PDA

View Full Version : Question about instakilldart

Lee
11-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi,

so I'm not a particularly high leveled player, my stats are:

http://www.draynor.net/stat/wilderness/male/mining_skillcape/Huntey2011.png

I was wondering what I am best doing with my dart, can I just like go to nex kill him with that claim the drops and walk away?

Lee.

Kyle
11-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Nex doesn't hit you but you do need 70 agility, range, constitution or strength to enter the god wars dungeon so it's not actually possible for you to get to nex at your current state. I would suggest keeping them for now.

Lee
11-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Nex doesn't hit you but you do need 70 agility, range, constitution or strength to enter the god wars dungeon so it's not actually possible for you to get to nex at your current state. I would suggest keeping them for now.

So should I go for 70 strength and then use it on NEX or are the better options? A detailed explanation for a noob(ish) me would be much appreciated :P

Kyle
11-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Well you actually need 70 in each skill to be able to kill minions in each of the encampments to retrieve their four respective key pieces. You should save your darts if you're looking to specifically go to nex until all of your skills are ready but I wouldn't advise training those four specific skills just for nex because it'll take a while and there's a chance you will just get back to back tooth half keys. If you save the darts it's likely that a new boss will come out and you can go off and kill it on release day and sell its drops while they're still inflated. I've heard talk of a kalphite king so that could be an option. Other than saving them, I don't really know whether anything else would be worth it at your level, sorry.

Lee
11-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Well you actually need 70 in each skill to be able to kill minions in each of the encampments to retrieve their four respective key pieces. You should save your darts if you're looking to specifically go to nex until all of your skills are ready but I wouldn't advise training those four specific skills just for nex because it'll take a while and there's a chance you will just get back to back tooth half keys. If you save the darts it's likely that a new boss will come out and you can go off and kill it on release day and sell its drops while they're still inflated. I've heard talk of a kalphite king so that could be an option. Other than saving them, I don't really know whether anything else would be worth it at your level, sorry.

Ok, I'm only rushing it because dont they expire soon?

Kyle
11-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Ok, I'm only rushing it because dont they expire soon?
If you consider December 31s soon. :P

Lee
11-10-2012, 03:38 PM
If you consider December 31s soon. :P

haha fair enough, another thing Kyle I have another one of those pre-blah notes with loads of XP I was thinking of sharing it between mage and fletching but im not sure what do you think :P

Alex3213
11-10-2012, 04:23 PM
haha fair enough, another thing Kyle I have another one of those pre-blah notes with loads of XP I was thinking of sharing it between mage and fletching but im not sure what do you think :P

I would definitely not use it on fletching because it's such an easy skill to get up in comparison. Even with magic I would go against it but it's up to you ultimately :P I used mine on Summoning and Prayer mainly.

Zelda
11-10-2012, 08:17 PM
I also used on sum and prayer, 750k on prayer and 300k on sum. The only skills worth using on rly are -

Agil
Slayer
Herb (I would argue not tho)
Smith (- l l -)
Craft ( - l l -)
Summoning
Prayer
Farm

Or if u truly hate a skill, eg fish, use on that.

Kyle
11-10-2012, 08:25 PM
summoning would be most worthwhile imo

Zelda
11-10-2012, 08:59 PM
It all depends on how easy/hard you find making money, whether sum or prayer is better. For you tho at low levels sum might be better as prayer is a constant from 1 while summoning improves in xp per charm as u get higher so that's something to consider I spose.

Zak
11-10-2012, 11:17 PM
I'd use it on summoning.

Lee
11-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Thanks everyone, my new stats are now:

http://www.draynor.net/stat/wilderness/male/mining_skillcape/Huntey2011.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!