

Kardan
08-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Because, they are unobtainable... i cant search for there names on the GTS because i havnt seen them so they dont appear in my pokedex therefore hey wont appear on the search option. And people suck on the GTS Neogotionations.

That is why i made this thread

Unless Kardan you would be nice to trade me your legit ones you mentioned :P yaknow since you no longer play...?

Don't have a working DS I'm afraid :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!