PDA

View Full Version : MacBook Pro trackpad

Mr-Trainor
19-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Silly question really, but basically I used a MacBook Pro in an Apple store and couldn't click on anything. I tried the one next to it, and again, it just wouldn't click on anything! Then I realised there's two 'invisible' buttons and I had to use them to click. So I'm just wondering, is there a setting or something that will allow me to be able to click anywhere on the trackpad for left click? I'm used to doing so on my current laptop, and would be very annoying if I couldn't do so on a MBP :P.

myke
19-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Silly question really, but basically I used a MacBook Pro in an Apple store and couldn't click on anything. I tried the one next to it, and again, it just wouldn't click on anything! Then I realised there's two 'invisible' buttons and I had to use them to click. So I'm just wondering, is there a setting or something that will allow me to be able to click anywhere on the trackpad for left click? I'm used to doing so on my current laptop, and would be very annoying if I couldn't do so on a MBP :P.

you can just single tap with your finger, yeah

Kieran
19-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah. As Mike said. You can click anywhere on the Trackpad. Then to right click, you put two fingers on to the trackpad and click. Takes some getting used to but my god its better! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!