PDA

View Full Version : Best of Turku on Habbo.com

Samantha
25-10-2012, 02:14 PM
The games on Habbo.com now, they're's a collection of mini games, 6 I think.

Intriguing :).

Edit: It's telling me to install Unity Web Player.

Oh they are fun, plumbing one my favourite so far.

Works on Safari Intersocial;.

sex
25-10-2012, 02:17 PM
yeah telling me to install it too, but i'm not... lol

karter
25-10-2012, 02:23 PM
what the ****..lamest games ever

geo
25-10-2012, 03:46 PM
that racing/driving game is boring as hell.

Plebings
25-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Oh they are fun, plumbing one my favourite so far.

what's your definition of fun? they are all terrible, especially that alarm clock one.

the only one that could be fun would be the 4 player one, wish you could play other habbos.

Samantha
25-10-2012, 03:56 PM
what's your definition of fun? they are all terrible, especially that alarm clock one.

the only one that could be fun would be the 4 player one, wish you could play other habbos.

I said this before i played them all, theyre repetitive after a couple of goes. Would help if there were instructions for some too.

MKR&*42
25-10-2012, 03:56 PM
They were made in like very few hrs BTW , hence why they're so bad.

Yay for safari Sam x

geo
25-10-2012, 03:57 PM
can you even exit out of the last car game? i could get to the main screen, but it wouldn't take me back to hotel view. ******* rubbish. they should spend more time trying to bring back the old BB

Pigperson
25-10-2012, 07:06 PM
The games don't look that great from images. Also for some reason it doesn't let me play the drawing game. It majorly slows down my computer and doesn't let me play :(

Will

LiquidLuck.
25-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Can't install it. -.-

Samantha
25-10-2012, 08:11 PM
The games don't look that great from images. Also for some reason it doesn't let me play the drawing game. It majorly slows down my computer and doesn't let me play :(

Will

If you use your Mac for it I presume you'll use Safari? It doesn't work on that browser.

Plebings
25-10-2012, 09:36 PM
If you use your Mac for it I presume you'll use Safari? It doesn't work on that browser.

i use safari and it works fine for me, i'm just not able to create matches with people, only play matches people have started.

Samantha
25-10-2012, 09:38 PM
i use safari and it works fine for me, i'm just not able to create matches with people, only play matches people have started.

That's like mine on Chrome, it worked on my other browser. Must be different for everyone.

Pigperson
25-10-2012, 11:28 PM

My mistake, I thought when you said it works with safari, I thought you meant the drawing game :P

For me it just loads the screen with the friends saying who's turn it is and then it just lags.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!