PDA

View Full Version : UCAS Assistance

dbgtz
11-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Regarding the education part, what exactly do I put for my AS/A level grades? Do I put the AS grades I have got with it on pending with my predicted A2 aswell on pending?

lawrawrrr
11-10-2012, 08:49 PM
There's a dropdown box saying when you'll get the qualification isn't there? Used to be anyway.

Put the AS Level grades you have then any future exams (including any resits you might be doing) down as pending.

Wait have you got you AS results yeah?

Kyle
11-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Put AS grades you have in, A2 as pending and then fill in another with any AS you plan to resit as pending too.

dbgtz
11-10-2012, 09:07 PM
There's a dropdown box saying when you'll get the qualification isn't there? Used to be anyway.

Put the AS Level grades you have then any future exams (including any resits you might be doing) down as pending.

Wait have you got you AS results yeah?

There is a date, do I shove both as for August next year? I do have the results but not the certification.

Put AS grades you have in, A2 as pending and then fill in another with any AS you plan to resit as pending too.

So AS is the date I got the results or pending?

lawrawrrr
11-10-2012, 09:11 PM
There is a date, do I shove both as for August next year? I do have the results but not the certification.

If you have the results you have the results, those grades go down. Certificates isn't the same as results - I still don't have A2 certificates.

dbgtz
11-10-2012, 09:17 PM
If you have the results you have the results, those grades go down. Certificates isn't the same as results - I still don't have A2 certificates.

But it says:

Please select the month and year that you certificated, or will certificate, the qualification. If you have not yet taken the exam, or if it has not yet been certificated, enter the date on which you expect the results to be certificated. This may be different from the date you received, or will receive, your results.

Also for anyone who has taken maths (decision), which option is it? Is it just mathematics?

Kyle
11-10-2012, 09:21 PM

The date you sat the exam (or whatever date you choose to use - I don't think it really matters all that much whether it's when you receive(d) your certificates, when you sat the exam or whatever. If you plan to resit I believe you'll have to add another qualification and put your planned resits as pending alongside your current modules.

lawrawrrr
11-10-2012, 09:21 PM
But it says:

Also for anyone who has taken maths (decision), which option is it? Is it just mathematics?

Well when you get results you get the (informal) thingy certificate from the exam board so that's what we were told to useeee

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!