PDA

View Full Version : Help Internet has broke

Catchy
16-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Omg I need urgent help my Internet has just randomly stopped working on all of my computers I've tried restarting the router like ten times and nothing? Hoping it's just down? Anyone got any ideas? I plus rep!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

hamheyelliot
16-10-2012, 07:28 PM
If it's a problem across all of your devices, I'm sure it's just your ISP having a few problems in your area. How long has it been unresponsive? It's not the end of the world :P

Samantha
16-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Have u disconnected and connected again?

Catchy
16-10-2012, 07:32 PM
IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD OMG!!! AND YES SAM I HAVE DUNNO HOW TO TURN CAPS OFF ON MY NEW PHONE LMAO o there we go its been down for like an hr??? I maybe 2 idk

Chris
16-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Sky are having major issues with broadband according to their service status page: http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/servicestatus/

Edit: Oh wait thats the email service lmao. Probably nothing to panic about though, will probably be back soon.

Catchy
16-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Sky are having major issues with broadband according to their service status page: http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/servicestatus/

Edit: Oh wait thats the email service lmao. Probably nothing to panic about though, will probably be back soon.

How did you know I was on sky lmao and it's saying there's an I. P conflict what is that

Chris
16-10-2012, 07:45 PM
How did you know I was on sky lmao and it's saying there's an I. P conflict what is that

I can see your ip :P An ip conflict means 2 devices on your network have been assigned the same ip. Reset your equipment and it should fix it.

Catchy
16-10-2012, 07:52 PM
I can see your ip :P An ip conflict means 2 devices on your network have been assigned the same ip. Reset your equipment and it should fix it.

Still not working I'm gonna throw it out the window tbh

Chris
16-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Still not working I'm gonna throw it out the window tbh

Well I think that might cause more problems than it will solve :P

I would just keep waiting, if it's not back by tomorrow then ring sky and they might send someone to look at it.

Catchy
16-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah still not working lol isn't looking good :(

Tomm
16-10-2012, 09:04 PM
On your sky router is the internet light lit up and green? Do you know what sky router you actually have?

Catchy
16-10-2012, 10:05 PM
On your sky router is the internet light lit up and green? Do you know what sky router you actually have?

most of em are green i think 2 were orange though and no lol i jus know it's quite old

scottish
16-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Is it working now? as you're on habbo i'm guessing it is? lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!