PDA

View Full Version : EFFECTS MOVED TO CHANGE LOOKS

Lewis
11-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Effects are moved to change looks under the wand. All effects are now classed as costumes what joy

---------- Post added 11-10-2012 at 10:30 PM ----------

http://i49.tinypic.com/14awj06.png

It seems u can still access them from clicking urself and clicking effects, but its now in change looks too

dbgtz
11-10-2012, 09:31 PM
This is probably to make effects more like purchasable clothes.

Samantha
11-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Ah it lets you view how it will look now (without looking in the catalogue if they ever have them in or activating it). It's not bad, reminds me of Sims a bit though.

Aiden
11-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I quite like this idea, it makes it much easier to access effects.

TonyBest
11-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Wait so are the effects now permanent?

EDIT: It seems they are NOT permanent, they still have a timer and thats why there is still a small effects menu as before.

e5
11-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Ah that's miles better, rather than a small list of them!:)

Andii
12-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Almost sure someone posted a thread about this. But yea it's nt and but the timer still appears on the other side :/ sucks lol if try wer perm it would be great haha ;) and

auffant1
12-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I like the idea but they need them to be permanent. It would be cool if we could like "collect them all."

Andii
12-10-2012, 10:56 AM
I like the idea but they need them to be permanent. It would be cool if we could like "collect them all."

Yea that would be cool haha :) I've got a few effects that I onli have 1 of lol and don't really wanna lose them as try are quite rare ;)

Someone make a user voice of keeping them permanent ;) al bak up with loads of votes from all accounts :)

Nooses
12-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Yea that would be cool haha
:) I've got a few effects that I onli have 1 of lol and don't really wanna lose them as try are quite rare ;)

Someone make a user voice of keeping them permanent ;) al bak up with loads of votes from all accounts :)

Then when I saw the costumes were on a separate tab to effects, I thought ":O they might be new clothessss" once again habbo shattered that thought train.. They should make them permanent, last year they bought out new clothes for Halloween =[
But I did notice that when you teleport with wired, and if you have your clothes settings up, your avatar in the clothing change twinkles too. o_o

Pigperson
13-10-2012, 04:59 PM
I really like this, especially now it shows much more of the effects.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!