PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Little Liars

OldLoveSong
24-10-2012, 06:33 PM
idk if this thread has already been made but ya. Does any1 watch PLL? And whatdid you think about the halloween special??

sex
24-10-2012, 06:44 PM
ahhhhhmazing we found out so much i loved it. such a god episode, shame we gotta wait till January

thms
12-08-2015, 02:05 AM
**** off r u kidding me i hate this show .

sex; wixard; kfc; Absently; OldLoveSong;

PleasE i haven't wasted six years of my life for that to be who A was and that **** episode omg help

wixard
12-08-2015, 05:23 AM
how could they ever think anyone would be happy with they piece of trash finale?

absolutely terrible

thms
12-08-2015, 09:58 AM
how could they ever think anyone would be happy with they piece of trash finale?

absolutely terrible

there's just no way when they were in the dollhouse it was cece in the suit with a mask, surely that'd defeat the purpose of her being transgender and having some sort of obsession with pretty dresses or whatever. can't even say i'll stop watching because i'm addicted to this trash, just please end soon pls i can't do it anymore

ToxicMint
12-08-2015, 09:59 AM
I LOVED IT OMG IT WAS GREAT!!!

thms
12-08-2015, 10:05 AM
I LOVED IT OMG IT WAS GREAT!!!

wtf

OldLoveSong
12-08-2015, 03:03 PM
FREAKIN PISSED MAN

finale of answers my ASS
who killed mrs d
DIDNT MELISSA ALREADY CONFESS TO SPENCER THAT SHE KILLED BETHANY??? so why did mona say she killed her
so wanted it to be melissa and wren ughhHHH whatever . emily punchin sra was the best part

didnt feel bad for cece at all either
time to find a new show :-)

Ms.Aquamarine
12-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Well that was confusing and kind of shocking at the same time. There's still more to be answered, so hopefully we'll get all those answers before this show completely ends.

FREAKIN PISSED MAN

finale of answers my ASS
who killed mrs d
DIDNT MELISSA ALREADY CONFESS TO SPENCER THAT SHE KILLED BETHANY??? so why did mona say she killed her
so wanted it to be melissa and wren ughhHHH whatever . emily punchin sra was the best part

didnt feel bad for cece at all either
time to find a new show :-)

Yeah that's odd because Melissa technically killed her by burying her alive.

Absently
12-08-2015, 04:45 PM
I can't help but feel like they were clutching at straws.. I wasn't happy tbh

!:random!:!
12-08-2015, 06:59 PM
disappointing :/ I don't understand the whole thing and why cece tormented alison if she loved her so much. How can it be cece when it was a very manly figure in the doll house? why did mona confess when it was meant to be melissa? why at the end is said ali, you need to run he's coming for you? i mean where we gunna go now is the new person going to be called B xD

kfc
13-08-2015, 11:52 AM
I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIT THE WORST FINALE EVER

abitoflauren
14-08-2015, 02:23 PM
I don't

OldLoveSong
16-01-2016, 04:29 AM
LOVED THE NEW EPISODE !!!!!! OH EM GEE SO GOOD.

bet it was mona or sara harvey that did it

OldLoveSong
27-01-2016, 06:23 PM
WHOTF IS THAT NEW TEXT FROM??? AHHHH its B b*tches haha

thms
27-01-2016, 07:29 PM
it gets slightly more tolerable per episode but lit ceebs. killing charlotte was a stupid thing to do and i'm literally tired of their writing at this point, the time jump was really good and it's so great to see how they've all changed, hanna is my favourite at this point but my heart breaks for emily. aria is ok and i like spencer & haleb surprisingly. excited to see how this season spans out but i feel like it'll b disappointing

in other news i'm so glad the red devil from scream queens is the new a

OldLoveSong
27-01-2016, 11:54 PM
i actually love spaleb but everyone is so butthurt about it lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!