PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Moan about Noobs and Trading

Kittysoft
10-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I love trading furni, buying and selling furni, making money, but when things like this happen, I lose faith in Habbos. It's 1 thing to offer below market value to try and get a deal (I do this in the 2nd example I'm moaning about below the screenie), but picking out 2 of the most expensive furni in the room and making a offer this low is just insulting...

http://i.imgur.com/9hnoh.png

Luckily for me, the next Habbo to walk in traded 8 black mode bars for the inflatable chair.

A similar thing happened yesterday when I was buying Holodice for a friend. I went into a shop, asked how much her Holodice was, she said 3c. I offered 2c for it, she complained that I had made a counter-offer to her stated price, then claimed she had been playing for 6 years (despite having a 2012 account), I said I had been playing for 9 years (which is true), she didn't believe me and banned me from the room.

Sometimes I hate talking to Habbos...

Aiden
10-10-2012, 08:19 PM
You shouldn't get upset or bothered over it, like you said there the noobs. They most probably are 9 year olds who spend all their pocket money on Habbo just to troll. :/

auffant1
10-10-2012, 09:22 PM
No reason to get upset over someone trying to make profit :P. Plus theres no need to call someone noob, you could have calmly just said no thank you and he would have left :P. If you be nice to people they will be nice back :).

Sonex
10-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I love trading furni, buying and selling furni, making money, but when things like this happen, I lose faith in Habbos. It's 1 thing to offer below market value to try and get a deal (I do this in the 2nd example I'm moaning about below the screenie), but picking out 2 of the most expensive furni in the room and making a offer this low is just insulting...

http://i.imgur.com/9hnoh.png

Luckily for me, the next Habbo to walk in traded 8 black mode bars for the inflatable chair.

A similar thing happened yesterday when I was buying Holodice for a friend. I went into a shop, asked how much her Holodice was, she said 3c. I offered 2c for it, she complained that I had made a counter-offer to her stated price, then claimed she had been playing for 6 years (despite having a 2012 account), I said I had been playing for 9 years (which is true), she didn't believe me and banned me from the room.

Sometimes I hate talking to Habbos...

You take Habbo too seriously....You can't expect anything other than a noob offer when you're dressed like that anyway, I suggest taking the game as a game and not life, I would have thought you would have realized that in the nine years you have been playing.

Samantha
10-10-2012, 09:39 PM
You take Habbo too seriously....You can't expect anything other than a noob offer when you're dressed like that anyway, I suggest taking the game as a game and not life, I would have thought you would have realized that in the nine years you have been playing.

Dear lord you're back :P.

Anyway, I don't think she was calling anyone a noob personally, she was saying it was a noob offer which really it was. What annoys me more is when players who have rares and such say offer and laugh if someone makes a bad one. Really I think if you say offer (which not saying you did) you're just asking for a low price being wanted.

Gina
10-10-2012, 10:36 PM
just laugh about it and movee on, people are just like that aha ;p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!