PDA

View Full Version : So I got my account back....

Thomas
25-10-2012, 08:05 AM
after 313 days.

What's changed?

Zak
25-10-2012, 08:07 AM
what did you get banned for?

Thomas
25-10-2012, 08:15 AM
what did you get banned for?
Wasn't banned, hacked. I gave up after a week of trying to get it back as it happened. Then just now I decided to try and it worked.

scottish
25-10-2012, 11:43 AM
who are you

and not a lot lol

---------- Post added 25-10-2012 at 12:45 PM ----------

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/list.ws?cat=1&page=1

read through that

dunke
25-10-2012, 04:34 PM
updates this year:
- squeal of fortune
- more items on squeal of fortune
- squeal of fortune promotional offers
- solomons general store
- squeal of fortune pendants
- new solomon general store animations
- more solomon general store oufits
- bonus xp weekend soon even though they said they would never have one again
- o and don't forget more squeal of fortune updates to come

p.s gratz on getting your account back!!
all the other updates can be found here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/2012

TonyBest
25-10-2012, 06:21 PM
All you did was list the squeal and solomons store updates. There were alot more like armor rework, gnome village rework, goblin mobs, new quests, removal of old quests, reworks of other areas, bonfires for an easier way to train FM, the crucible gielinor games event, botany bay and their new botwatch detection system and so much more.

Thomas
25-10-2012, 06:43 PM
All you did was list the squeal and solomons store updates. There were alot more like armor rework, gnome village rework, goblin mobs, new quests, removal of old quests, reworks of other areas, bonfires for an easier way to train FM, the crucible gielinor games event, botany bay and their new botwatch detection system and so much more.
Im interested to hear more about the easier FM and quest removals?

TonyBest
25-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Basically the Firemaking update was just the bonfires, making it easier to use up a full inventory of logs without having to relight each one in long lines of fire. And as for the removal of old quests. Take Doric's for example, they removed that and replaced with an updated version that is 100 times better.

Thomas
26-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Basically the Firemaking update was just the bonfires, making it easier to use up a full inventory of logs without having to relight each one in long lines of fire. And as for the removal of old quests. Take Doric's for example, they removed that and replaced with an updated version that is 100 times better.
Ok, so they revamped, not removed? sounds good

Matthew
26-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Ok, so they revamped, not removed? sounds good

yeah the bonfire update was great.

You can now afk firemaking AND get faster exp than before anyway.

With maples is approximately 140-160k exp per hour depending on how fast you bank/the availability of bonfires (i.e if you have to wait for one to be lit often and stuff).

edit; oh completely misread your post lol, thought you were talking about the bonfire update not the quests!

scottish
26-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Go to w100 either lumby basement or shantay pass and there'll be a bonefire up all the time as theres about 30 people in each area.

Aidenn
26-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi Tommy baby =]

Welcome back to rs ;p

Thomas
27-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi Tommy baby =]

Welcome back to rs ;p
been too long aidy, too long

IceNineKills
27-10-2012, 01:29 PM
welcome back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!