PDA

View Full Version : LEGO The Lord of the Rings

Rottentroll
14-10-2012, 01:08 PM
http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lego_lord_of_the_rings_boxart_image1.jpg

I'm so excited for this game. Massive Lord of the Rings fan and the LEGO games are always good fun. Once you complete it apparently you unlock a free roam mode. Can't wait to start exploring middle-earth LEGO style.

Cerys
14-10-2012, 04:08 PM
http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lego_lord_of_the_rings_boxart_image1.jpg

I'm so excited for this game. Massive Lord of the Rings fan and the LEGO games are always good fun. Once you complete it apparently you unlock a free roam mode. Can't wait to start exploring middle-earth LEGO style.

Sounds good! Is it already out or do you know when it will be out? Gonna beg my mum to get me it. ;P

Jurv
14-10-2012, 04:32 PM
i've never actually bought a lego game before. i was really tempted when they released a pirates of the carrebean one but i just think i'd get bored after a bit. i might have a closer look at this one though, i'm definitley a lord of the rings fan, haha.

Cerys
14-10-2012, 04:39 PM
i've never actually bought a lego game before. i was really tempted when they released a pirates of the carrebean one but i just think i'd get bored after a bit. i might have a closer look at this one though, i'm definitley a lord of the rings fan, haha.

You never ever ever get bored of lego games. There's so much to do in them - you dont have to follow the story, if you want, on the majority of lego games, you can just randomly walk around exploring.
I used to have a lego starwars game. Hate starwars but loved it anyway.

Jurv
14-10-2012, 04:44 PM
You never ever ever get bored of lego games. There's so much to do in them - you dont have to follow the story, if you want, on the majority of lego games, you can just randomly walk around exploring.
I used to have a lego starwars game. Hate starwars but loved it anyway.

ohhhh right. i thought it was quite strict with storylines and stuff, i was obviously wrong lmao.
i'll read up on it a bit more later. cheers ceryssss!

Chippiewill
19-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I loved Lego Star wars and I love lord of the rings so put together. Awesome...

Hopefully they do it properly this time round, there have been a few flop Lego ____ games in the past, I personally wasn't very impressed by Lego Indiana Jones but Lego harry potter was really good.

supermanuknow
23-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Wow never even knew this was going to be realease, can not wait to buy it, looks totally awesome hopefully as good as lego star wars!

lawrawrrr
10-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Got all the lego games currently (excluding Batman - not intereted) and they're all epic. Me and my friend have done Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pirates (currently going through) with Indie next on our list. Trying to finish them all before LOTR comes out! The lego games are all so clever, but this one has to be stricter - they're taking it a lot more seriously and not having as many plot holes and comedy cut aways as they have in the others.

Pre-ordered from GAME (well done that thing where they email you when it's possible to preorder). Bring it on!!

Sho
12-11-2012, 11:39 AM
I've played every lego game so far, I love them. I can't wait for this one!

efq
12-11-2012, 10:39 PM
I might try this out. I used to play the Lego games when I was about 14 and loved them but never had a reason or been convinced into buying them lately. But I may give it a try!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!