PDA

View Full Version : If You Really Knew me ..

Alf
12-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Hello Everyone,
First I would like to Introduce my self,
Im Alfie, im 16, And im from Esssex, England , United Kingdom
Know you know abit about my background here is my Story.
1)I've Been bullied about 4-5 years for not being like everyone else, just because i am quiet.
2)I suffer from deep depression
3)No one understands me, no one is here for me.
4)I fight with my parents 24/7.
5)I cut.
6)I've lost my best friend 4 months ago, she was also bullied, she couldn't take it anymore, she was the reason
for my smile,the reason I am me, now she is gone, i feel like a footballer with no legs, A bird with no wings.
7)I may seem to smile, but it is fake.
8)I'm a terrible lier.
9)I want to die.
10)I come on habbo to find someone who i can express these feelings with and share, to find a friend, I've
been on habbo 4 years, i feel likes it my only escape from reality, someone where no one judges you.
11)I think of suicide daily.
Now you have heard my story, please don't judge people by how they look, act and speak, it can really hurt,
please
Heres a picture of me, I'm also addicted to tumblr :[
http://i49.tinypic.com/jqt94n.jpg

Chris
13-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Not to everyone else: The previous thread was removed due to all the silly replies so keep this one to the rules please!

sex
13-10-2012, 10:16 AM

Not to everyone else: The previous thread was removed due to all the silly replies so keep this one to the rules please!

my reply wasn't silly :(

welcome alfie :) im sure you will like it here.

MKR&*42
13-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Welcomeeee <3333 Hope you stick around x

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 10:45 AM
First welcome to Habbox. Hope you stick around.

Second, quick question. If you're bullied so much how are you so confident to post pictures like that? Everyone I know who is bullied doesn't even take pictures of themselves.

MKR&*42
13-10-2012, 10:55 AM
First welcome to Habbox. Hope you stick around.

Second, quick question. If you're bullied so much how are you so confident to post pictures like that? Everyone I know who is bullied doesn't even take pictures of themselves.

Are you serious? I know loads of people who have been bullied and show their face to others... absolutely ridiculous, what does a picture have to do with bullying unless they're being abused because of their looks?

OT:You look cute if that is you x

Stephen
13-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the forum

*Removed*

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others

Nooses
13-10-2012, 11:28 AM

How was my reply silly? All did was welcome him & say I was here for him...
Sorry if being supportive of those going through a rough time is against the rules now? :/

the.games
13-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Hi there and welcome to Habbox!

If you need to talk about anything or need any help at all, please let us know! :)

GoldenMerc
13-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the forum, You can express round the forum :)

geo
13-10-2012, 12:10 PM
welcome to the forum lol :)

Matt
13-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

hamheyelliot
13-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I could grate a block of cheese on those abs.

Futz
13-10-2012, 12:52 PM
and yet you're still everything that's wrong with this generation

Absently
13-10-2012, 01:16 PM
i'm not sure this is how you introduce yourself to a forum where you don't know anybody and then to post a picture of your body? if that's what you're into, then well done. welcome to the forum i suppose.

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Are you serious? I know loads of people who have been bullied and show their face to others... absolutely ridiculous, what does a picture have to do with bullying unless they're being abused because of their looks?

OT:You look cute if that is you x

Yes showing their faces is one thing, showing a half naked pic is another.. Wondering how it's ridiculous, you obviously didn't understand it. Bullying makes you have less self esteem so that's the relation. -.-

MKR&*42
13-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes showing their faces is one thing, showing a half naked pic is another.. Wondering how it's ridiculous, you obviously didn't understand it. Bullying makes you have less self esteem so that's the relation. -.-

If he is still proud of his self-appearance, let him show a "half nude" picture all he wants... Are you suggesting that everyone who is bullied shouldn't show their body at all because it absolutely means they are lying about being bullied?

Self-worth can vary at times surprisingly -.- .

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 01:32 PM
If he is still proud of his self-appearance, let him show a "half nude" picture all he wants... Are you suggesting that everyone who is bullied shouldn't show their body at all because it absolutely means they are lying about being bullied?

Self-worth can vary at times surprisingly -.- .

I'm not saying he shouldn't why do you go on attacking? Srsly? Chill, God.. I was asking a simple question that only he needed to answer.
Why are you twisting my words so it seems I'm against him and calling him a liar? You're the one creating way too many things in your head.

MKR&*42
13-10-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm not saying he shouldn't why do you go on attacking? Srsly? Chill, God.. I was asking a simple question that only he needed to answer.
Why are you twisting my words so it seems I'm against him and calling him a liar? You're the one creating way too many things in your head.

bold = "Are you".

I never said you were at all, you came across like that so I asked...

And by your tone in your original post "if you're bullied so much, why do you...." sort of hints at disbelief.

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 01:37 PM
bold = "Are you".

I never said you were at all, you came across like that so I asked...

And by your tone in your original post "if you're bullied so much, why do you...." sort of hints at disbelief.

I asked him a simple question wanting to know where his confidence came from. I was in his skin a few years ago (not cutting and everything but in a really bad place) and I remember I did post pics with my face and everything but I was self conscious as well.

Also don't try to understand tons over the internet. It's like trying to understand sarcasm while having a conversation in msn..

MKR&*42
13-10-2012, 01:40 PM
I asked him a simple question wanting to know where his confidence came from. I was in his skin a few years ago (not cutting and everything but in a really bad place) and I remember I did post pics with my face and everything but I was self conscious as well.

Also don't try to understand tons over the internet. It's like trying to understand sarcasm while having a conversation in msn..

Bottom line = I've found it possible in certain cases tbh.
Bold = If you genuinely wanted to come across that way and not in a harsh manner, I apologise.

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Bottom line = I've found it possible in certain cases tbh.
Bold = If you genuinely wanted to come across that way and not in a harsh manner, I apologise.

Well not in all cases, obviously.
And I did. Sorry if I could have made it sound better, but it was just how it came out.

Gina
13-10-2012, 10:20 PM
aww hi alfie!! welcome to the forumm:)
you look so cute haha
sorry to hear bout ya friend :(

scottish
13-10-2012, 10:35 PM
8)I'm a terrible lier.

after I read that I assumed the rest of the story was bull

welcome tho

Rainbow
14-10-2012, 07:06 AM
welcome to the forum hope you stick around, i'm always here if you need anyone... :)

Sloths
14-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Welcome to the forum! There's plenty of lovely people around here who would be happy to talk :)

Mark
14-10-2012, 10:36 AM
after I read that I assumed the rest of the story was bull

welcome tho

Lol doesn't seem legit tbh, welcome anyway

Alf
14-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Guys i wrote this thread in a diffrent section, to seek some help some advice maybe someone to talk to not this kind of attention,If i knew this was going to be moved to the welcome section I would not have expressed myself like this.
Another thing about the photo, I uploaded this photo because i feel confident with myself me and my body, other might not like, but this is who i am, some will happy to accept and some wont.

j0rd
14-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Not sure since when wearing Obey clothing, having an iPhone, owning tons of snap backs, owning beats headphones and that is an outcast. It seems to be the majority now.

P.S If you wear all that, i'm not surprised you get bullied

Welcome to the forum x

Stephen
14-10-2012, 04:10 PM
You've made 2 posts on the forum and they're both in this thread.. Why would you randomly join a forum, post this thread and then not post anywhere else

Jurv
14-10-2012, 04:18 PM
welcome to the forum. im sure you'll fit in really well with some members lol

LiquidLuck.
22-10-2012, 07:01 PM
You've made 2 posts on the forum and they're both in this thread.. Why would you randomly join a forum, post this thread and then not post anywhere else

I have to agree with this. You wanted ''to seek some help some advice maybe someone to talk to'' but then you just stop coming online..?

SackRace
22-10-2012, 07:19 PM
welcome to the forum m8

deathbot20.v2
23-10-2012, 04:29 PM
oh look a swaggot.

the generation is ******.

anyways welcome to the forum i guess, just please keep your distance from me and we shall be fine

Matthew
24-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the forum! :P :P

Lee
24-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Alf :)

Zak
24-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi Alfie.. Don't you do anything you shouldn't. Because then you can't play Habbo.. and we would miss you :D

CigaretteBirdie
24-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Welcome to the Forum!(:

Ellz
25-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the forum! I just went on your tumblr and the music made me jump becuase i had my speakers up abit loud aha

Deak
25-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Derrener
26-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the forum

xoxoxoxoxox

Abrood
26-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the forum

You are sexy btw. J/s :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!