PDA

View Full Version : Costume Hopper...

MKR&*42
12-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Well, I don't think it's in the hotel unless it's that giant Fairground Entrance thing.

+ costumehopper.costumerequired.header=Oh No!
+ costumehopper.costumerequired.title=No normals allowed!
+ costumehopper.costumerequired.buy=Get a costume
+ costumehopper.costumerequired.bodytext=Looks like you're not in costume! To use this Hopper you need to be wearing a Habboween costume!

If the effects run out after 30 days without you "activating them" in the first place, this seems a bit pointless does it not? Nevertheless, can't wait to see what it looks like.

Sorry if already posted x

auffant1
12-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Ew does anyone even use hoppers? They were cool for like a week and now..... They better not only be able to be bought with pumpkins ;l.

geo
12-10-2012, 03:08 PM
lol, hoppers are so pointless now. i used to think it was a pretty cool way of getting people in your room, but no one uses them.

Michael
12-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Hoppers are sooo boring, they're ridiculous.

Fict
12-10-2012, 03:56 PM
who will even, because of the hopper, buy the costumes?

the.games
12-10-2012, 04:12 PM
To be honest I think that Habbo are making too much of a big deal of hoppers. They were OK for a little bit, but now if you want to goto a room you just find one that is popular on the Navigator or search for one. I think people very rarely wish to goto a 'random' room :P.

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Another boring furniture update..

MKR&*42
13-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Am I the only one that "doesn't mind" hoppers? :( I always go through them if I'm incredibly bored - I like to look for random rooms when I'm not in an event or something aha.

Admittedly I don't use them as much as I did when they first came out.

Nick
13-10-2012, 09:27 AM
I don't see the need of constant new room hoppers every time a new campaign comes out..

Am I the only one that "doesn't mind" hoppers? :( I always go through them if I'm incredibly bored - I like to look for random rooms when I'm not in an event or something aha.

Admittedly I don't use them as much as I did when they first came out.

True i do that aswell but its no fun when you get teleported away from the hoppers and can't reach them again :'(

MKR&*42
13-10-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't see the need of constant new room hoppers every time a new campaign comes out..

True i do that aswell but its no fun when you get teleported away from the hoppers and can't reach them again :'(

Oh yeah that does suck quite a bit, and then I can't be bothered to go look on navigator for another Hopper so I give up :(

GoldenMerc
13-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Hoppers got boring after day one, why do they keep bringing more in

Pigperson
13-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Like everyone else, pretty pointless lol. I hate getting lost tbh.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!