PDA

View Full Version : Resident evil 6

GoldenMerc
13-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Can anyone tell me how to do offline coop?
Cheers
Ross

Sent from Phone

Jurv
14-10-2012, 04:52 PM
isn't there an option on the main menu? GoldenMerc;

GoldenMerc
14-10-2012, 04:53 PM
nope, found how to do it now. You have the pass the first mission. not like its worth it anyway.

Jurv
14-10-2012, 04:57 PM
oh yeah i was gonna say that you needed to play through the first mission. whats the actual game like anyway? i managed to play the demo a couple of days ago and it was brilliant. i'm thinking of getting it for christmas or something.

GoldenMerc
14-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Its horrible lol, Im not really much of a resident evil fan. I only played first mission and 5 mins of co-op then put it back in my games draw never to be played again.

samsaBEAR
15-10-2012, 08:46 PM
oh yeah i was gonna say that you needed to play through the first mission. whats the actual game like anyway? i managed to play the demo a couple of days ago and it was brilliant. i'm thinking of getting it for christmas or something.

Me and my friend just finished Leon's campaign and it was a lot of fun. I don't know anything about Resident Evil, and we only played RE5 because we wanted a co-op game to play, so I don't know how it stands up lore-wise.

Andii
21-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Its horrible lol, Im not really much of a resident evil fan. I only played first mission and 5 mins of co-op then put it back in my games draw never to be played again.

Lmao I love This game it's immense haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!