PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favourite member of staff?

Samantha
12-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Throughout your time on Habbo who has been your favourite staff member and why? I just wondered if they're any memories you've experienced with a certain staff or any you dislike for whatever reason.

My favourite will probably always be Yurre, I didn't really know many staff members back then but she first started talking to me on Habbo and I thought it was weird her talking to me first. She asked me if I was Samanfa who wrote the News on Habbox and I told her I was, anyway she saw the article I wrote flaming Habbo staff so much and she said she loved it? From then on she asked me about things and invited me to this meeting with Plebings;, I got her to do an interview for Habbox and she was delighted to help etc. unlike some staff i.e. Paul LaFontaine. Anyway that's one of my memories, another would be winning Ludus' Habbo Rugby and getting a Dino from it :D.

MKR&*42
12-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Yurre, 'cause I've never really spoken to many other staff lol.

Martin
12-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Bucho6 :D Was the first staff member that added me and I actually had some decent conversations with! :D

,Abbey
12-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Intersocial; because well, he's just a babe x :3

MKR&*42
12-10-2012, 08:13 PM
@Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); because well, he's just a babe x :3

She means Habbo staff hunny ;) ones who work at Sulake. Thanks though x

,Abbey
12-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh lol, I'm such a noob, umm.. I haven't really seen any staff changes in Habbo because I only joined in 2010 but I must say my fave is Puffin coz he's sooo lazy! :D

FlyingJesus
12-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Either Ione or PsychoLlama definitely, the former for her management skills and the latter for his pure personality

Aiden
12-10-2012, 10:19 PM
I have only ever spoken to Jason over twitter but he is boring so none lol.

Chippiewill
12-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Callie because she likes jaffa cakes.

lawrawrrr
12-10-2012, 11:14 PM
I loved Lost_Witness, purely cos he was so nice on the occasions I met him :)

dbgtz
13-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Pohjola was nice, would always drop me a guestbook message here and there and would talk to her here and there. Though some credit to Disarno, back in the days where I ran a fansite with people we were rather small and he made himself available for a rather lengthy interview.

Rixion
13-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Callie, she was very sociable!:) and HelKat was great too!

Nick
13-10-2012, 12:08 AM
I liked hp81$ (i think thats how you spell it) because he was on the hotel talking to everyone on a regular basis and hes really nice :)

sex
13-10-2012, 12:42 AM
whitebenegal cus she also used the forum n was hot lol iirc

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Lost_Witness was in one of my f/l's so that was cool.

Not sure about other staff though, but if you ask me that staff I hated the most, then easy answer: Grecian9. He was an awful staff and honestly his rooms were awful and he was a terrible room moderator as well. I remember when I was in the info bus, I think, event in his room, with a friend, many people were trying to cut in the corners, and instead of putting chairs down to solve the problem or something like that, he kicked my friend for not moving to the corner. He didn't even warn him he just went like: ''keep moving or i kick'' after my friend was gone. It was ridiculous!

Plebings
13-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Yurre and Bucho6, also Driscotheque to an extent. All have been very friendly when I've met them, Yurre's lab sessions and meetings were always quite nicely done, Bucho was great at doing events, Driscotheque was the start of more staff activity within client (Soapbox and updates to ChildLine), then it went away obviously.

GoldenMerc
13-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Callie seems to have the biggest effect on me in terms of Hotel Management but redtiz was my closest Habbo staff, then becs :)

geo
13-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Yurre or grecian, i thought they were both quite nice.

October
13-10-2012, 06:46 PM
jyve, hiro-p, jeffoo, or inari really.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!