PDA

View Full Version : Unique badge - Habbo nl

LiquidLuck.
14-10-2012, 10:15 AM
In habbies.nl a news report came out saying:

''Habbo Nederland organiseert een competitie die je samen met jouw Habbo vriend(in) moet uitvoeren.
Trek allebei een look aan die op elkaar lijkt, maar niet helemaal hetzelfde is.
Ga vervolgens naar een leuke plek in het hotel en maak daar een printscreen van jullie saampjes.
Stuur de afbeelding voor 18 oktober op naar [email protected]. Vermeld in de mail jullie Habbo-namen.
Habbo kiest vijf duo's uit en prijst de tien Habbo's met een Badge.
Deze Badge is bijzonder, want ieder duo krijgt een Badge met hun look er op!''

Translation:

''Habbo Netherlands organizes a competition that you and your Habbo friend (in) must perform.
Pull both a look that looks alike, but not quite the same.
Then go to a nice place in the hotel and make a print screen of your saampjes.
Send the image to [email protected] on October 18. Indicate in the email your Habbo names.
Habbo select five duos and praises the ten Habbos with a badge.
This badge is special, because each pair is given a badge with their look there!''

Wouldn't it be pretty cool to have a badge made especially for you? I'd LOVE it!

MKR&*42
14-10-2012, 10:17 AM
I think I read about this whilst on Safari, and I couldn't be bothered to go translate lol :(

It seems like a fantastic competition - completely envious of the people who get those badges.

LiquidLuck.
14-10-2012, 10:21 AM
I think I read about this whilst on Safari, and I couldn't be bothered to go translate lol :(

It seems like a fantastic competition - completely envious of the people who get those badges.

Lol lazy ass xD
And ikr! Me too! I'm just wondering if the badge will just be like a mannequin and their look or if it'll show an actually Habbo. S:

geo
14-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Omg, having your own badge would be really great.

Aiden
14-10-2012, 10:38 AM
OMG I need a badge of me in it! That would be amazing!

Michael
14-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Paul @ .com users: We will not hire staff to go through competition entries, not happening

Paul @ .nl users: How many competitions can we do for you this week? :)

LiquidLuck.
14-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Paul @ .com users: We will not hire staff to go through competition entries, not happening

Paul @ .nl users: How many competitions can we do for you this week? :)

LOL seriously? That's almost like racism! xD Anyway if he did say that, he is being an idiot. Habbo.com is the habbo hotel with most users and users from everywhere..

TonyBest
14-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Hmm Having a badge that looks like your Habbo, sounds like that old april fools prank years ago. Either way not bad

iBlueBox
14-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Habbo.nl have such a better community, with staff that run comps ect...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!