PDA

View Full Version : Whose 'look' do you recognise?

Samantha
17-10-2012, 03:15 PM
I think a few years ago there was a thread about which Habbox Staff's look do you instantly recognise or a Habbo member in general can't really remember. People like Ajthedragon, Sammeth. came up etc. so I wondered who do you notice because of their look. It can be Habbox Staff or normal Habbo members.

I recognise CandyBlock and her various accounts, Carehome and Astronomist mainly.

Threads merged by laura (Forum Moderator) - double post caused by lag!

geo
17-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Um, Carehome because I always see her look being used and thinking it's her. :P That's it really, I think.

karter
17-10-2012, 03:52 PM
carehome, candyblock, revolver, astronomist, moffins, ruby, ms.oneal, wizhared, finalz, ,97

Samantha
17-10-2012, 04:01 PM
carehome, candyblock, revolver, astronomist, moffins, ruby, ms.oneal, wizhared, finalz, ,97

LMAO yes Finalz, got an invite last night from him but I was looking at wrong person so I was like 'wtf Ross changed his look?' turns out it was someone else.

Yeah Moffins/Revolver, I know when I go in a room and see someone in the orange top etc. I always check to see if it's him :D.

lawrawrrr
17-10-2012, 04:04 PM
anyone at habbox who has the same standard look, or slight variations of

carehome, finalz, rabbit.. 5n (the one with the yellow hat, idk if she still has that), plebings, astronimist are the ones that jump to mind!!

Samantha
17-10-2012, 04:05 PM

carehome, finalz, rabbit.. 5n (the one with the yellow hat, idk if she still has that), plebings, astronimist are the ones that jump to mind!!

Oh totally forgot about Alex, I agree with you there. I like how we've near enough all chose same, we must get around a bit ;).

lawrawrrr
17-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Oh totalyl forgot about Alex, I agree with you there. I like how we've near enough all chose same, we must get around a bit ;).

not many people have the same look all the time, let alone people who others might actually know, so i kinda expected them to be the same (ish). The people who are always in 'room building' competition winners who are there. usually only e-fame keep the same look. IME anyway.

sex
17-10-2012, 04:23 PM
wixerd carehome thats it really lol

Bails
17-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Mathew
:odey:
5N
Admiral

LiquidLuck.
17-10-2012, 04:45 PM
The ones that pop my mind are mainly Mathew that never changes, Laura that always needs the blonde hair and the tiara.. xD
Mike keeps the same outfit as well, Plebings.. Rosy even if she changes the colour of her dress.. I guess that's mainly it.

Empired
17-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Plebings
Carehome
Finalz

most people at habbox

Red
17-10-2012, 05:19 PM
everyone that people has mentioned.
I can remember peoples looks from friends from 06 too.
Don't think anyone has said Kyle; but yea he always has his blue hair and green shirt.

Mark
17-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Hoteluser, habbic etc

:odey:
17-10-2012, 05:31 PM
'yellow' has had the same look for as long as I can remember,
don't think she EVER changes it,

she cute though x

Succubus
17-10-2012, 05:32 PM
most people at Habbox, that's about it.

buttons
17-10-2012, 05:33 PM
lol idk like anyone mentioned
but yea tara, matt g, graham, dbgtz, akeam habbic, kyle etc cause they like never change

Aiden
17-10-2012, 05:35 PM
xxMATTGxx, Samanfa, Chris thats it really.

Kyle
17-10-2012, 06:47 PM
just looking at those who've read this thread I know that @vito201-:D (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=58); has had green spiky hair and a black hoody since the beginning of time, that @tm (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=9624); has always (since the start of HC anyway) worn a black cowboy hat and sandals and @Mathew (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31230); never changes from that ugly gothic prefect getup (sort it out, you look hideous). Generally, when presented with an image of anyone at habbox it's pretty easy to tell who they are if you've seen them a few times before as it's very rare for people to actually change their habbo look nowadays.

Chris
17-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Just habbox management and former management members really. They all seem to stick to the same outfit.

JerseySafety
17-10-2012, 07:22 PM
myself <3

mainly candyblock, event/lampards, beth & jake etc. but thats mainly only because I talk to them so yeaah.

and like everyone at habbox of course - especially kyle, scott, mathew

MKR&*42
17-10-2012, 07:25 PM
harriet and habbic's.

Martin
17-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Most people really haha :) Especially all the department managers and general management. Even if some of them are a bit boring and plain ;)

Jurv
17-10-2012, 07:58 PM
me obvs. lol jokes probs um mike (inseriousity.) myke (syrupymonkey) tara and mathew

Gina
17-10-2012, 08:15 PM
ok erm
mike, myke, mattg, rosy, mine;) erm idk, mathews, tara, carehome and erm i cnt remember anymore
oh n glopy

Kardan
17-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Dionysus, Callie, Impetuous, Jibbi, Ione, Redtiz...

Basically old staff members, can also remember loads of the old Habbo eXperts looks... Mine was the purple hoodie with the purple HC hair... They removed the purple colour in a new update, but didn't force people to change it, so I kept my purple trademark look for years as long as I never changed my outfit :)

geo
17-10-2012, 08:40 PM

rabbit? :P she's always changing her look tho hah

oh yeah and plebings

lawrawrrr
17-10-2012, 08:42 PM
rabbit? :P she's always changing her look tho hah

oh yeah and plebings

oh ive only ever seen her with black hair black tube top and white baggy trousers :p

geo
17-10-2012, 08:47 PM
oh ive only ever seen her with black hair black tube top and white baggy trousers :p

oh right a while ago she was constantly changing haha and having all sorts of looks

Alkaz
17-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Most old Habbos like ANNlE, Callie, Dionysus, Rae-Girl etc.

Plebings
17-10-2012, 11:26 PM
my look is so iconic/horrific it will be burned into your brains forever.

hard question though, i mean we all recognise callie right? normal habbos though.. my girl yellow <3 nellies, axb, astronomist, normies, kyle in all his various forms (duh). there will be plenty more but i'm too stubborn to go back on habbo to check!

October
19-10-2012, 05:20 AM
I generally think I'm easily recognizable because I had worn the same outfit for like 7 years lol... ANd if I ever change it, it's for like a week.

I usually recognize people by their Habbo heads now smh, and if they change their hat or hair then I don't know who they are. That's really all I look at when looking at the friendbar, is their Habbo head lol, not their name.

Matt
19-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Yush, so Fish, Admiral, Candyblock. Then @ habbox would be Danube, Mathew, Mattg and Ms.Aquamarine :D

Mr-Trainor
19-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Just habbox management and former management members really. They all seem to stick to the same outfit.
This really, and only when people don't change their outfit. People like -Danube-, HotelUser, xxMATTGxx come to mind. Not that I actually go on Habbo anymore :P.

e5
19-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Most people used to recognise me by my 3D glasses, black hair and red and green top and bottoms to watch the glasses... don't use that look too often now

Zak
19-10-2012, 05:16 PM
dionysus
8freak8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!