PDA

View Full Version : Booster Rooms

Derrener
18-10-2012, 06:51 PM
I know what they're for but I don't get how you use them. Can someone please explain how you use them.

Thanks

LiquidLuck.
18-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I know what they're for but I don't get how you use them. Can someone please explain how you use them.

Thanks

This depends a lot what exactly you want to boost, but basically since every boost room's wired is slightly different, the owner of the room might have some stickie explaining it or in the room description.

If it's not then, and you want to boost football, there should be a roller for you to step and get your badges up. You don't even need to be looking at the screen, the wired teleports you to the roller every like 0.5seconds and the roller will make you goal.

If it's for skating, in most of the rooms now, you don't even need to buy the effect! You just step in one corner and click the other, but since this is more difficult, the owner must explain.

Finally, for freeze or battleball, really really depends on the badges you want to get, but you basically just get in the game and you can stay afk.

Hope this was helpful. <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!